Question about Dec 18

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question about Dec 18

Postby Scrump » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:39 pm

How does the pets released on Dec 18 work?? I don't quite understand
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.

Ohana
Scrump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about Dec 18

Postby jasp » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:41 pm

In December our advent calander starts. We get new pets each day. On Dec18th is a huge day where you could get pretty much any pet in the game! Not including store pets. There is even a brand new UR that has never ever been seen before. Many people recive lists, zodiacs and older rares! Feel free to PM me if you have anything else to ask C:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby September Rain » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Scrump wrote:How does the pets released on Dec 18 work?? I don't quite understand

Have you heard about December 18th on CS?

You might have heard people talking about "December 18th" and "re-releases". If you haven't participated in our Advent Calendar before then this may be new to you. Our next gift will be the Dec 18th release, so please read this information so that you understand what it all means!

Each year on December 18th, we have an extra special gift in the advent calendar. The Dec 18th giftbox is full of hundreds of different pets which have been released before over the past 8 years - many of these are rare and valuable. You will have the chance to adopt a few, but like all gifts the pets you receive are randomly chosen, so some people will be luckier than others.

You may not recognize the pets you receive, but there is a good chance that they will be valuable pets with a high trading value! They will generally be worth much more than any other pets in the Advent Calendar.

We recommend that you don't trade your pets away until you are sure you understand how much they are worth. You don't want to get ripped off by someone who offers you low-value pets for your new rares. Many older members intentionally seek out new members and COPPA members on Dec 18th so they can try to rip them off with unfair trade offers. Please take your time and don't rush to accept any offers until you're sure that it feels like a good deal for you.

There will be some topics in the CS Discussion board in the forum where you can ask other players for advice about how much your pets are worth and whether you're receiving good trade offers.

If you're a COPPA player and can't post in the forum you can send a help ticket to get some advice from General Helpers/Staff.

The Dec 18th giveaway gives you a random chance of adopting pets from earlier months/years, but it's not a guarantee that you'll get a Very Rare from 2008 or 2009, you might just get Rares from 2014. The giveaway's purpose is to bring all sorts of old and rare pets back into the active trading population so that they're a little less difficult to get in trades, but we don't want to dramatically lower their value, so we can't give everyone a Sunback or a Zebra. If we did that, those ultra rare pets would become worthless Very Commons overnight. If you are disappointed by what you receive on the 18th please don't feel sad, because even if you were a bit unlucky on the day, the re-release benefits everyone long-term by making trading for older rares slightly easier for everyone again.

Multi-accounting to get more Dec 18th pets is super obvious and easy to detect, so unless you want to get banned, it's better to play fair. Please note: It is considered cheating if you get family or friends to sign up so they can send you free pets or send you all their Dec 18th pets without getting a fair swap in return. Don't make any extra accounts for yourself, and make sure that your trades are fair if you are trading with family and friends. If an account is being used just so that person can adopt extra things for you, then that is cheating.

I hope this helps c:
    If love's elastic, then were
    we born to test its reach?

Is it buried treasure, or
    just a single puzzle piece?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

September Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkermit. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi Scrump!

December 18th is where you can get three pets from 2008-2017. Ranging from OMSR-OMGSC, you never know what you get. When you log on, right where you click the 'December Calender', you will receive three gifts. These hold the three lucky pets you got on December 18th. Sometimes, even some people get special releases.

Is this your first time hearing about Dec. 18th?
─ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

────────────────
Kermit
Forum Game Enthusiast
Aspiring Veterinarian

My Rat Collection

────────────────
────
ˏˋ°•*⁀➶

gif credit / made sig myself (:

LIGHTS OFF
kkermit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 pm

brendons forehead. wrote:
Hi Scrump!

December 18th is where you can get three pets from 2008-2017. Ranging from OMSR-OMGSC, you never know what you get. When you log on, right where you click the 'December Calender', you will receive three gifts. These hold the three lucky pets you got on December 18th. Sometimes, even some people get special releases.

Is this your first time hearing about Dec. 18th?

The pets released on Dec 18 will be rare + from at least a few years ago.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yetzali » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:18 pm

x
      there's a slight chance that you'll get an uncommon. though if you did, it'd be an older one.
xImage
sarah
infj
she/they
pm me for dog pictures
yetzali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junhui; » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 pm

There used to be a chance to get older uncommons, but the past couple years it has only been rare+
    Jayden | he/him
Junhui;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarsticks » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:34 am

hi! i have a few questions about dec 18 myself. this is my first year being able to participate in dec 18 and i plan to encourage my sister to log in to adopt the pets, and then teach her about the rarity, and tell her not to trade, but i'm not sure how everything works myself.

i know the cinnamon bun was last year, but how do the ur's work? are they rarer than normal pets? which are rarer? the older ones or the newer ones? usually older pets are more valuable, but i'm a bit confused since the cinnamon bun would only be released 1 year rather than multiple.

can i tell what the pet is going to be when it's growing or is the luck of the draw?

and i saw something about adopting pets while.... not logged in? and they don't count towards your account but they still exist? how does this work?

thank you :D
sugarsticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:34 am

sugarsticks wrote:hi! i have a few questions about dec 18 myself. this is my first year being able to participate in dec 18 and i plan to encourage my sister to log in to adopt the pets, and then teach her about the rarity, and tell her not to trade, but i'm not sure how everything works myself.

i know the cinnamon bun was last year, but how do the ur's work? are they rarer than normal pets? which are rarer? the older ones or the newer ones? usually older pets are more valuable, but i'm a bit confused since the cinnamon bun would only be released 1 year rather than multiple.

can i tell what the pet is going to be when it's growing or is the luck of the draw?

and i saw something about adopting pets while.... not logged in? and they don't count towards your account but they still exist? how does this work?

thank you :D

The URs are just a very rare pet only released on Dec 18th of any given year, and a new one is introduced each year. If it wasn’t obvious by that previous sentence, yes, they are much rarer than normal pets (: Technically the older the UR is, the rarer, but when a new UR gets released, people overpay by a TON. If you get a new UR, expect to be able to trade it for far more than it’s actual worth for a week or two!

It’s completely random! You adopt it at its originally baby stage, and it will grow up like a normal pet from there (if you get one that isn’t already fully grown that is)

Yeah, you can adopt pets while not logged into an account, but you can’t really do anything with them. For example, if you go through some pet IDs, some of them won’t be linked to an account. They exist and are recognized, but don’t do anything more than look pretty lol (I might link an example if I get the time) Edit: Heres one!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ph0enicks » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:25 am

hiya, I have saw some re released pets from the 24th of December, is it a glitch or something?

Image/ /Image
> aether | he/him | sig cred <
─────────────────
███████████████

ph0enicks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me