Suggestion: "Scrolling" Through Pet Pages

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Suggestion: "Scrolling" Through Pet Pages

Postby nickjr » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:28 am

This would be nice. Support ^^
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Support
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:49 pm

support
██ ███████████████

━ ━━━━ . . .
░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x.xx蒲棋

xxxxxx« trade thread
xxxxxx« quitting for fr

━ ━━━ « ♠︎ » ━
░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xImage
██ ███████████████
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
Rocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 am

It would be great! support!

Postby gamorasass » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:40 am

Support!

♕── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

just you average marvel nerd &
      starmora enthusiast living life as
      a full time working cat mom!
      LIGHTS OFF!

┌──────────────────┐
      service dog chat job chat
      └──────────────────┘
gamorasass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:41 am

support! this would be cool.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 am

Sorry, I don't support this. I don't think this is necessary on CS like it is on FR, and it's not that hard to open up a few tabs if you need codes for multiple pets.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZellDust » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:25 am

Birb wrote:
    Sometimes if I'd like to check several IDs of pets in a group or gather several pet codes quickly, it can be tedious to have to either keep going back to the group to go to different pets or to open a new tab for every single pet.

Therefore, I'd like to suggest an option to "scroll" through pet pages in a group: on each end of the pet page there could be arrows, and clicking either one would take you to the next or previous pet in the group.

If that sounds confusing, take Flight Rising as an example.
    Snowberry is placed in between Dryad and Eleanor. If you hover over Snowberry's image, two arrows appear, and clicking the left arrow takes you to Dryad while clicking the right one takes you to Eleanor.

Any thoughts on this?

Support
Hiya!
I try my hardest to trade fairly! So please don't use my kindness to your advantage!
I want to collect all of da bunnies!
ZellDust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:14 am

Seasonal wrote:Sorry, I don't support this. I don't think this is necessary on CS like it is on FR, and it's not that hard to open up a few tabs if you need codes for multiple pets.

Yeah, uh, my browser looks like this to begin with on a normal day... and that's just one window. I have at least 5 windows of groups of stuff all going at once.

Especially when I'm trying to link stuff together onto on forum post and have to keep going back and fourth. Like say, the CS pet count document or a guide I'm working on or sorting my own pets.

Personally, I'd say not only is this is pretty helpful, but the fact that I have a hard cap of 8 pages of 160 dragons vs. 138 pet folder groups and 41,366 CS pets kinda makes for a better case. I've put all 160 dragons I own on one browser using tabs.
I wonder if doing the same for my CS pets is even possible. Heck, most of my hoards have over 200 pets...
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:50 am

Shian wrote:
Seasonal wrote:Sorry, I don't support this. I don't think this is necessary on CS like it is on FR, and it's not that hard to open up a few tabs if you need codes for multiple pets.

Yeah, uh, my browser looks like this to begin with on a normal day... and that's just one window. I have at least 5 windows of groups of stuff all going at once.

Especially when I'm trying to link stuff together onto on forum post and have to keep going back and fourth. Like say, the CS pet count document or a guide I'm working on or sorting my own pets.

Personally, I'd say not only is this is pretty helpful, but the fact that I have a hard cap of 8 pages of 160 dragons vs. 138 pet folder groups and 41,366 CS pets kinda makes for a better case. I've put all 160 dragons I own on one browser using tabs.
I wonder if doing the same for my CS pets is even possible. Heck, most of my hoards have over 200 pets...

I don't know how anyone who has so many tabs can stand using Chrome with its pointy triangle tabs when you have so many LOL I use Firefox because you can at least see the website icons (favicon) on the tab and even part of the page's title. (Is there not an option for that in Chrome??)

This suggestion would definitely be low priority, but I don't see the harm in it
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me