Is this okay?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is this okay?

Postby seawolfs » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:59 am

"Do not share or ask for personal/identifying information. This includes sharing your age, birthdate, phone number, email address, kik/Skype name, city, school, club, grade, full names or photos of yourself or your friends and family. This rule is designed to keep you safe on Chicken Smoothie. It also applies to adult members. You are not allowed to link to profiles or pages where this information is easily found."

Hi, I have a quick question. Is it okay to link to my friend's youtube account because she is going live? Or would that be considered breaking the rules? Thank you, <3
seawolfs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is this okay?

Postby DaLitFam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 am

While this does not inherently go against the rules, it is still considered sharing personal information. If your friend wants to get more publicity to her stream chicken smoothie is not the place to do it. I would say that no, you can not share your friend's youtube channel. thanks
Inhale the memes, Exhale the memes, inject the memes into your bloodstream
There are good memes, and there are bad memes
Why has Dog abandoned us
DaLitFam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawolfs » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:25 am

thanks so much!
seawolfs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:53 am

You can link your friend's YouTube account as long as It doesn't include any of your personal information. If she's doing something, then that's on her. But if she were to include you/your information/or show you in a video, I would definitely avoid it. But if she's just doing simple things like speedpaints, playing a game, or anything similar you should be alright.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 am

Hey there,

We do not allow any personal information (either your friend's or your own) to be shared. So, if they give any person details away in their video, or show their face, it would not be allowed.

However, if they don't disclose any personal information at all, then it would be fine to link (assuming it follows all other CS rules as well.)

The guide for offsite links should be "would it be okay to post this content directly to the forum?" If the answer is uncertain, you should seek clarification for the material before doing so.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me