Suggesting Pets Grow a Little Faster

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggesting Pets Grow a Little Faster

Postby DirtCube » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:07 am

The pets grow too slow. Maybe we could have them grow faster like 2 weeks. Waiting bores me. :(
Derp Rulez [._.]
My Favorite Pet
DirtCube

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggesting Pets Grow a Little Faster

Postby Shian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 am

Pets are set up on a schedule so that generally there is a new growth every day whether from newborn to mid stage or mid stage to adult throughout the month.
If you adopt all pets available to the limit, you will get to see them grow. If waiting bores you, it would be worse if they grew faster because then you would have two weeks of having to wait for new pets to be released and that's no fun.

If you're looking to stretch things out, you could try to adopt only one pet a day until you reach the limit. That would take care of the first week or two. Then by the time you are done adopting, your first newborn or two will reach mid stage.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggesting Pets Grow a Little Faster

Postby Alveolus » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:08 am

they're meant to take a month to grow because at the start of the next month that's when more are accessible, i know it can be boring but instead you could always look in the pound and on special occasions (like halloween) they do candy hunts !! which isn't boring. i do think for those who can't wait there should be something like a potion in the store that can speed up the process but unfortunately i don't think they'll do that.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alveolus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me