Banned users with customs// Where do they go?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Banned users with customs// Where do they go?

Postby Oshawott8888 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 am

nickjr wrote:
Oshawott8888 wrote:
smofir. wrote:Customs can't be traded without permission, so if it was given to the pound I assume that it would be taken out.

That's not true
I've heard that a while back, a custom rock was in the pound? and someone ended up with it ^-^

This is also what I remember; I think the original user with the custom actually made a trade to send the rock to the Pound

Wow
Rocky is really cute though :'>

I wonder who's custom it originally was?
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:44 pm

nickjr wrote:
Oshawott8888 wrote:
smofir. wrote:Customs can't be traded without permission, so if it was given to the pound I assume that it would be taken out.

That's not true
I've heard that a while back, a custom rock was in the pound? and someone ended up with it ^-^

This is also what I remember; I think the original user with the custom actually made a trade to send the rock to the Pound

Oh my gosh, that is so interesting. Well, I'm pretty sure my question has been answered, then. They go to the pound. That is so interesting, I cannot get over it. Thank you guys so much! ❤️
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:07 am

Oshawott8888 wrote:

That's not true

I never knew that. Aha, although I'm predicting that wouldn't be allowed to do in the first place?

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:09 am

smofir. wrote:
Oshawott8888 wrote:

That's not true

I never knew that. Aha, although I'm predicting that wouldn't be allowed to do in the first place?

Way back when, a user loaned out her custom to people who were having a rough time.
As a matter of fact, Tyr is still trying to sell her customs for wajas currency so this isn't true at all.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:48 am

I've only seen Tyr trying to sell her custom items? I feel like those are different. I did see a post from one of the admins directed to a quitting staff member that customs can't be sold or traded (I assume "trade" as in a two-sided trade) and that customs couldn't be gifted without the artist's consent (leaving out names and details for privacy)
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:16 am

nickjr wrote:I've only seen Tyr trying to sell her custom items? I feel like those are different. I did see a post from one of the admins directed to a quitting staff member that customs can't be sold or traded (I assume "trade" as in a two-sided trade) and that customs couldn't be gifted without the artist's consent (leaving out names and details for privacy)

Yes, this is what I recall as well. I'm sure if permission is given, the user may trade their custom or gift it away.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes