Time help please?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Time help please?

Postby Stardestiny » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:54 pm

So I'm sorta new on CS (being inactive for a year and returning) so it would really help if someone helped with this. Almost in every pet adoption game I've seen there is a server time that decides days etc. I'm not sure what server time CS has or when it counts as a 'new day'. Thanks!

-Star~
MY FREE PET RULES/TRADE RULES
RULES:
1. Please ask for ONE PET ONLY
2. That pet can only be in the FREE PETS group- I WILL NOT ACCEPT OTHER TRADES EXCEPT:
3. If you have a pet on my wishlist that you want to trade for, ask for a pet within any group- be aware I might accept, declide, edit or give you an extra free pet if I wish to.
4. BUMP THE THREAD (https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3936517) to be eligible (Applies to free pets only)
5. Please put the code: '_' on your trade to make sure that you read all the rules! I will not accept any trades without the code, even if you want to trade!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Stardestiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time help please?

Postby mikey » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:55 pm

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:57 pm

Well Rollover or 'New Day' happens at 7pm EST as they are 6 hours ahead of me and every day at rollover something changes, usually pets grow :3 I'm pretty sure CS is based in Sweden so if go off of Swedish time for this site
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 am

Black.Wings wrote:Well Rollover or 'New Day' happens at 7pm EST as they are 6 hours ahead of me and every day at rollover something changes, usually pets grow :3 I'm pretty sure CS is based in Sweden so if go off of Swedish time for this site

it is not, the creators are from NZ and i belive the sites servers are in the US (dont hold me on this it might have changed since i last saw anything about it)

the site uses GMT (and DLS is not used) for example if you are in GMT+8 then change over is 8 am

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stardestiny » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:56 am

Sketchiimutt wrote:

Thank you! (wow there's so much people helping me thank you to all the people who helped me!)
MY FREE PET RULES/TRADE RULES
RULES:
1. Please ask for ONE PET ONLY
2. That pet can only be in the FREE PETS group- I WILL NOT ACCEPT OTHER TRADES EXCEPT:
3. If you have a pet on my wishlist that you want to trade for, ask for a pet within any group- be aware I might accept, declide, edit or give you an extra free pet if I wish to.
4. BUMP THE THREAD (https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3936517) to be eligible (Applies to free pets only)
5. Please put the code: '_' on your trade to make sure that you read all the rules! I will not accept any trades without the code, even if you want to trade!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Stardestiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me