Deep in the confines of unexplored space, the eternal dark hides great secrets. Only the light of a single star shall light your way as you travel deeper into the unknown. What lies inside...Will soon be found.
The previous computer that i was using that had both the Drakzul and Small GD line art crashed. In order to get it back up and running all existing data had to be erased from the hard drive which included the line arts and drawings i have done over the past 7 months or more. I'm currently re-making the GD lineart and will hopefully be able to re-open soon. Thank you.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- No negativity, whining, begging, complaining, arguing or bribing.
- No spam. Anything that is not a wooing form, a custom form, or a question that is not answered on the front page is spam.
- You may use any character you like for wooing- as long as they belong to you.
- No stealing, or claiming that you created them.
- You may not sell your Dragon. Return them here if you no longer want them.
- Dragons may NOT be your fursona, your fursona's mate, or any family member to your 'Sona.
- Do NOT ask to be a staff member.
- Do NOT ask when customs will open, or when judging will be.
- If you're confused about something, let Dracos know THROUGH PM.
- We operate on a 3 strike system. If you break a rule you will get a strike! 3 strikes and you will be banned for a period of time to be determined by the Admins. Any staff member can warn you or issue a strike. A strike will disappear after 1-3 weeks.
Mahkrae, The Boss
- Put some effort into your woo. The minimum requirement for a woo is 2 paragraphs.
- Do NOT power-play the dragons. Woos are like a Role-Play, you cannot control characters that are not yours.
- Be sure to read the Intro story of the Dragons, it will tell you what that dragon is like.
- You may use any sort of character to woo. However it must be an original creation of your own.
- Dragons do not always leave with a companion. Some will decide to remain with Mahkrae. Sometimes they will reappear to look for a companion, other times they won't.
Dragon you're wooing:
3 New Stars Have Been Discovered!!!
This Dragon is only native to Egypt's Nile River and only come out at night. Despite their bright colors, these creatures would rather hide than start a fight, making them elusive to see and even harder to catch. Contrary to his massive size, this big guy is quite shy and docile, especially around females. Don't tell him i told you that...lol
Customs cost 5 rares or a wishlist pet!
1) -Lyncher- = 1
2) Demotivated_bear = 1
3) Horneddragon = 2
4) dragongoddest = 1
Pattern/Description: (please no songs as reference, or copyrighted images, written descriptions are fine. Use a lot of Detail)
Since my own computer is out of order at the moment, i created the sub-species to compensate. In turn, i do not currently have the original lines.
Species up for auction:
(( Join Me is a place where you can watch me draw and work on my dragons, Live. I will post continuously whether i am drawing or not so you can "join me" lol ))