Warrior Cats Rps

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Warrior Cats Rps

Postby ouija. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:01 pm

xoxo

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but the abundance (and even spamming) of
        warrior cat roleplays has been quite evident. I know efforts have been made to better
        organize the forums but that didn't seem to do much in the "Fandom Based Roleplays"
        section. That's not to say I'm ungrateful, however, its simply that I can't find/make/or
        relocate any roleplays because they get washed away by the waves of Warrior RPs.

I have nothing against the fandom whatsoever. I just feel something needs to be done
        about the endless abundance of them. Granite, I understand that this may be a small and
        insignificant request, and it may not have bothered me as much if it was just a moderate
        climb in the number of Warrior RPs. However that is not the case and there now tends to
        whole pages compiled of JUST Warrior RPs. Most of which are the same Plot, just with a
        different (insert name here)clan.

Again, I know this is a almost pointless request, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would
        agree they are becoming overwhelming. It's frustrating to have to dig for anything other than
        the same RP over and over again. I feel this excludes other fandoms that may reside on CS
        and in turn becomes unfair. I hope this isn't received as hostile or resentful towards the Warriors
        fandom. I just want to be able to RP more freely and with less clutter.

I know this is something that is very unlikely to be fixed and would be almost impossible to fix.
        Regardless,
        Thank you for your time! My appreciation goes to any mod who takes a moment to read this :)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cats Rps

Postby Aliria » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:06 am

I think I saw a suggestion at some point which wanted to split the Animal Fandom-Based roleplay section into a board for Warriors and a board for everything else, which seems to me like the best way to deal with it. If I find the suggestion back, I'll link it here c:
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cats Rps

Postby arabella !! » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Last bumped by ouija. on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:10 pm.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes