How much blood / gore is allowed in artwork?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: How much blood / gore is allowed in artwork?

Postby kiwipen » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Lacuna wrote:
    Minor amounts of blood (like on the CS pets someone mentioned) and small amounts and sizes of cuts/scrapes are allowed. Totally clean and cartoony severed body parts are okay as long as it's not used to show the character in pain and there is no blood or similar coming from them. There should never be drawings depicting guts, large amounts of blood, detailed wounds, or otherwise heavily realistic injuries. Themes of abuse, cruelty, self-harm, or hate towards groups or individuals never have a place on CS regardless of the severity of the violent content, so keep that in mind as well.

If you are ever unsure about an image please ask via a help request, as already mentioned, rather than posting it on the forums. If you draw something with CS Oekaki that breaks the rules you can save it for your own personal use elsewhere without posting it. This can be done via a screenshot or copying and editing the image link from your saved drawings (change the size description to large in the link).

As for linking to other sites, all linked content should follow CS rules. Please do not link to your deviantART or other art sharing site if your gallery on that site contains art that would violate these guidelines.

Thank you Lacuna for putting that in clear understandable terms :)
I totally understand what is acceptable and what isn't now ^^
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me