Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: POST ALL ADOPTABLE IDEAS HERE! (Read the rules!)

Postby sunshine12789 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

I think it would be cool to have Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water element pets. It doesn't matter what species you use it on.
I also think it would be awesome to see some Greek god/goddess type pets. For example: A set of store pets could contain a Zeus dog, Hera dog, Poseidon dog, Hades dog, or whatever Greek god/goddess you choose. You have already used Cerberus as a store pet, which Cerberus is a guard dog in the underworld.

If you need more explaining or need ideas of what to make an animal look like, I am more than willing to help.
I hope my suggestions are acceptable..
Please, Refer me on Aywas using my ID #4796! Click the banner below to get started.

Clicks are appreciated! Thank you!
sunshine12789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Posting an idea based on another idea I suggested, though it's a little different.

I suggested seeds before, but I really like the idea of a sunflower rat litter:

Variations could be one or two rats colored as a sunflower seed. Another with the tips of the sunflower petals peeking through at the neck, like a little collar. And tips of green leaves coming out of the leg 'ankles' and/or the tail. And the last outcome having a full sunflower in bloom around his neck, full leaves sprouting out.

I think it could be cute, and has many more variations I'm sure you guys can think of. But I thought these would (Hopefully) be enough to get the creative juices flowing. ^_^

Thanks for listening!

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fat Unicorn » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

sunshine12789 wrote:I think it would be cool to have Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water element pets. It doesn't matter what species you use it on.
I also think it would be awesome to see some Greek god/goddess type pets. For example: A set of store pets could contain a Zeus dog, Hera dog, Poseidon dog, Hades dog, or whatever Greek god/goddess you choose. You have already used Cerberus as a store pet, which Cerberus is a guard dog in the underworld.

If you need more explaining or need ideas of what to make an animal look like, I am more than willing to help.

We've already had elemental pets. :3
The Elemental Malk Cats from May 2009 and the Elemental Dogs from February 2011.
Fat Unicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunshine12789 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Oh I totally forgot the cats and I didn't know those dogs were element...
Fat Unicorn wrote:
sunshine12789 wrote:I think it would be cool to have Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water element pets. It doesn't matter what species you use it on.

We've already had elemental pets. :3
The Elemental Malk Cats from May 2009 and the Elemental Dogs from February 2011.
Please, Refer me on Aywas using my ID #4796! Click the banner below to get started.

Clicks are appreciated! Thank you!
sunshine12789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 pm

How about two-faced dogs? Dog with mask of Tragedy, dog with mask of Comedy, Drama and others genres of theater?
Always looking for WL cats. It's not like I'm able to afford them all... BUT STILL.

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark dragon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:27 pm

hojo wrote:How about two-faced dogs? Dog with mask of Tragedy, dog with mask of Comedy, Drama and others genres of theater?

oooo or dogs based off of costumes from famous musicals? like phantom of the opera? or CATS, hello dolly, oklahoma, there is sooo many to choose from!
mods me and Simple Serenity are bffs in real-life and we sometimes log-on from each-others computers i used to be astrosaur now i am dark dragon please dont steal!

Image Rick the fish <3

dark dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 pm

dark dragon wrote:
hojo wrote:How about two-faced dogs? Dog with mask of Tragedy, dog with mask of Comedy, Drama and others genres of theater?

oooo or dogs based off of costumes from famous musicals? like phantom of the opera? or CATS, hello dolly, oklahoma, there is sooo many to choose from!

Psst, please read what the 1st page says about copyright. ;)

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark dragon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:32 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:
dark dragon wrote:

Psst, please read what the 1st page says about copyright. ;)

true i forgot about that thank-you for reminding me!
how about dogs based on freshwater fish types? we had saltwater at the beach event a while back but freshys can have almost more colors and variations?
mods me and Simple Serenity are bffs in real-life and we sometimes log-on from each-others computers i used to be astrosaur now i am dark dragon please dont steal!

Image Rick the fish <3

dark dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faymutt95 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm

I think it would be just gorgeous to have pets based off of koi fish.
I know we have the color patterns in some pets already, but what about WITH the shininess and scales? c:
Will reasonably overpay for this 2012 Summer Event dog

Faymutt95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belle noire » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm

iReload wrote:I think it would be just gorgeous to have pets based off of koi fish.
I know we have the color patterns in some pets already, but what about WITH the shininess and scales? c:

;u; yes, please. i would love this, i love koi fish <3
┌───────────────────┐

Imagex
▬▬▬ [ FINE RAIN FALLING FROM A CLEAR SKY ] ▬▬▬

possible text? this is a huge wip sorry.

└───────────────────┘
┌───────────────────┐

wow another text box what am i gonna do with so much space?

└───────────────────┘
belle noire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me