I have a question!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I have a question!

Postby Lyric_Asher » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 am

Hello! I am brand new to this place, and I have a few questions.

1st. I see pets all over, like deer, dragons, penguins, chickens, etc. and you can't adopt them, how do you get them?

2nd. Can you breed pets? If so, how?

3rd. How do you get pets people are giving away?

Sorry if I sound stupid. ^^'
ImageImageImageImage

Please help them mature!
(If this isn't allowed, please tell me and I'll be glad to Take it down. ;3)
Lyric_Asher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I have a question!

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 am

Hello! Welcome to CS c:

1. Those pets aren't often available for the monthly adopts (although every so often they may be). Rather, they are usually released as part of events which go on during some major holidays and the summer! Our next event will start in mid October, for Halloween.

It's also worth noting that some sections of the adoption page give out different types of pets from month to month. For instance, the "Hatchery" has been know to give both chickens and chameleons as monthly adopts.

2. You cannot breed your pets. Instead, there is a section on the adopt page for "2nd Gen" (or 3rd Gen) pets, where site artists create the children of two out comes. You can suggest a couple to be used here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3402740

3. You send them a trade asking for what you'd like! Most people have strict rules about what and how much you can take though, so be careful to read carefully! You can find people giving away their pets here: viewforum.php?f=22
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zorana_Dragon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:18 am

What's the question?
Zorana_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zorana_Dragon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:18 am

nvm...
Zorana_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormiecub » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:20 am

There are deer available for September, as well. I believe you can adopt five for this month if you want this month's deer. I believe I have the complete collection in my "growing creatures" group on my pets tab (:

The pound is a good way to get some of these pets when you're new to CS as well. It's open a few times a week. I just check it out sporadically throughout the day to see what's come up there. <3

(I hope it's okay for me to answer in here. I just want to be helpful!)
I am a completionist. My ultimate goal is to collect everything, but I'm starting from August, 2017. I'm always happy to take older pets that are on my wishlist if you don't have a need for them!
I do not hoard! If I find/trade a creature, I remove it from my wishlist. If it's on my wishlist, I want/need it. Don't trust my memory, though. Check yourself if you want to be sure!

ImageImageImageImageImage
stormiecub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me