Is there a way to see previous owners?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is there a way to see previous owners?

Postby FANTASIIIA » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:01 am

Is there a way to see previous owners? Or maybe find any different way to know what I traded this baby for back in 2015, I really would like to know what I traded for it back then but none of the previous owners or actualy owner traded him with me, it must have been someone before but I can't see that. Also the owner is not active which only makes it harder.

I used to really like him back in 2015, but I have bad memory and I remember that I could have been scammed easily because I didn't understand rarities yet. I gave away a warrior cat for two commons, yes really.

ғσυη∂ιηg ғεαтнεя wrote:Image

Awwwww, I'll never forget that day when you adopted me from the pound :( . They were going to put me to sleep because nobody wanted me, but then you came and stroked me softly through the bars of my cage and took me home with you. And now you're sending me away and I won't be able to be with you any more :(. I hope my new owner will be as kind as you were to me.

This message is so old, unfortunately it was for a different trade that wasn't accepted. :,,D
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is there a way to see previous owners?

Postby Pyromaniacal » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 am

If you know the approximate date of the trade, you can look through your trade history to find the trade that you traded the pet off in. There's no "owner history" function, though, unfortunately!
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:32 am

Pyromaniacal wrote:
    If you know the approximate date of the trade, you can look through your trade history to find the trade that you traded the pet off in. There's no "owner history" function, though, unfortunately!

The last trades I can see in my history are from Januray 2018, on last page , unless there is a way to see even older ones?

" All it costs is your love!! "
    Welcome! I am quite friendly and I love chatting as well as meeting new friends.
    [she/he/they][INFJ][©]
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:34 am

Pyromaniacal wrote:

You can only have 100 pages of trade history,if the trade is older then the link is lost..
I have been trading since the day I joined,yet my oldest trade in my history is from 2018-03-02, 04:53 am
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:53 am

Really? I can see all of my trades, since my first days on CS. I must not trade very much, then, haha.

If you know for certain at least one pet you got in exchange, and still own it, you can go to the pet's page and click "[view trade]" next to the "Given to you by: (user)" link and it should show you the trade. Otherwise, I don't think there's a way for you to recover the trade.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/HIM ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    MEDIA: Hollow Knight - Sonicxxiiii
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 am

Pyromaniacal wrote:
    Really? I can see all of my trades, since my first days on CS. I must not trade very much, then, haha.

If you know for certain at least one pet you got in exchange, and still own it, you can go to the pet's page and click "[view trade]" next to the "Given to you by: (user)" link and it should show you the trade. Otherwise, I don't think there's a way for you to recover the trade.

I'm checking all my cats since I really wanted them, back then, I hope I didn't trade it for items.

I checked all my 2015-2010 cats and didn't find anything so far, that was tiring, I will check the deer now.

Welcome! I am quite friendly and I love chatting as well as meeting new friends.
    [she/he/they][INFJ][©]
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:46 am

Checked all my 2015 to older deer too, waste of time, maybe a mod can see older trading history?

[she/he/they][INFJ][©]
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me