Option to turn off trades entirely for petgroups [30 Sup]

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: Option to turn off trades entirely for certain groups

Postby elizabethhher » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 am

kiui wrote:
support
mostly because 1. It's time consuming to click through pages of locked groups when trading, and 2. It sucks when I think I have pets on their wishlist to offer only to see that they're in locked groups :/

i support this idea, mainly bc of this ^
      it's a bit annoying going to trade w someone and thinking that i have pets 600 on their wishlist, but then it turns out they're all my collections -.-'
elizabethhher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Option to turn off trades entirely for pet groups [17 Su

Postby gallifrey falls. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 am

Ohh, at first I didn't realize what you meant by entirely, but now I get it!
    I have some pretty big hoards and when people have that pet or litter on their wishlist, it's annoying to click through all of it. I'd appreciate having the ability to block off the group from showing up at all, so support!
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

░░░░░░
trade thread
░░░░░░
my auction
░░░░░░
━━━━ in the middle of the night ━━ ━━━━
╔════════════════╗

Hi! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my first year of college currently, so
if I'm slow to respond to any trades
or pms that's probably the reason!
I love writing, though it's all been
fanfiction so far. I'd like to do my
own stuff eventually! My fav shows
are Stranger Things, Doctor Who,
The Good Place, Game of Thrones
and Psych. PM me about anything!
━━━━━━━━━━━━

will always
fill my heart
Image Image

╚════════════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joof » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:27 pm

elizabethhher wrote:
kiui wrote:
support
mostly because 1. It's time consuming to click through pages of locked groups when trading, and 2. It sucks when I think I have pets on their wishlist to offer only to see that they're in locked groups :/

it's a bit annoying going to trade w someone and thinking that i have pets 600 on their wishlist, but then it turns out they're all my collections -.-'

I feel this so much.
Support (:
If you need any help with dec 18th pets/trades/anything, feel free to pm me and ask for help. I don't bite :3

Joof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:41 pm

elizabethhher wrote:
kiui wrote:
support

I support because of this too. It's even more annoying in these sorts of cases when you realise after the trade has been accepted that you accidentally added a pet from a locked group which you had wanted to keep, which is very easy to do in some litters where the outcomes are very similar. The option to completely lock groups would be so helpful
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mocha chip » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:44 am

elizabethhher wrote:
kiui wrote:
support

Support. (:
I feel this needs to be done!
mocha chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smofir. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:29 am

elizabethhher wrote:
kiui wrote:
support

Definitely!
┌────────────────────
── YOU
HAVExxxHAVE
MUCHxxxMUCH
LIGHT

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
GROWxTOWARDxYOU
───────────────────────────
hello! it is great to meet you. i hope th
at you're having a wonderful day. rem
ember to surround yourself with peop
le who help you branch out to be the b
eautiful tree you are. you're enough.
woops, back to me then?? haha. i am
a young adult in canada just chilling..
───────────────────────────
smofir.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Option to turn off trades entirely for petgroups [18 Sup

Postby LissaJo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:08 am

Your unlocked/open for trade groups show up first.. so I don't see a need for this feature.. Just stop looking for pets once you get to the end of the open groups
LissaJo wrote:currently offering 12,000+ gems for a sunback / PM or send a trade if interested

DEC 18th IS COMING
On the 18th of December each year we re-release some of the site's older pets. Each user gets the chance to adopt a few randomly selected pets from earlier years, and these pets are usually very valuable and rare.

You may not recognize the pets you got from the Dec 18th gift, but they could be worth a lot! Make sure to find out what you have and what they are worth before you accept any trade offers for your Dec 18th pets.

What is this pet?/How much is it worth? // Dec 18th Discussion

We recommend that you don't trade your pets away until you are sure you understand how much they are worth.

If you need help identifying a pet or asking for trade help/is this a fair trade for your Dec 18th pets, you may PM me - but please try to use the thread first to ID your pets :)
I will be unavailable to answer questions until 1 to 2 hours after rollover!

If you message me and then find out what the pet is, please EDIT your message (go to out box, click the message, if it's unread, you can edit or delete!)
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Option to turn off trades entirely for petgroups [18 Sup

Postby Eaglespirit » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 am

LissaJo wrote:Your unlocked/open for trade groups show up first.. so I don't see a need for this feature.. Just stop looking for pets once you get to the end of the open groups

I have some locked groups that I may trade from, like animals I care for less. This feature would be for locked collections or hoards which you know you never want to trade
Hanna | She/her/he/him/dude/whatever | Artist of many fandoms, including but not limited to:
Transformers, Warriors, FNAF, Undertale, Dr. Who, MLP, Maximum Ride, and to many other books and movies to name

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$
2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Option to turn off trades entirely for petgroups [21 Sup

Postby underscøre » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 pm

hi there. (:

well, i would suggest attempting to lock or unlock to relock the groups u don't want other players to offer for.

( ie. dont want people to offer on ur dogs group? use the settings at the bottom of the page to lock the group, then make sure to submit / update the settings. )

if this doesn't help / problem continues, please submit a help ticket to the cs mods OR pm me.

ty. and have a wonderful day! - j

↠ you're beautiful ♡
↠ & dont u forget it. ♡
underscøre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicky Midnight » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:33 pm

underscøre wrote:
hi there. (:

well, i would suggest attempting to lock or unlock to relock the groups u don't want other players to offer for.

( ie. dont want people to offer on ur dogs group? use the settings at the bottom of the page to lock the group, then make sure to submit / update the settings. )

if this doesn't help / problem continues, please submit a help ticket to the cs mods OR pm me.

ty. and have a wonderful day! - j
    That's not a problem or what the suggestion is. The suggestion is that groups can be locked so not even the owner can trade from them. Yes, you can lock groups so that others cannot offer for them, but when you are trading, all pets, even those in locked groups, show up for you to be able to add. This would be a way to remove the groups entirely so that even you yourself do not trade them. It would mostly be used to lock collection or hoards that you are 100% sure you never want to trade from, so then you won't accidentally add one to a trade by thinking it was a double or something, and it will also just help remove all the pages of "pets on their wishlist" when there are hundreds of pages but only a few pets that you will actually trade. Sure, locked groups are moved to the back of that list and unlocked are right in front, but some people have some groups locked that they will still offer - they just don't want others to offer for them, so they stay locked.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nicky • he/him • intp
signature shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image |♡| -Infinity- |♡| Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nicky Midnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery