CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Postby Filth King » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:06 pm

When did you join CS? October of 2009
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I traded with watery >~< to get one of my ultimate dreamies, ultra, and when I completed my monster dog set.
Favorite pets?: All the pets in my "pets without a group" tab~
Favorite thing to do on CS?: I love trading!!!
What's your biggest CS regret?: I traded off my zodiac dogs super under priced. :C
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Make sure you check the demand of pets as well, an uncommon pet can fetch higher than a very rare if they're in high demand!
Lights OFF!ImageLights OFF!
Filth King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:13 pm

When did you join CS? June 12th, 2010 but I wasn't very active until around 2012 =P
    What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I've met some really amazing people on here, and some of those people helped me through some really tough times in my life. I honestly think that they helped mold me into the person that I am today, so I'd definitely say that those encounters were some of my best moments on here. Also, the day I discovered the roleplay forums was pretty awesome too XD
    Favorite pets?: The sitting cats will always have a special place in my heart, as well as most Malk pets. If I absolutely had to pick favorites, it'd probably be a tie between my grinner pup Sirus that I got with last years re-release pets or my flame kitty Kaiah <3
    Favorite thing to do on CS?: I'm addicted to the Forum Games section of the forums, I also like roleplaying but because I no longer have my own laptop and I have to share with my sister, I hardly get any online time so I haven't been able to join any new roleplays recently ;-;
    What's your biggest CS regret?: Honestly, my biggest regret would probably be not keeping in touch with the friends that I made on here. I used to have a ton of online friends, most were roleplay buddies, but some I'd met while browsing the forums or through a trade and I really enjoyed their company. However, my anxiety and depression isn't something I can always keep in the real world, sometimes it transfers over online, and because of it I have literally lost touch with all of the friends I made on here. I'm not opposed to making new ones though if anyone wants to PM me, just keep in mind I'm a super socially awkward potato >.<
    Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Make sure you double, maybe even triple check all of the site rules! I've gotten in trouble before due to my laziness and paid the price ^^;

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnetwolf » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:58 am

When did you join CS? October 2016, and I believe on the 8th or 9th. :)
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I have SO many great moments for CS! I think that would probably be when I either got the Raven Dog from my friend, or Halloween or the Christmas event. :)
Favorite pets?: Image
Pet's name: Second Helpings
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Image
Pet's name: Russ
Pet's name: Virtue (Greeter)
Pet's name: ☽ Howl ☾
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
ALSO! Another one is a Store robot sitting cat (the old-looking one)
There are MANY more, but I can't fit them all :)
Favorite thing to do on CS?: I love trading, dressing up my pets, and designing on Oekaki :)
What's your biggest CS regret?: Trading away my 2009 rare sitting cat away :(
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: If you are second guessing yourself on accepting or offering a trade, go on the "Is this a fair trade?" Thread! It really helps. :D
garnetwolf // the macabre // concept art // gaming // feel free to pm me!

garnetwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby running gun » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:08 am

When did you join CS? in 2009! i lost the password to my old account so this one was made in 2014
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: um, probably getting my ur cucumber (i traded a chara for it) (rip pickle guy)
Favorite pets?: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=671242 those babies
Favorite thing to do on CS?: stalk the oekaki looking at the good artists and crying cause i suckkkk
What's your biggest CS regret?: trading away my ur cucumber for a zodiac dog ://///// why was i so stupid
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: um,,, don't give up? it may seem hard at first but it's worth it!!!
running gun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliexx » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 am

When did you join CS?
December 2010 c;
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
The trades, bad and good. It's been a roller coaster but I love interacting with other users c:
Favorite pets?:
09' UR dog, White Lolita, Moonswirl, Buckskin PPS, Medieval Fair Burnt dog, and all the foxes <3
Favorite thing to do on CS?:
Trade and staring at others' art.
What's your biggest CS regret?:
Trading away the pets listed above... but I'm getting them back c:
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?:
Be careful. Ask questions. Don't take things to seriously c:
charliexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby timothee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:12 am

When did you join CS? December 6th, 2014
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: My best friend just joined! I also recently just got a few list pets that i liked, and got a 2009 VR from the pound!
Favorite pets?: 2010 Halloween Kitties!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trade and chat with friends!
What's your biggest CS regret?: I forgot about this site for over a year, and I missed some great pets, like the space event, and 2 December 18th(s).
Trading: Be fair, then you'll probably have more of a chance to getting the pets you want!
Social; Be kind, and when people gift you it is a kind gesture to gift back if you'd like!
Other: Use common sense and read people's rules! Obviously a vr is going to be worth more than a rare or below! Also, a 2008 pet is definitely worth more than recent years. P.S reading rules can help you get a general idea of how to trade with anybody on cs, everyone will at least want you to be fair when trading! Also, just have fun, and try to abide by the rules!
timothee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:15 pm

When did you join CS?: Around 2015
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: When my friend gave my first rare to me for free
Favorite pets?: My rare Icecream Squid thing
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Roleplay
What's your biggest CS regret?: Mmm, I have no regrets
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Not really, I can't think of any atm :)
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lauralady » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 am

When did you join CS?
In 2012, if I remember correctly.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
I loved seeing the Comic Con visit you all made. I only was unable to make it down myself because my passport had issues.
Favorite pets?:
The Purple Toxic.
Favorite thing to do on CS?:
Trade and play forum games. I also love the Oekaki tool, though I've never made anything worth posting.
What's your biggest CS regret?:
Not being active these past few months, so much has happened!
Yeah, be nice to others. I remember starting out and being scared stiff of talking to anyone. Take some time, go out of your way to do something nice, and it'll come back to you!
INTJ | Type One

"I don't wait for oppertunities; I create my own."
- Me

ImageImageImageImage
Lauralady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black crow » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 am

When did you join CS? In February this year!
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: People randomly gifting me rares! <3
Favorite pets?: Eastern Dragons and Hyenas,
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Stalk the forums.
What's your biggest CS regret?: Giving away my favorite pet for a unknown rarity pet way back in feb because noob-status.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: I am one myself so, no.
she/him🌙
black crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:15 am

When did you join CS? May 4th 2016! May the 4th be with u ):^) even tho im not a star wars fan srry
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Having some nice convos and fun games to play :D
Favorite pets?: ALL OF THEM!!!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Collect pets!
What's your biggest CS regret?: pound choices, hesitating and whatnot
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: if u want to quit, dont get rid of ur pets, what if you want to come back?
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me