Total PPS Pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Total PPS Pets

Postby pastehl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:07 am

hey there! I'm starting my PPS collection and I need to know how many different PPS pets there are. I'm probably not going to count every single one, but I just want to know if anyone knows the total number of PPS pets there are on site?
╔════════════════╗
╚═══════════════╝
╔══════════╗
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

༺༒༻
link
link
╚══════════╝
pastehl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Total PPS Pets

Postby pastehl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:10 am

boop
╔════════════════╗
╚═══════════════╝
╔══════════╗
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

༺༒༻
link
link
╚══════════╝
pastehl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby djfhdskjf » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm

I would guess somewhere in the double digits, but I could be way off.
djfhdskjf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piggie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:01 pm

This PPS Pets Guide may help with your collection. It hasn't been updated for a few months though^^
piggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:24 am

Lacuna's complete PPS collection includes 764 pets.
    You can look through it here (everything in this section of her groups), and simply subtract any pets that you don't want to count (her collection includes every pet that was made from PPS lines).

You may find the PPS Guide on the wiki/forums unreliable - it excludes a handful of pets that are made on PPS lines/marked PPS, and includes some pets that are considered adult.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastehl » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:30 am

ZΕL wrote:
    Lacuna's complete PPS collection includes 764 pets.
    You can look through it here (everything in this section of her groups), and simply subtract any pets that you don't want to count (her collection includes every pet that was made from PPS lines).

You may find the PPS Guide on the wiki/forums unreliable - it excludes a handful of pets that are made on PPS lines/marked PPS, and includes some pets that are considered adult.

oh, the group has nothing in it?
╔════════════════╗
╚═══════════════╝
╔══════════╗
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

༺༒༻
link
link
╚══════════╝
pastehl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:50 am

The hoard is spread out in the groups immediately under that one. That empty group is used to split up the groups and make everything easier to navigate, since Lacuna has so many pets!

Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am

As a small addendum, since I noticed the peach in there: There are a number of pets that users aren't always in agreement over as far as their PPS status goes.

The Peach has neither a PPS label nor a profile note, but is listed in the archives as a butterfly wolf, and since the pet itself shows a caterpillar, some consider it a PPS. Others consider it a fruit (it is, however, not listed as "(other species)" in the archive, like the rest of the fruit are) and thus a fully grown pet.

The cow lineart was made from a modified pony foal, and in the archive all of the cows are sorted as ponies. Some people don't want them for their PPS collections, though, because they look more like their own species.

This stage of the eastern dragons is considered by some to count as PPS, as the dragon lineart's last possible growth stage is this one. However, they have never been given a PPS label on their image so far, nor does the pet's profile show the "What does "PPS" mean on this pet?" note. All other eastern dragons that aren't on the fully grown lineart do have a PPS label on them (minus the store mustelids, which only have a profile note), suggesting the dragons may have two adult stages.

Curiously, the Roadkill PPS pony and others sharing its lineart have neither PPS labels nor a mention of it on their profile. The roadkill pony originally did use the old pony lineart's newborn stage, though.

Ultimately it's up to you what you want to collect, just felt this might help with deciding which pets you may want to add or leave out :) Lacuna's personal collection contains the peach, cows and roadkill PPS lineart foals, and excludes the 'young adult' eastern dragons.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

Just another contentious one, but some also exclude the UR Bee! It's a caterpillar lineart but it's been argued that a bee is a full grown animal so it shouldn't be included. Also my groups are arranged sort of by rarity, sorry for being confusing. The one that's buried under a gingerbread colony is the biscotti dog, also. You can add &noitems=1 to the image urls of any others I may have completely covered to see what they are.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junhui; » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Jayden | he/him
Junhui;