Account Recovery?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Account Recovery?

Postby o.ceanlily » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 pm

I've played this game and have been aware of it for quite some time, and I did have an account that I cannot get access to, otherwise I wouldn't have made another account. Mind you, this is many years apart.

I don't know how long I played the game before I lost the account, but I know the email that is/was associated with it and the username. When I try to log in it says there's an invalid username and when I have went to recover it in the past the email hasn't worked. (Hence why I have moved on and started a new account long after the fact) There's an email in my file from 2013 with a password reset for that account that doesn't work but it's to that account.

I don't want to break the rules "By having two accounts" because I do not nor do I want to have. I am just interested in seeing if I can recover my old things without breaking policy. Please don't ban me for attempting to get it, I'm just really wondering what happened to it :(

Edit: I'm sure you understand and I appreciate everything in advance. I'm just very nervous about losing my collection, I've worked very hard for it and even paid for several C$ top ups on this account. If it's not possible to recover that account I still appreciate the reply! ♡ Thanks for all that you guys do to make CS a fun, safe place for everyone.
o.ceanlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Account Recovery?

Postby Kaizoku » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm

You should send in a help ticket as only staff can help you with this. c:

nix ♡ he/him