Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Postby yaay91 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:24 am

/
Last edited by yaay91 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
yaay91
yaay91

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Bellarosana » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:47 am

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but since yesterday I automatically get logged out as soon as I try to access the archive or my wishlist...
Bellarosana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Bellarosana wrote:I don't know if this is the right place for this, but since yesterday I automatically get logged out as soon as I try to access the archive or my wishlist...

Hello! This is a known issue that is currently being fixed. Have you tried clearing your catche and cookies yet?
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarosana » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:48 am

lucky333123 wrote:
Bellarosana wrote:I don't know if this is the right place for this, but since yesterday I automatically get logged out as soon as I try to access the archive or my wishlist...

Hello! This is a known issue that is currently being fixed. Have you tried clearing your catche and cookies yet?

I have cleared my cache and activated cookies but it didn't help, so I guess I'll just have to wait until the problem is fixed :/
Bellarosana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:21 am

Bellarosana wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:

I have cleared my cache and activated cookies but it didn't help, so I guess I'll just have to wait until the problem is fixed :/

Have you tried using a different device?
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarosana » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 am

lucky333123 wrote:
Bellarosana wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:

Have you tried using a different device?

Yes it works at my phone but not on my computer. But since I only have lan and no wifi where I live, using my phone is not always an option. Do you have any idea where this my come from?
Bellarosana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby louiserace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:21 am

The Malk Horse Image is listed under Draft Horse in the archive.
I love to trade and I will look at any reasonable trades. My ultimate ambition is to collect every pet on CS so I will trade for anything on my wish list. I don't often collect items so if I have anything that you want then please feel free to include them in a trade.

I am always happy to do same litter swaps for anything without a rarity even if I don't need the pet. Just send a trade.

If you are looking for adoptions then please see my WetWetWet Adoption Centre.

Please join me on PokéFarm Image
louiserace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Sat May 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Ouf-ouf-ouf, concerning the Archive for all (Blue) CS-BDay_10 Pets, couldn't all Dragons be listed at the bottom of the List...?

One at the complete top and 2 somewhere in the (lower) middle require a lot of frustrating up and down Scrolling and then right and left Scrolling and up and down Scrolling again, etc... x3, to be able to check all Pets, just to check if we have the "wiiiiiiiiide" ones, but once we've checked one, we need to scroll again to the complete bottom, and bring the View back to the left to check all other Pets..., oh... grrr... until the next Dragon...

There are already a few "difficult" Pages in the Archive like that, with 1 or 2 large Pet(s) in the middle, but never so "bad" as for the CS-BDy_10 Pets...!

=> OK, not handy at ALL...!!

A big Thanks if it could be improved a bit... :thumbup:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Tue May 08, 2018 12:17 am

CaptainSpank wrote:Ouf-ouf-ouf, concerning the Archive for all (Blue) CS-BDay_10 Pets, couldn't all Dragons be listed at the bottom of the List...?

One at the complete top and 2 somewhere in the (lower) middle require a lot of frustrating up and down Scrolling and then right and left Scrolling and up and down Scrolling again, etc... x3, to be able to check all Pets, just to check if we have the "wiiiiiiiiide" ones, but once we've checked one, we need to scroll again to the complete bottom, and bring the View back to the left to check all other Pets..., oh... grrr... until the next Dragon...

There are already a few "difficult" Pages in the Archive like that, with 1 or 2 large Pet(s) in the middle, but never so "bad" as for the CS-BDy_10 Pets...!

=> OK, not handy at ALL...!!

A big Thanks if it could be improved a bit... :thumbup:

Hum..., 2 days later..., no Reaction..., and no Change in the Archive, so I guess it will remain as it is... OK, fair enough...
(But a mini-Reaction to my previous Post would still have been nice though...)
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat May 12, 2018 9:35 am

The cropping on this cocoon is quite off compared to the other cocoons:
    ImageImage

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image