🌴🌺Tropi Birds🌺🌴 WIP do not post

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🌴🌺Tropi Birds🌺🌴 WIP do not post

Postby she. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 am

You fall out of your boat, plunging into the kool aid blue water. You swim to the nearest island and see tons of tropical birds. One bird with brightly colored feathers shows you around to all the different parts of the island
Welcome to Tropi island!!!!

What are tropi Birds
Tropi birds are cute little birds that love to snuggle. They are birds that love to swim also,
they are a special species of birds that can talk. They love to eat kiwis.

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Form for adoption:

Code: Select all
[center][b][color=#FF8000]I want to adopt a Tropical Bird🌴🌺 [/color][/b]
username;
which # bird;
codeword;
what are you going to name it?;

[b]Thank you!![/b]
[/center]

no litters at the moment.

This is where you can breed your birds or you can breed with another users bird.

[center][b]I want to breed!![/b]

Username;
Which birds;
Are you breeding with your birds or someone else's?;
[/center]

Do you know that if you explore the island you can get kiwis? Kiwis will buy you breeding tickets, custom tickets, and cool items. When your bird explores you can find kiwis, other birds and cool items. Also your bird might get lost and not come back! The longer your bird is gone the higher chance of getting cool stuff.

1 days= 5-10 kiwis
2 days=10-20 kiwis
3 days= 20-30 kiwis
4 days= 30-40 kiwis
5 days= 40-50 kiwis
6 days= 50-60 kiwis
7 days (1 week)=60-100 kiwis

[center][b]I want to go exploring!![/b]
Username;
How long;
Bird exploring;[/center]

When your bird comes back, exploring results will be posted! It will include how many kiwis they brought back and/or if they found a lost bird which you get to adopt. The kiwis will be added to your bank! The bank will keep track of how many kiwis everyone has. If you'd like to be added to the bank, complete this form! You will get 10 kiwis as a starter.

[center][b]I want to be in the bank!![/b]
Username;[/center]

Golden Apples
Want a custom Tropi Bird? Great! All we have to do is feed a random bird one of these yummy golden apples, however there's a twist! It has a special ingredient inside that changes the bird's colors and design to your likings! Your first purchase of golden apples will be free, but for all other purchases you'll have to pay kiwis. There are also regulations to custom birds; you can not order a very rare+ lineart custom! This is to keep them rare and special.
Cost 50 kiwis

Magic Growth Potion

Have a baby bird that you want to grow? Purchase this potion and your bird will grow.
Cost 30 kiwis

Strawberrys

Do you want your Tropi bird pair to have more than 2 chicks? Then purchase this to have one more chick in your litter.
Cost 30 kiwis

We are now accepting Staff Applications! We are especially looking for users that can make litters!

Artist Regulations

-Litters must be balanced! We can't have litters with just uncommons and rares!

-Since identifying the bird's gender is important for breeding, please make sure to either make the spot on the beak either pink (female) or orange (male)!

-At least 2-3 litters a month is acceptable, if you are inactive or unable to make litters at some point then please let me know!!

If you are interested post the form on this thread!

[center]I want to be an artist for Tropi Birds!
Why do you want to be an artist?:
Are you experienced w/ art?:
Art examples (OPTIONAL):
[/center]
she.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me