BBS

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

BBS

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 am

Okay I got a BBS Moonswirl dog.
What does BBS even stand for? I have no clue D:
Thanks
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BBS

Postby CloudtheHen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 am

Hello! I don't think I'm in much place to help, but according to the Frequently Ask Questions thread...
PPS stands for Peter Pan Syndrome and refers to a pet that will never grow to an adult stage. PPS does not affect your pet negatively in any way and cannot be reversed or removed. Some pets are considered "PPS" even if they do not have "PPS" on them because they are full-grown pets at the newborn or "teen" stage.

Hope this helps!! ^v^
Please consider giving my Birble Adopts and Virtual CS comic a chance!

uh hi?? I'm CloudtheHen and I'm a talking chicken whose only reason for joining
this site was because there was "chicken" in the title.

THE PHOENIX HAS LANDED I AM THE ULTIMATE POSSESSOR
OF EVERY KIND OF CHICKEN BOW TO ME PHEASANTS

Every chicken gift is still accepted and every chicken trade still considered!! ^v^
The Windowless Aviary | Ruinclan
CloudtheHen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:14 am

BBS stands for Benjamin Button Syndrome and is the opposite of PPS, so your pets are born as adults and will be old forever (as opposed to the other pets in the same litter without BBS which grew backwards back into puppies). This backwards-growing litter was released in April 2015, and some additional BBS pets which never grew were released for CS' birthday in 2015.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:00 am

CloudtheHen wrote:Hello! I don't think I'm in much place to help, but according to the Frequently Ask Questions thread...
PPS stands for Peter Pan Syndrome and refers to a pet that will never grow to an adult stage. PPS does not affect your pet negatively in any way and cannot be reversed or removed. Some pets are considered "PPS" even if they do not have "PPS" on them because they are full-grown pets at the newborn or "teen" stage.

Hope this helps!! ^v^

I didn't say PPS
I said BBS
I have a BBS Moonswirl dog
I'll insert a picture
Sorry I knew what PPS meant
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me