My fourm was deleted

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

My fourm was deleted

Postby x.anisia » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

I made an anti-feminism fourm and on it I did not promote any negativity but it still got deleted. All I said on there was, the patriarchy doesn't exist, the wage gap doesn't exist, there are two different kinds of islam, and we shouldn't be promoting obesity. I think these were all reasonable standpoints. I think spreading lies like the patriarchy and the wage gaps are negativity cause that is all misinformation. The feminism thread doesn't even allow me to talk on it because they don't allow "trolls" and I think that my fourm being deleted was unfair because I can't even express my views while you allow others to spread lies and won't even allow me to debate.
Want Free $$$ for games you play? https://www.pointsprizes.com/ref/11083070 :D
Another fun animal game: https://buddy.animaljam.com/SNDA87 :D
x.anisia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My fourm was deleted

Postby arabella !! » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 am

The staff most likely saw issues that would probably emerge from the thread. Debates could get out of hand, so it would be best to let these topics go. We wouldn't want to disrespect users in the process :)

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My fourm was deleted

Postby Soulsplosion » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

"Anti" statements aren't allowed in any form because of the aggressive and non-diplomatic standpoint they imply. To declare your thread as "anti" implies that you undeniably think Feminism should just be entirely destroyed and encourages like-minded individuals to rally against it, as well as implies to Feminists that you are solely against them and will not respect their standpoint, rather than inviting people from both sides to respectfully debate its pros and cons.

Instead, try thread titles that invite respectful debate, such as
    - Alternatives to feminism
    - Problems in modern activism
    - Improving modern activism
    - Misconceptions in social issues
    - just... some random issues. Some things you said have nothing to do with feminism, like promoting obesity. That's body-positivity which applies to all genders and only crosses with Feminism if it applies to women.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist