Pound Suggestion

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pound Suggestion

Postby Star-Lord » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:20 am

I have a quick pound suggestion, wouldn't it be nice if we were able to know when the pound is open instead of going to the pound and checking ourselves? What I mean is, occasionally I miss when the pound opens and I was wondering if there could be a PM telling us that the pound has opened but it would only send to online players and not offline players because then when they wake up they have a message in their inbox saying that the pound is open but it actually isn't and it would just be a bother. I really want to stop missing the pound when it's open, I think it would just be nice (in my opinion) that we could just get a PM telling us that the pound has opened it would be much easier for me and others to just get a PM that tells us something like,

"Hey the pound is open, don't miss it!" and maybe a link to the page so we can go to it faster.

I've been thinking this for quite a while but never really put it out there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I look around, do you know what I see?
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound Suggestion

Postby sweet tea » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:33 am

i feel like part of the pound concept is checking yourselves, because it shows that you're dedicated to 'rescuing' the pets! the PMing solely online users part is a bit harder to do... do you consider hidden/invisible users?

a simple way to not have to click the pound page all the time is to put a reminder/alarm on your phone whenever the page says "the pound will open in x hours (and x minutes)."

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 am

sweet tea wrote:i feel like part of the pound concept is checking yourselves, because it shows that you're dedicated to 'rescuing' the pets! the PMing solely online users part is a bit harder to do... do you consider hidden/invisible users?

a simple way to not have to click the pound page all the time is to put a reminder/alarm on your phone whenever the page says "the pound will open in x hours (and x minutes)."

A couple of days ago I actually lost my phone somewhere in my room and I can't find it anywhere so that option is probably out of the question for me.

I think they have a system that can show hidden/invisible users. Tess/Head Admins/ Admins/Mods and more, can also probably see hidden users.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:44 am

Keiith wrote:
sweet tea wrote:i feel like part of the pound concept is checking yourselves, because it shows that you're dedicated to 'rescuing' the pets! the PMing solely online users part is a bit harder to do... do you consider hidden/invisible users?

A couple of days ago I actually lost my phone somewhere in my room and I can't find it anywhere so that option is probably out of the question for me.

I think they have a system that can show hidden/invisible users. Tess/Head Admins/ Admins/Mods and more, can also probably see hidden users.

If you don't have a phone, there's all kinds of alarm systems online. Try this one.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:45 am

I doubt notifications will ever be implemented as it's sort of part of the game to "catch" the pound as it's open. That being said, you can bookmark this thread and usually it'll get posts when the pound first opens up. (:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:46 am

Irisidium wrote:
    I doubt notifications will ever be implemented as it's sort of part of the game to "catch" the pound as it's open. That being said, you can bookmark this thread and usually it'll get posts when the pound first opens up. (:

Ahh alright, thanks :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:36 am

This would also become quite spammy for my inbox. I personally would rather miss the Pound a couple of times than receive a PM every single time it is open. I would just have my inbox delete those messages anyway; I know I'm not alone in this
I enjoy being able to check myself and see if it's open tbh
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firestar6 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 am

I feel like looking by yourself is the part of the pound if you are really coming to adopt a pet. especially the people who don't always want to adopt from the pound sometimes. It would be really annoying and spam-ish. like acatalepsy said, I would also rather miss the pound a couple times than to look into my pm's having a pm from the pound. I don't know about you but if I am waiting for a important pm from someone and I see that i got a pm and it turns out to be the pound, I would be really annoyed.
→ → → Uɴᴛɪʟ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ... A ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏɴᴇ's sᴏᴜʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴜɴᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ← ← ←

I will finish this later

links go here - links go here - links go here
links go here - links go here - links go here
Firestar6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:26 pm

In the meantime, there are many free pets given in the CS Free Adoptions board.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes