[Suggestion] Putting all rules in one place

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: [Suggestion] Putting all rules in one place

Postby Simon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:22 am

Quick note- We actually allow discord server links to be shared currently, as long as they do not violate any of our other pre-existing rules (for example: personal information is being shared, inappropriate content, etc.).

Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seasee3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:58 pm

I would support it being easier to find the rules, and updating some of the ones that have not been changed in years (if updating them would improve their understanding). I would also like to suggest that we get notification PM when rules are changed (I realize that this is probably more annoying to some members than not), There has been more than once it was couple months later and I finally realized that there was a change to the rules.
seasee3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 am

seasee3 wrote:I would support it being easier to find the rules, and updating some of the ones that have not been changed in years (if updating them would improve their understanding). I would also like to suggest that we get notification PM when rules are changed (I realize that this is probably more annoying to some members than not), There has been more than once it was couple months later and I finally realized that there was a change to the rules.

a notification via PM would be excellent!! Because then if a user ignores a rule, they had every chance to read it when they got notified and they can't deny they never knew about it.

Simon wrote:
    Quick note- We actually allow discord server links to be shared currently, as long as they do not violate any of our other pre-existing rules (for example: personal information is being shared, inappropriate content, etc.).

hey, that's great! But it would be nice if it was clarified somewhere since I know discord is very popular now?
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am

I'm pretty sure many users share their Discord here: viewforum.php?f=11

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:25 pm

many stickied threads are subject-specific, so it may cause clutter if all rules/sticked posts were in one place. furthermore, it may be a bit overwhelming when trying to find a specific thing. the most important announcements/threads are present on each forum, and i feel that those get the job done. otherwise, it can get really busy really quickly.

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed
gym nut
sweet tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:07 pm

support ! i frequently find myself learning about rule changes months after they were made which is pretty inconvenient.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me