Please Lock this

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Help?

Postby ace.of.moths » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 pm

ManiacHowell wrote:so i was looking at Tess's pets and their (don't know pronouns) pets are some that aren't in the archives and don't have rarities. like this one Image can someone explain?

Julian - They/Them - Adult - Audhd
ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by ♡cat2♡

☾·⋆✭⋆·☽

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.moths » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:05 pm

ManiacHowell wrote:so i was looking at Tess's pets and their (don't know pronouns) pets are some that aren't in the archives and don't have rarities. like this one Image can someone explain?

ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by ♡cat2♡

☾·⋆✭⋆·☽

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Please don't bump your thread so often, it only needs to be bumped if it has fallen off the first page of this board, excessive bumping is considered to be spam.

That pet, and others that are not in the archives and don't have rarities, are custom pets. They are unique pets, and they are usually given to staff members or people who have done something important for the community. If you would like to see more customer pets there is a list of them here, you can find more info about them on that thread as well.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.moths » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Celozon wrote:Please don't bump your thread so often, it only needs to be bumped if it has fallen off the first page of this board, excessive bumping is considered to be spam.

That pet, and others that are not in the archives and don't have rarities, are custom pets. They are unique pets, and they are usually given to staff members or people who have done something important for the community. If you would like to see more customer pets there is a list of them here, you can find more info about them on that thread as well.

sorry,i didn't realize how often i was bumping. thank you for answering

ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by ♡cat2♡

☾·⋆✭⋆·☽

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.moths » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 pm

If a 2009 pet get re-released, does it have the same demand? also, how do you delete a post?

ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by ♡cat2♡

☾·⋆✭⋆·☽

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Please create a new thread for new questions, since it can become hard to tell if your question have been already answered or not when you use old threads.

The rerelease would have the same value as the true date pet, since they are the same pet. However, some users prefer to have a pet with a true adoption date so that it will sit correctly in their groups. This may lead to people paying more for true date pets, but really, the rerelease had no less value. To most members, both rereleases and true dates are desirable.

If you are the last to post on a thread, you can delete the post yourself. There will be a small grey x in the upper right hand corner of your post, and clicking it will delete it. If someone else has posted after you, you will not be able to delete your post. Instead report your post with the triangle button and a moderator will help you when they can.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mods please lock this!

Postby ace.of.moths » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 am

lock this, please. no longer needed