im new and was wondering how to trade and get pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

im new and was wondering how to trade and get pets

Postby _sweetsandwich_ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:57 am

so hi im sweet sandwitch! but you can just call me s.s. anyways i was woundering how to trade and get pets. i don't have any pets yet, which if you guys could maybe help me get some, i will try to see how this works. hopefly you guys undersand and thanks :3!!!
s.s out :3
_sweetsandwich_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: im new and was wondering how to trade and get pets

Postby Shinryu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am

Heya, welcome to CS!
    Is there any specific question you have about trading or adopting pets?
    I checked your groups real quick and noticed that you do have pets from other users now, and by the looks of it you've found the trade board and the free adopts as well, so I'm not entirely sure what you would like to be helped with.

If you're not sure how to use the trade system, there's a guide that explains how to use it here.

If you feel like you could use an introduction to how pet values work and how to make good trade offers, there's a couple of guides for that, too! This one explains rarities and values, this one goes a bit more in depth, and this guide has some advice on how to work towards trading for more rare pets and upgrading your available trade fodder.

For someone who is new to CS, I can always greatly recommend making a lot of use of the Free Adopts board. It's a great place to find some of the more common pets that you might want for your collection, so before you try to trade for pets that are relatively recent, it's a good idea to browse some of the adoption centers first, to see if you can get what you want without giving away too much of what you currently have.
    It's also a very good idea to keep an eye out for threads by quitting users, or to give a few of the giveaways a shot - you may just get lucky and end up with a few rares that way!

Keeping an eye on the Pound is also great: If you manage to get there while it's open, you can adopt a free pet. The earlier you catch it when it opens, the better - the valuable pets get taken more quickly, so you'll have the best chances at old and/or rare pets when you arrive in time for the opening.

Another piece of advice: Do make sure that you always adopt the maximum number of pets from the adoption pages each month. Even if you don't want some of them and/or end up with doubles, you can still use them for trades.
    There is no limit on how many pets you can own in total, so there's no reason not to pick up as many as you're able to^^

I hope this does answer a few questions you might have! That said, if it doesn't, or if I misunderstood your question, or if you want to know something else, ask away :)

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me