I need help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I need help

Postby TheGalaxy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:34 am

Hey guys! Well, in a year I'm going to move which means I won't be on here for a while. I need help to decide should I quit for a while or should I stay. Please answer!
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I need help

Postby FANTASIIIA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:35 am

For how long you might be gone? Also how much you like the game, how often you usually come?

" All it costs is your love!! "
    Welcome! I am quite friendly and I love chatting as well as meeting new friends.
    [she/he/they][INFJ][©]
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 am

It all depends on you! If you love this game and your pets and want to stay, then stay! But if you’re feeling bored from this or don’t like it anymore, then quit.

It’s all up to you! Hope moving goes well and you can make the right decision for you!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 am

You should do whatever you'd like, if staying feels more like a chore than actually being fun, then it's best to quit. If you're a bit hesitant on quitting, you should stay!
★★~"One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end."~★★
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGalaxy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 am

ғσυη∂ιηg ғεαтнεя wrote:For how long you might be gone? Also how much you like the game, how often you usually come?

I will be gone for a few months up to a year, I love this game, and I come here almost everyday.
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 am

You don’t have to quit if you don’t want to! I’m pretty sure your account will still be here waiting if you take a break and you can come back any time you want.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:56 am

Shego wrote:
    You don’t have to quit if you don’t want to! I’m pretty sure your account will still be here waiting if you take a break and you can come back any time you want.

Accounts that have pets on them are never deleted no matter how long they are inactive ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:47 am

There is no reason at all why you would have to quit or do anything special with your account just because you won't be on for a while. Nothing happens to accounts that go inactive, so no matter how long you're gone, all your things will still be here the way you left them if/when you come back. :)

You should only quit when you feel that you're ready to leave the site and don't want your account anymore, in which case that is something for you to decide for yourself. Quitting the site also usually just means logging out and not coming back, so unless you mean to gift away all your pets or something like that that isn't easily reversible, there isn't really a difference between quitting and taking an extended break, anyway. ;) You can always come back anytime if you quit and then later decide you don't want to leave after all.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage