Contest trouble

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Contest trouble

Postby TestiMo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello, I am quite new to this website, so I was wondering how art contests work and adoption centers work.
Like, how do you send your entry, and what bumping is and how to claim a prize if you earn or win something.
I have seen people do give away pets, but i don't know about certaint requirements, or a step by step way to do it. I also really like to draw, so I'm interested in art compitions. I found a few that I would really like to join, but I don't know alota things about how everything works.

If there is a existing thread, can please some one link it to me?

Thank you!
TestiMo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest trouble

Postby VanyaDuvainel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:35 am

Any contests or giveaways should have their own rules in the first post of the topic, otherwise, there's no way to really know ^^
Additionally, there are rules for entire boards that need to be followed (i.e. the Free Adoptions board rules). They should be at the top of that board.

Bumping is just the act of posting "bump" or something similar in order to put the topic back to the top of the board it's in. This is so other players can see the topic on the front page of the board and visit it :)
VanyaDuvainel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me