Need assistance.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Need assistance.

Postby MP_PFQ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Hello, I saw someone's pet from another website and decided to give Chicken Smoothie a try.I'm not sure what to do here and I ended up adopting 61 pets from those links I've clicked.
I have some questions to ask regarding this site, I hope it's alright to ask..?

My questions:
1) I noticed my pets are all in "baby stage", how do I make them grow? (Feeding/Interacting/Playing with them?)

2) I have obtained some items which I believe are dress-up items(Ribbons/ Wolf/dog costumes), I know how to put the onto my pets and to position them back/front but is there a way to rotate those items or to reposition my pets? Such as letting a cat who is in a sleeping position to wear a costume that is in a sitting posture?

3) Aside from (possible) dressing up, what else can I do with them? (Other than trading for other pets)

I would appreciate if someone could point to me a direction in which I can go to start this as I am feeling relatively lost right now. I hope I posted in the correct forum, if I didn't, I'm sorry ;-;

Thank you for your help ^^.
MP_PFQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need assistance.

Postby Aliria » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:52 am

Welcome to CS!

Pets grow over time; there's nothing you can do to speed it up. This makes them pretty low-maintenance, which is nice! If you look in the archives, you can get an idea of how long it takes pets to grow up.

Sadly there is no way to rotate items. Different items fit different pet linearts, and they will automatically convert to fit the pet that you are dressing up as long as it can fit that pet. Some linearts, especially ones that aren't usually part of the monthly adoptions or growing stages that very few pets stay on, have very few items that fit them, so if you want to dress them up, you'll mostly have to make do with other items.

There isn't a lot you can actually do with your pets. The main point of the site is collecting pets, whether you want to collect whichever ones happen to look nice, every pet on the site, or a whole bunch of the same pet.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buggo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am

If you want some free pets ypu can drop by my adoption center and just take a few that catch your eye! ^^

It should be the first one in my trading section, named adoption center. :>
buggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MP_PFQ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Fairy Prince - Thank you for the detailed explanation, I will try the dress-up section with my pets to see how it works. The pets here are adorable, I feel that I'll enjoy myself here. ^^

BendallBuggo - Thank you for your generosity, I've sent a trade but I'm not sure if I've done it correctly ;_;.

Thank you both for your help, really appreciate it!
MP_PFQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me