[IMPLEMENTED] Mark store pets as store pets

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Support or no support?

Store pet markers similar to PPS pet markers (image tag, FAQ link)
73%
Separate archives for store pets
18%
Other
1%
No support for any change; keep things the way they are now
8%

Total votes : 300

Re: [Suggestion] Mark store pets as store pets

Postby nickjr » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:01 am

I hope it is
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:10 am

I hope so too, because even as an knowledgeable store pet person, I went to regroup my store pets into their own group and had trouble identifying them, and ended up having to use the archive. I would love to try to revive this to see if more people support this and try to get it considered again. =)
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Yeah, nowadays I keep having to refer to the rarity tags to identify store pets :'D The next store pet that gets bought enough to become only "rare" is gonna throw me for a loop so bad haha

I also just remembered two trades involving store pets where I didn't immediately correctly identify the store pets:

I let this trade rot for 10+ days because the store pet didn't have a rarity and I didn't realize it was a store pet (if I did, I would've accepted sooner); only when I went to cancel did I realize WAIT THAT'S A STORE PET and hit the back button to accept instead lol

The August pets did not have their rarities and I thought that both the August monthly and the store pet were store pets (I mean, that set of store pets seemed to be based around roughly the same things as that monthly litter...), so I sent it back with the message "O.O Hi there, are you sure you are okay with trading your store pets for just these pets? You can select a bit more since your store pets are worth a bit more O.O" (note the plural...)

May as well check the archives every time I do a trade involving unknown rarities lol not a big price but still...
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:38 am

Bump
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:20 am

bump
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:22 am

I too have had a few close calls with trading involving store pets.

I really wish this label was a thing.

We keep bumping this thread and talking about how it would benefit the community in so many ways.

How do we find out if it's ever gonna be a thing.

I keep coming back to this thread to see if an administrator or some other "higher up" has said anything yet.

And so far... Nothing.

Has anybody even seen this thread? Has any body contacted any of the higher ups?

How do we go about getting a response either positive or negative?
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:36 am

Wish I knew D: I did notice that this suggestion got added to here a while back under Active Suggestions ("Mark store pets as a separate type of pet/collection" near the bottom); that's a good sign to me but I feel like that's the most any substantial suggestion has gotten for the past few years

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:33 pm

Bump!
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:23 am

Bump
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 pm

nickjr wrote:Yeah, nowadays I keep having to refer to the rarity tags to identify store pets :'D The next store pet that gets bought enough to become only "rare" is gonna throw me for a loop so bad haha

The griffin lions are store pets. The griffin lions are store pets. The griffin lions are store pets. The griffin lions are store pets. The griffin lions are store pets. -continues repeating to self-

I'm gonna slip up eventually and treat them as Advent or monthly rares, I just know it

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me