Special Releases

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Special Releases

Postby lolcheetah1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:34 am

Ok so, I keep going through the archives and noticing that in past years, there are special releases of pets. And that 2017 hasn't had any yet. I would like to know, Around when, and where do you get special released pets?
lolcheetah1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Special Releases

Postby SlimPaw » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 am

The special released pets is one of the holiday gifts this month, every 18th either a old 2010-08 pets is re-released or the new OMGSR's on the year will be the release (the special releases)
| She / They | Demisexual | Gemini | Artist | <3 |
SlimPaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:46 am

Just to clarify, there are URs or special released pets that can be adopted on December 18th each year. This year, there will be new pets that were unattainable in the previous years that are going to be released. At the same time, you have a chance to achieve 3 pets that are rare+ and were produced in the years before on December 18th. More details will be given soon in the News section of the site!

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky Coyote » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:39 am

Thank you so much ❤️ I really needed this info
My sweet Sinclair, your loving eyes are my air...

https://xerohellsing.deviantart.com
Lucky Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 am

To add on: While the UR pets make up most of the special releases, not all pets in the special releases tab are actually UR pets c:
    The white malk dragon isn't, and neither are the cake dogs and the palomino tess horse from 2008, or the 2009 zebras.
    It doesn't matter a lot for the dragon and the 08 birthday pets, since they are no longer available through any way except the aforementioned re-release on December 18th, but the omg so rare zebras can still be adopted to this day.^^

Zebras are an extremely rare type of pet that users might get when they adopt the monthly horses. Basically, whenever someone adopts from the horses, there's a very slim chance that they might end up with a zebra foal among them.
    This only applies to the three outcomes shown in the 2009 special releases tab. There are other pets on the zebra lines, but all of those were completely normal adopts (though many of them were holiday releass).

Zebras can be obtained from the re-release box as well, so it's completely possible to get one on the 18th, but unlike all the other special releases, they are still available through their original release method.

SlimPaw wrote:every 18th either a old 2010-08 pets is re-released or the new OMGSR's on the year will be the release (the special releases)

Just to correct a small thing: The pets that are available in the re-release box can be from other years than 2008-2010. Last year, the cut-off for non-UR pets was Halloween 2013, and each year the pool of pets gets a little larger.
    UR pets from previous years will always be included as possible adopts as well.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolcheetah1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 am

This helped so much guys! Thank you so much! Happy holidays! 😀