Dreamies-Help!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dreamies-Help!

Postby DovahWolf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:15 am

I am fairly new to CS, and I see other users placing their dreamies on their trade rules, and I would like to do the same, but I don't know how. I have checked the topics that explain it to you, but I use a mobile device and could not find a topic regarding how to place a dreamie on my trading rules on a mobile device. I don't know if I can do this on a mobile device, but any help would be appreciated, and I ask if you would DM me! Thank you!
Come adopt at Full Moon Adoptions!
DovahWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dreamies-Help!

Postby kivr & fireflii » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Edit: Haha, never mind, you can just copy the image as the people said below (hold with your finger and then click "copy") and then paste it. My phone was not doing this for some reason.... :|

To my knowledge, you can't copy the URL of an image on mobile (just the image itself or you can save it). However, you can find someone who has posted an archive image of your dream pet on the forum, quote the post, and use the quoted text to copy the image of your dream pet (be sure to include the image tags). For example:

Code: Select all
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=C5057EC610648C14A89E48D89EC4656A&bg=aca5ae[/img]

Then you can go to your trade settings by clicking on "Menu", "Trades", "Trade Settings," and then pasting the image code there.
-fireflii
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dreamies-Help!

Postby nickjr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:12 am

On iOS, you can press and hold an image, then select Copy, then when you go to any text field, select Paste and the URL of the image should show up :)

Doesn't work if the image is also a link that you can tap to go to another page.

The steps should be similar on Android
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dreamies-Help! *answered

Postby DovahWolf » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:28 am

Thanks everyone for the help!
Come adopt at Full Moon Adoptions!