Is it allowed to trade pets for real life items?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is it allowed to trade pets for real life items?

Postby thewolfanddragongirl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:49 am

I found lots of info about how you're not allowed to trade for real currencies,and certain other websites , but i didn't find anything about real life items.
So I was curious and wanted to ask :)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I couldn't decide where to ask !
thewolfanddragongirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is it allowed to trade pets for real life items?

Postby pizzas and scream » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:09 am

Birb wrote:
    The closest thing I could find was this:

Art/Image Posting Rules wrote:Selling/Buying art for real money OR shipping artwork to another player:

You are not allowed to arrange sales of real items to be shipped to another player.

These rules exist partially because we are unable to help if a cash transaction falls through, and also because sales/purchases or shipping would require sharing a Paypal address, banking details, or shipping information, and this is personal information which we do not allow users to exchange on Chicken Smoothie.

Though this was referring to real-life art rather than other items, I think it would apply for anything real-life because the reasons remain true: you are still not allowed to exchange personally identifying information such as shipping addresses, and CS staff will be unable to assist you should the trade happen to go wrong.

but if it happens someone is a cs user and go to the same school or local gathering thing, then they can't stop you?
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 am

Birb wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:but if it happens someone is a cs user and go to the same school or local gathering thing, then they can't stop you?

The point about "staff will be unable to assist you if it goes wrong" still applies there. They can't help you if the other person rips you off, so I would not recommend risking it.

Site admins can assist you if you have proof, since they do have the power of reversing trades.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am

Anything that looks like cheating is highly discouraged. There is no protection if thee is no proof and if you're trading for RL items, there is no way to give sufficient proof.
Read this one
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me