art shop questions?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

art shop questions?

Postby cashbot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:44 am

this is probably a very obvious question and maybe i havent looked hard enough but when we make an art shop does it HAVE to have real prices set? i dont know what my art is worth and im still improving so i dont want to make it overpriced and i hate doing that so i would rather negotiate a price with customers instead of having prices already.

Another question, does the art shop thread i create have to be pretty because i just want to make a thread to show my art and let customers see if they would like to make a purchase... im still a little unsure about making an art shop no matter how many times i read through the how-to : (c
if this isnt the right place to ask these questions i can ask to move this, thank you : )

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
hey gamers!
you can call me terry if you'd like.
i have lots of interests but rn its bnha : )

oppa gangnam style......

you can go to my art shop
from here
pm me anytime!!
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
cashbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: art shop questions?

Postby cribunni » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:48 am

You can always make your art shop a name your price art shop! Your customers would be able to suggest prices to you instead of set prices being named. And as for looks, it doesn’t really matter at all. You can pretty it up, or keep it simple. It’s all up to you really.

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATTY !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashbot » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:50 am

aloe~ wrote:
You can always make your art shop a name your price art shop! Your customers would be able to suggest prices to you instead of set prices being named. And as for looks, it doesn’t really matter at all. You can pretty it up, or keep it simple. It’s all up to you really.

thank you! i havent seen many name-your-price art shops here so now that i know that they exist i will definitely consider it : )

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
hey gamers!
you can call me terry if you'd like.
i have lots of interests but rn its bnha : )

oppa gangnam style......

you can go to my art shop
from here
pm me anytime!!
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
cashbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:52 am

cashbot wrote:
aloe~ wrote:

thank you! i havent seen many name-your-price art shops here so now that i know that they exist i will definitely consider it : )

It’s no problem at all! And good luck with your art shop btw c:

ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATTY !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups