🍧Foodpacas🍧 NEW THREAD

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🍧Foodpacas🍧 NEW THREAD

Postby snailkinz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 am

This place is empty now, this is because we've created a new thread for this adoptable! It can be found here
Last edited by snailkinz on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 75 times in total.
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍲Foodpacas🍲 GRAND OPENING!

Postby emblo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am

mark!!
    these are adorable.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:40 am

I want this foodpaca!
What will you name it?: Anniversaire
Gender?: Female
Story entry: ‘Twas a starry night in a humble bakery in France, was a small Alpaca named Anniversaire. Her coat was bland but smelled of rich Vanilla Cake. The baker was not satisfied with the delicate little creature, and decided to pretty her up. Gathering a large variety of goodies to bestow upon the tiny animal, the baker started to ponder. Blue or Pink icing? Rainbow or White sprinkles? Finally making up her mind, the baker went to work, bedazzling the tiny Alpaca with frosting and sprinkles until she was satisfied. The Alpaca had a Pink-Icing coat with tiny rainbow sprinkles, covering her back and legs like a sugary blanket. The baker applied the finishing touch, a cute little candle, and went out for the night. The next day, the baker received a call from two customers. It looked like they wanted to adopt little Anniversaire! The two buyers, a sweet little couple with the names Bea and Puff, happily took the small Alpaca to their restaurant, where Anniversaire could live with her kind until being adopted into loving arms.

La fin
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briarlight » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:47 am

I want this foodpaca!
What will you name it?: Sugar
Gender?: female
Story entry:
The restaurant was quiet. Not many people came in over the past week. The chilling winter air passed through the warmly-lit area, despite there being a dozen ovens heating up to cook food. Perhaps there was a window open? A door? It didn't matter. What did matter, however, was the fact that it was the grand opening of the restaurant. While only Bea and Puff were in the restaurant, they decided to make a cake to celebrate. However, this cake needed to be special. They wouldn't eat it, but rather sell it to whoever came by, as a special gift.
First, they added flour, sugar, and eggs. Bea started to stir the mix and Puff poured milk in. The batter was complete! Or, was it? Puff then added the last ingredient. It was a small bit of magic. What kind of magic, you ask? Of course, it was the special rainbow sprinkles! That was what added the extra "poof!" To all their dessert foodpaca's. Finally, it was time to bake. Bea gracefully took the cake pan, and carefully placed it in the warm oven. After only 30 minutes of baking, it was ready. Puff took the hot pan out of the warm oven and put it on the counter. It smelled so delicious, too bad it wasn't for consumption. Puff started to make the icing, taking confectioners sugar, sprinkles and pink raspberry flavoring, Bea then started swirling them around until it became icing. It was super sweet and tasty! Soon after, Puff took a butter knife and covered the cooled cake until it formed a small foodpaca. It smelled delicious and was completely adorable. It lay in the pan, yawning. And so, Bea and Puff grabbed a blanket that was used to warm up baby foodpaca's, and wrapped the small cake foodpaca into it. Yawning once again, the small foodpaca, which Bea and Puff decided to name her sugar, was left alone to sleep in the warm kitchen until a visitor came by.
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:50 am

m e r k :)
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DECALIUS » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:40 pm

I want this foodpaca!
What will you name it?: sprinkles
Gender?: female
Story entry: it was a stormy, gloomy day. dark clouds scattered across the sky and rain poured down, almost sideways. heavy winds were picking up, rattling trees against the windows. thick fog surrounded the building, making the windows impossible to see through. bea and puff were sitting at one of the tables, having cups of tea. "nobody wants to go out in the rain. not even for a fresh donut or some cake." bea said, sighing. puff nodded her head and took a sip of her tea. the bakery was cozy. the heat was turned up and the smell of freshly baked apple pie was floating in the air. but, in the distance, there was a young woman with rain gear on speeding towards the bakery. once she got to the door, she opened it and shook herself off. she was drenched. "hello. may i get a birthday cake for my daughter? her party is soon." the woman said. "oh, by the way, the name's joelle. joelle smith." bea and puff looked up at her in delight. "of course! what kind?" puff asked. "vanilla with pink frosting. extra rainbow sprinkles, too." joelle said. bea and puff nodded. "alright. you can take a seat. this will take a bit." bea said, walking into the kitchen.

an hour went by, and the cake was finally done. the cake looked like an alpaca no bigger then a small dog. joelle was reading a magazine. "here you go ma'am!" puff said, placing the cake onto her table. "since it IS your daughter's birthday after all, this cake will be free." bea said. the woman shook her head and dug into her purse. "no, no, no. i can't let your hard work go to waste." she said. "it's not going to waste! it's something important." puff said. the woman nodded and put her money back in her purse. "alright, i'll be leaving then." she said. "i'll make sure to come back soon." she walked out of the door and waved to bea and puff.

at the birthday party, all the kids were laughing and eating cake. "mom, this is the best cake i've ever had!" the little girl said. joelle patted her on the head and smiled. "i know sweetie, it came from the best bakery ever."

⛧🜏 neo 🜏⛧
he/him
DECALIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailkinz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:04 pm

There's now a new foodpaca up!
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briarlight » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:06 pm

I want this foodpaca!
CODEWORD: Hot Cocoa
What will you name it?: Lava
Gender?: Male
Why do you want this foodpaca?: Becuz it reminds me of a lava cake, or fudge and I love both of those things!! aaah!
Last edited by Briarlight on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 pm

I want this foodpaca!
    CODEWORD: Hot Cocoa
    What will you name it?: soup
    Gender?: genderfluid (they/them)
    Why do you want this foodpaca?: they're super cute! i love the lineart, and their pattern makes me hungry for chocolate lava cake.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍧Foodpacas🍧 GRAND OPENING!

Postby snailkinz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 am

b o o p
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━