Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby marlosanson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:49 am

Hey there! I'm using a mac and i tried both safari and chrome to try it and none worked and im still experiencing the same problem, if I try to save one of my drawing from my oekaki gallery by right clicking save image as.. save as jpeg with a transparent background in the chicken smoothie chibipaint image and when I try and upload it onto DA it still has a white backround, another issue I'm have is if I copy image address here to post it as a transparent image the image is blurry and you can't read my signature or see the image as it looked originally in the post..
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2754957&size=large&format=png&rev=1490563319[/img]

Any other people I've seen their image looks fine but mine is blurred, please help!
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:15 pm

marzmaniac wrote:Hey there! I'm using a mac and i tried both safari and chrome to try it and none worked and im still experiencing the same problem, if I try to save one of my drawing from my oekaki gallery by right clicking save image as.. save as jpeg with a transparent background in the chicken smoothie chibipaint image and when I try and upload it onto DA it still has a white backround, another issue I'm have is if I copy image address here to post it as a transparent image the image is blurry and you can't read my signature or see the image as it looked originally in the post..
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2754957&size=large&format=png&rev=1490563319[/img]

Any other people I've seen their image looks fine but mine is blurred, please help!

xxxxxIs it possible for you to save the image as .png? That's your best bet for highest quality with a transparent background. And I'm not sure what's wrong with the second issue you discussed. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S7e and the image you posted on this post is 100% clear, very high quality, unblurred, transparent and the signature is clearly and very much legibly present?
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marlosanson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 11.20.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 11.20.12 PM.png (323.33 KiB) Viewed 255 times

It looks like this on my monitor, so it looks normal on every other screen but mine? so weird
You can call me marz, marzia, or
Always feel free to ask me about commissions if you'd like through PM!
Check out my gallery and feel free to leave comments and such!
I have been very busy lately with school testing and other art related things, hard work got me a scholarship omg im so excite it really payed off. but yes i'm dealing with those things for a moment and then back to work, but YES any commissions I owe will be finished as soon as I can!
marlosanson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synthwave » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:37 am

hey! I've been having this issue lately with the pen pressure in chickenpaint, and i'm not sure how to fix it?
    it was working fine in firefox but one day I just plugged in my tablet, started drawing on it and the pen pressure wasn't working at all
    I've reinstalled my drivers so they're all up to date and tried edge instead of firefox, neither of those worked
    also, when I go into tablet support in chickenpaint, it says the plugin is active, so I don't know what's going on
    does anybody know a solution?
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:11 am

I'm having a slight issue with scrolling around the page on chicken paint, as well as moving the 'boxes' (like the color and layers) around.
It works fine on my computer, but on my tablet it doesn't work. Keep in mind im using an unprofessional tablet that whilst is designed for drawing, doesn't connect with computers, so its technically a mobile device.

both used to work, as in i could 'scroll' around the page and move the boxes. But after a while i couldnt move the boxes and now recently i cant scroll around the drawing, making editing and drawing next to impossible. (annoying because this is the only thing i have besides a mouse)

i've tried turning off and on my tablet as well as re-booting my wifi, both didn't work. My tablet hasnt been doing this sort of thing with aything else.

Is anyone else getting these problems and/or any way to fix it?
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 am

q1q2q3q4 wrote:I'm having a slight issue with scrolling around the page on chicken paint, as well as moving the 'boxes' (like the color and layers) around.
It works fine on my computer, but on my tablet it doesn't work. Keep in mind im using an unprofessional tablet that whilst is designed for drawing, doesn't connect with computers, so its technically a mobile device.

both used to work, as in i could 'scroll' around the page and move the boxes. But after a while i couldnt move the boxes and now recently i cant scroll around the drawing, making editing and drawing next to impossible. (annoying because this is the only thing i have besides a mouse)

i've tried turning off and on my tablet as well as re-booting my wifi, both didn't work. My tablet hasnt been doing this sort of thing with aything else.

xxxxxUnsure if it's the exact same issue, but multiple other users have posted about their own scroll capabilities not working on CS in general? Closing the tab and opening a new one up seems to temporarily help, but I'm not 100% sure if the same could apply. Worth a try though
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:43 am

acatalepsy wrote:
q1q2q3q4 wrote:I'm having a slight issue with scrolling around the page on chicken paint, as well as moving the 'boxes' (like the color and layers) around.

xxxxxUnsure if it's the exact same issue, but multiple other users have posted about their own scroll capabilities not working on CS in general? Closing the tab and opening a new one up seems to temporarily help, but I'm not 100% sure if the same could apply. Worth a try though

Just tried that, but thanks anyway! I also tried connecting a Bluetooth mouse, but even with that its not working. For me scrolling everywhere else fine, its just panning/scrolling around the drawings.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bantry bay » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:30 pm

i have a wacom cintiq tablet and the pen pressure for chicken paint isn't working. i'm using the browser firefox. is there any way i can fix this?
──-───────────
they/them/theirs
ve/vir/vis

───────────-──
███░████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────

i’m samael, a stablehand working towards an
animal science degree and vet school.
not particularly active.

─────────────────────────────-──
███░██████████████████████████ █
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
sig credit art da fr th dv referral
my dms are always open

───────────────-──
.•*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*•.
███░████████████ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
bantry bay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 pm

corgitale. wrote:i have a wacom cintiq tablet and the pen pressure for chicken paint isn't working. i'm using the browser firefox. is there any way i can fix this?

Firefox's recent update crashed our sandcastle again when it comes to pen pressure.
Some have found success by switching to Edge. I cannot and will not guarantee that this will work for everyone.
If it doesn't work, I invite you to try other browsers. Some of you who know how to tinker around with settings, have at it. When you have success, share your method.
I, too, have been without pen pressure for months. I have not been successful in my attempts to fix it, I just deal without. ^^;;
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:55 pm

marzmaniac wrote:It looks like this on my monitor, so it looks normal on every other screen but mine? so weird

I know it is unlikely, but on my monitor if I am not on 100% zoom images look a little blurry, are you perhaps zoomed in or out a little bit? The image looks great to me on chrome at 100% zoom! :3

Rainbow Veins wrote:
    hey! I've been having this issue lately with the pen pressure in chickenpaint, and i'm not sure how to fix it?
    it was working fine in firefox but one day I just plugged in my tablet, started drawing on it and the pen pressure wasn't working at all
    I've reinstalled my drivers so they're all up to date and tried edge instead of firefox, neither of those worked
    also, when I go into tablet support in chickenpaint, it says the plugin is active, so I don't know what's going on
    does anybody know a solution?

I know this is the most generic advice I can offer, but have you tried clearing your cache? Otherwise, I would recommend uninstalling your tablet driver and then reinstalling.
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me