What does it mean to get ninja'd?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What does it mean to get ninja'd?

Postby Pasteli~ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:33 am

I've seen that word in the forums for awhile now and idk... what does it mean?
|anime & cartoon enthusiast|

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

Hi there! I'm Pasteli~. I'm always open to chat so feel free to PM me! I play Minecraft and Animal Crossing. I love cute things so I collect Furbies, & plushies uwu. I'm a vulture culture enthusiast. Always looking for the weirder sides in life.

💛Though my siggy doesn't show it, I looooooveeee kawaii aesthetics, scenecore and doll fashion so much!💛
~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What does it mean to get ninja'd?

Postby oblivionis » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:34 am

it means when you try to post but someone gets to post before you ^^
    usually is used on the ban the member above you thread for users being ninja'd and having to write something else c:
oblivionis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pasteli~ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:35 am

ohh okay thanks
|anime & cartoon enthusiast|

|she/her pronouns|

|furry/fursuiter|

|cat möther|

|artist|

Hi there! I'm Pasteli~. I'm always open to chat so feel free to PM me! I play Minecraft and Animal Crossing. I love cute things so I collect Furbies, & plushies uwu. I'm a vulture culture enthusiast. Always looking for the weirder sides in life.

💛Though my siggy doesn't show it, I looooooveeee kawaii aesthetics, scenecore and doll fashion so much!💛
~Toyhouse~
Pasteli~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:01 am

It can also have another meaning when people are talking about trading CS pets specifically.
    In trading, to "ninja" someone is to purposely send them an unfair trade in the hopes that they will accept it. So when someone says they were "ninjad out of" a pet / "got ninjad" it means they gave away stuff in a trade that they eventually found out to have been (usually vastly) unfair to them.

What sets a ninja trade apart from just a bad trade is the intent, since the sender knows exactly they're not being fair. The trades are made to look fair to someone who doesn't have trading experience, so the typical targets are new players who may not know about things like the differences in value between pets of the same rarity, or where to go to find advice on trading.
    Often those trades involve offers on high value pets, such as the ones placed on the Rares List, whose exceptional popularity and value inexperienced players may not be aware of.
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me