Mods please lock

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Mods please lock

Postby felina » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:51 am

So it's been a while since I last played and traded (probably about 4-5 months) and I just got on to trade a bit. I looked through my posts to find my trading thread so I can advertise, but I can't find it anywhere. I searched and looked through every page, and even searched the actual forum, and can't find it. Help?
Last edited by felina on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can't find my trade thread

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:03 am

Hi there,

Inactive trade threads are automatically deleted after about 3 months, to clear server space. So, it sounds like your thread was deleted unfortunately.

However, this means you are welcome to make a new thread! If by chance your old thread does still exist, when you try to make a new topic you will instead be given the link to the old thread. If you can advance to the post editor as usual then you can make a new one!

Hope this helps c:
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can't find my trade thread

Postby felina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:01 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:Hi there,

Inactive trade threads are automatically deleted after about 3 months, to clear server space. So, it sounds like your thread was deleted unfortunately.

However, this means you are welcome to make a new thread! If by chance your old thread does still exist, when you try to make a new topic you will instead be given the link to the old thread. If you can advance to the post editor as usual then you can make a new one!

Hope this helps c:

Ah, thanks so much!

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups