link to charity, too much?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

link to charity, too much?

Postby paleosuchus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:08 am

Hello I support a cause to help save bears from bear bile farming. I am making a topic in Animal Chatter soon about bears, I'm currently working out the formatting but keep an eye out for it ;) . In the forum I wanted to touch on topics like charities or fundraisers to support bears. Bear bile farming is a particularly gruesome abuse of animals so would it be wrong for me to link to where to donate to that cause? No one is forced to look at it, they can choose not to click it. From the donation page you can see anything on the website about the bile farming including some images that may be too much for young and sensitive viewers. Again, that isn't directly on the donation page but its easy to access from there.
Selene . they/them
aries . adult
Hoarding the Halloween’22 gummy snakes!
Stay foolish to Stay sane

Pet's name: Gumsworth, Lord of the Gumlings
credit . link . hoard
paleosuchus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: link to charity, too much?

Postby Aliria » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:24 am

If you're wondering if something is appropriate for CS, it's best to send in a help ticket so the staff can judge. It's hard to say whether something's appropriate without seeing it, but of course you can't post it on the forums if it does turn out to be inappropriate, so getting an answer on the forum doesn't work well.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: link to charity, too much?

Postby paleosuchus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:22 am

Aliria wrote:If you're wondering if something is appropriate for CS, it's best to send in a help ticket so the staff can judge. It's hard to say whether something's appropriate without seeing it, but of course you can't post it on the forums if it does turn out to be inappropriate, so getting an answer on the forum doesn't work well.

I sent a help ticket in, thank you for the advice! Hopefully it is deemed appropriate because it really is a good cause. <3
Selene . they/them
aries . adult
Hoarding the Halloween’22 gummy snakes!
Stay foolish to Stay sane

Pet's name: Gumsworth, Lord of the Gumlings
credit . link . hoard
paleosuchus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes