Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Postby ☆ ☆ ☆ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:34 am

Last edited by ☆ ☆ ☆ on Fri May 21, 2021 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiii, i’m not active on here anymore! won’t be responding to messages or trades, sorry!
☆ ☆ ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading help

Postby Hot Dad » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:16 am

Hey!

The trading system is a bit confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon!
There are different rarites of pets. Very common, common, uncommon, rare, very rare, omg so rare.
Here is the cs wiki link on rarities: http://wiki.chickensmoothie.com/Understanding_rarities
The rarity math is important for new users to learn. 2x commons = 1x uncommon.
If you want to go up one in rarity, you'll need 2 of the one before.

However, when it comes to very rares and OMSR, they can be worth a lot more if they're on 'The Rares List'
Here is the guide: viewtopic.php?t=112366
Many many players aims is to raise up the rares list Advents->Septs->main list, and get the rariest and most demanded pets in the game.
Everyone follows this rule btw. It's very hard for new players to acquire pets on the rares list.
Here is the 'How much is this pet worth?' thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3682811
You can ask how much a certain pet is worth. For example, some advents are worth 6 09 rares, and some mainlists are worth hundreds of 09 rares.
There is also a rule called the '3 month rule'. Meaning when neither of the pets are on the rares list or have particularity good demand, they're worth a pet 3 months up or down their date. For example. a march 2018 uncommon is worth jan-june 2018 rare. A march 2018 uncommon =/= a December 2018 uncommon (It's very slightly unfair to the march uncommon owning user)

Lastly, c$ is a currency used on this site.
Here is the guide on C$: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2706023
Each pet is worth a certain amount of c$, if you don't trade with c$ don't consider the prices. (The c$ system is actually flawed, and it's actually unfair to trade a rares list pet for just c$, as the set prices are not high enough for the rares list pets, as they can get more when trading with pets. I know this is confusing. For example the 'Sock dog', a high advent, is known to go for 10 09 rares. an 09 rare sells for 30-45c$. But the sock dog only sells for 100C$, which is not the worth of 10 09s!)

Hope any of this helps!!

Oh, btw, if you ever get a trade, which you're unsure is fair or not, just ask users on 'Is this a fair trade?' thread! : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3744421
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me