Legendary Kalon Readopt - 1 Or Less Legendary Owners

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Legendary Kalon Readopt - 1 Or Less Legendary Owners

Postby sobble » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Paxton was never a loud or outspoken kalon... Rather she was sweet, loving and fragile. Comforting, as many would describe her. Though she stuck out like a sore thumb, she was loved, easygoing, and cordial. All as expected, of course. Her home life, however, wasn’t as lovely. Paxton became sort of ‘feral’ in the way that she took control of her own life... Traveling merchants didn’t make very good parents- but they DID bring back quite interesting gifts. Thus began Pax’s witch phase. They began to bring her bibles of nations long fell which spoke of fabled dieties and sorcerers who’s rituals shaped the ebb and flow of life. And the crystals... Those beautiful shining amethysts, amber, and emeralds which held some mystery for her to unlock... she was completely and utterly captivated, performing quiet rituals and vigils in the hopes to unlock a secret only she seemed to know. Her parents, of course, had they been around more, would not have approved. However, they had promptly stopped coming around... The hollow was hers to enjoy in peace, and for awhile she quite enjoyed it, until the news came knocking at her door.

They were so... loud. It scared her, threatened her. She had lost everything, could they not grasp that? She was cramped. So tightly packed away and squared neatly into the clay figure they wanted her to be. She was tired of adhering strictly to everything, she had to get away. Paxton's breathing was ragged, mouth agape, wings clutched to her chest and ruffled hopelessly, cameras and lights and bustling reporters kept her fur on end and wings ruffled.
Adrenaline. A beating heart and wingstrokes to match. Before Paxton could comprehend the gravity of the situation she was gone, streaking for cover. Something within her hardened. She would not return to somewhere which had left her devoid, smothered her loss, clipped her wings.
She had lost them. Without them, she had absolutely no place here, no reason to continue in a town which had always parades against her garish appearance- always kept her in check- no matter how sweet to them she seemed to be. They saw her as a monster, some sort of freak which was to be spectacled, not the way her parents saw her.. loving, kind, and worthy.
Her wings were shakey, unsure of where she would carry herself, how she should carry herself. The journey ahead was long... she headed along for days, what felt like weeks. Paxton was... alone, and yet? Feeling more free than ever. She had finally cast aside the reservation which she faced from trying to be normal. Alone, she let out a giggle, her voice ringing throughout the forest in a way that could coax even the most dejected flowers into blooming. She landed- nay- plummeted into the thickets below, catching a few bunches on the way down. Paxton tucked her wings in again, wincing a bit before padding across the lush floors. The only question remaining was whether she could face living alone- and where she would live.She willed upon those fell dieties which she had so coveted to guide her- though she had no supplies to summon them... The forest surely held something in store.

Paxton huffed, stretching her wings and smiling wryly. She had finally hollowed out the tree she chose to call home... not without help, of course. While in town gathering supplies,various herbs and crystals, a rather sweet fellow had approached her and offered help.
Paxton bonded closely with Agave over the next few months, even offering him a place to stay with her... Agave was also learning to come out of his shell, find himself. Just as she too had been struggling to do- they shared a love for the small things, the simple nights within a book or the wonders of lands long gone. Paxton had to admit, it was comforting having another kalon around again... Being alone wasn't her forte. Agave began to show Pax the wonders of herbs, the healing properties of plants... The magic which they truly possessed- not that of such fabled Gods. She loved it, found comfort in it really. She supposed she must look something of a witch, marigolds and dried leaves strewn about her hair and twined through her feathers, but could she help it? It was what she loved, and even Agave seemed impressed... Perhaps things were finally coming together, and Paxton could say with cofidence that she quite liked it. Curling up next to Agave at the end of the night, moonlight filtering through the branches' cradle... she finally felt at home. This was what she had wanted, all those years of being reserved, no longer were her wings clipped, she was free and she was home. She had rebuilt herself anew in the wreckage of her parents, promising someday to remember them, to carry their true legacy in the oddities she so loved.

Personality; Everything You Need to Know
Outwardly, Pax is pretty quiet and loving, the sort of “soft girl” everyone loves- if it had not been for such a daunting appearance. Inwardly- and with Agave- she’s a loud, sarcastic, loving kalon with an affinity for the obscure. Oija? her favorite. Crystals? she has all of them. She has an endless amount of home remedies to everything under the sun- and she’s still the sweetest gal you’ll ever met. She likely lives somewhere sunny, equivalent to places like CA or FL. A little southern.
Last edited by sobble on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm

Res!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Dropping since I'm leaving the country soon, but good luck to everyone! Already seeing some amazing stuff <3
Last edited by ThatPinkThing on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 am

Username: Drasheep
Name: Alameda
-unlimited words/art-

wip!! doing the form on another topic, I'll link it when I'm done!
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 am

Username: Meridiem
Name: Soleum
-unlimited words/art-

Wip
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:22 am

ma r k
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 am

Username:
Name:
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:11 am

mark!
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Username:
.ss.
Name:

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:30 pm

I had already marked on an earlier page lol ignore this
Last edited by Graceymc96 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me