oekaki help ?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

oekaki help ?

Postby grocery store » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:15 pm

so, my computer shut off on its own while i was trying to draw, but before that i saved my drawing.
when my computer loaded back up i tried going back there and it was saved, but when i tried to pull it up, it said "failed to read your drawing layers".

i tried switching from chicken paint to the newest chicken paint, i tried changing from internet explorer to google chrome and nothig worked.

it's already frustrating, but i would be more frustrated if i have to restart after all the hard work i put into drawing it... help? is there anyway to fix this problem?
dior. she/her. bisexual.
grocery store

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oekaki help ?

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:32 am

I did a quick search on the Oekaki problems & solutions thread, this is what I found:

imakilljoywannabe wrote:
I'm having an issue. I use Chicken Paint, and I made a cover for my entries for an artist competition. When I pressed colour in, it didn't load. I was given a screen that said it failed to read the layers. I'm really worried, because an entry I spent a lot of time on was under there, and now I'm afraid I won't be able to. Does anyone know what happened? Is there a way to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help. c:

Bentley wrote:This message means it saved wrong. The only way Nick can fix this is by flattening the layers.
Send in a Help ticket, if I see it I'll bump it up to him. Best way to ensure he sees it. ^^;

I couldn't find much else, so I suggest sending in a help ticket.

Last bumped by grocery store on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:32 am.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups