DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP + open!

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:45 am

i will never let you fall
i'll stand up with you forever
i'll be there for you through it all
even if saving you sends me to heaven

Username: weegeestar5
Kennel Number: #2
Use:

Name: Vince
Species and/or Breed: Dog; husky
Personality:
+ loyal, smart, truthful, brave
- grumpy, stubborn, greedy, solitary
History:
-> born in the streets
-> parents both taught him and his siblings a lot abt living life as a city dog
-> on the constant run from dog-catchers p much
-> met 93, she was scared and lost
-> at first he just kinda taught her a few lessons so that she'd be able to survive on her own
-> she got attached to him
-> p much ended up adopting her as his daughter, tho he was grumpy abt it
-> they constantly have to escape trouble
-> 93 got trapped by dog-catchers and BOY was he mad
-> got himself caught [a great fear of his] so that he could be near her in the pound
-> broke out of the pound with her
-> they live back amongst the streets
-> meet Dwayne and dimmy,, write abt relationship development
-> they raise the kiddos together
Extra(s):
-> art
-> story
-> relationships
castleinthesky

Big wip, joined form with 93

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP + open!

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:46 am

i have got so much to give, i swear i do
i may not have nine lives, but this one feels brand new
yes, i've lived a good one; i have tried to be true
there are some things i never realized till i met you
how the wind feels on my cheeks when i'm barking at the moon

Username: weegeestar5
Kennel Number: #93
Use:

Name: Rosa
Species and/or Breed: Dog; mutt
Personality:
+ optimistic, kind, confident, observant
- childish, nervous, clingy, naive
History:
-> born in the streets
-> her mother used to be a house dog, was abandoned
-> mother died of sickness when she was v young
-> dog-catcher caught her siblings
-> tries to journey to save her siblings, but doesn't know much abt survival
-> scared and lost; met vince
-> he taught her some lessons about survival
-> she began to see him as a father figure and became attached to him
-> ended up getting adopted by vince p much
-> constantly have to escape trouble
-> got trapped by a dog-catcher, was terrified, but used it as an opportunity to look for her siblings; not realising they had been adopted
-> vince broke her out of the pound
-> they live back amongst the streets
-> meet Dwayne and dimmy, relationship development here. she and dimmy p much become brother and sister and are v close
-> still has goals to find her siblings
Extra(s):
-> art
-> story
-> relationships
castleinthesky

Big wip, joined form with 2

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open + code drop!

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:23 am

x

x
Username: q1q2q3q4

Kennel Number: 44
Species and/or Breed: Lion

Use: To be a loyal member of
one of lion prides on Atmos Leeu
in the Universe of Kalamar.

x
Name: Yuma

x

Personality:
Yuma isn't the strongest his pride, but he somewhat popular and is on friendly terms with the dominant male, for the fact that he's submissive and isn't really interested in taking over. He's loyal to the pride leader and will help assist his pride however possible. He's noble and fights well, despite his distinct lack of physical strength. He makes up for his weaknesses in his intelligence and knowledge, even though he's one of the youger lions, he learns quickly.

History:
Born into the pride, Yuma's lived his life in the shadows of the other lions. Although he doesn't seem to mind and his attitude lead him to be well respected very quickly.

As a cub and the runt of the litter, even his sisters were stronger than him. He has two sisters and one brother. He was teased by his own siblings and some of them even thought he would die of starvation, as he never got much food. However he pulled through and successfully made into adulthood.

His older brother was always very popular and growing up Yuma stayed in his brothers shadow. At first he hated it, but after an incident where his brother dies fighting off a rival lion, Yuma ended up respecting and accepting his place. He never liked his brother whilst he was alive, but he naturally couldn't hate him and when he found out about his brotherd death he was torn to peices. After a while he picks himself up and recovers, although he still greatly misses his sibling.

Yuma ends up getting into a fight with the pride leader who at the time saw him as a threat, but after a very unsatisfying battle of Yuma dodging attacks, the pride leader realises Yuma wasn't a threat. They end up becoming friends and from that point on Yuma has done everything he can for the pride and has become a popular member within the pride.

castleinthesky
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:25 am

Kennel Number: 45
Species and/or Breed: Lion

Use: Art, Writing & part of my
world building stuff.

Name: Latrice

castleinthesky

Personality:
Latrice, being one of the older lions of her pride is known for being slow in the time she takes to think and respond. She spends a lot of extra time sleeping compared to the other lionesses. However, she's been like this since a young adult. It seems she just prefers a more laid back approach to life. She knows where the best places to hunt are in a drought, as she knows where water reserves are and the fact that its where many animals end up at difficult times. She's caring and motherly & likes to babysit the other lionesses cubs so they can go hunting with the rest of the pride. She is capeable of joining hunts, however she doesn't enjoy hunting and prefers to look after the cubs or the elderly & ill lions. Latrice finds a lot of hapiness in caring for others

History:
Was placed on the planet Atmos Leeu as a cub to add more diversity to the lions geen pool there.
She was adopted by a loving mother of 2 cubs who took Latrice in and raised her as if she was one of her own cubs.
Grows up in the same pride she was adopted into.
She was very energetic and often hunted untill around young adulthood when she started to take life slower.
Latrice was always fond of cubs and her love for them grew when she had her first litter of cubs.
She still looks out for her cubs, but they've almost grown up.
Recently took in an abandoned cub from a different pride.
Nowadays spends a lot of her time with cubs, be it her own or babysitting for other mothers in the pride.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:43 am

Kennel Number: 19
Species and/or Breed: Petal Wolf Diluted
Use: To interact with a mysterious character named 'Matheus', a character who seemingly appeares in multiple realities and somehow travels through universes. Pete will be part of my smaller collection of characters who get to travel to my different universes/worlds and effect storylines & plots.

Name: Pete

Terms that will be used:
Dexaus Exiton Nadion
A strange whale-like species that travel through space. Commonly nicknaked loopwhales. They feed on matter and there are two sup-species that are defined by what they eat, Posative and Negative. Posative eat anti-matter and Negative eat normal matter. They are a highly intelligent species with interlect beyond comprehension.

LoopNova
LoopNova is two things. One, the name of a particular Dexaus Exiton Nadion of the Posative sub species. Two, LoopNova an important location to multiverse travelers. The loopwhale and location are two separate things, but called the same for... important reasons.

Organization i
Matheus is head of this organisation. What Organization i actually does is unknown, however it's rumoured they invest a lot into research about multiverse travel. Organization i is rather friendly, but secretive, so it's best to just 'smile and wave' instead of asking questions.

Nova
One of the many common timezones i use in my scifi worldbuilding. Something about Nova timezones means lifespan appears to increase, due to some sort of reality shift in those areas. Nova areas are known to be a little more unstable than other timezones and strange things seem to happen in these areas.

Personality:
Pete comes across as obnoxious with little personality behind him, however thats not the case.
He's a dedicated man who will try to stick to his promises. He's very reliable, at least most of the time. He's rather confident and can be very loud. He's often just there being a bit of a pain and probably getting on your nerves, but if you try looking for him he's extremely difficult to find. He's impossible to track and has a habbit of dissappearing, at times its like he doesn't even exist.
If Pete is determined to do or achieve something, theres very little that could stop him. He's not one to give up on what he's doing or give up on ohers. He was once very outgoing, hopeful and funloving, but these traits appear to be left in him as a ghost of his childhood before a tragic event destroyed it. He still believes that he has family members alive, despite having all the evidence to say they all died. This hopeful uncertainty has torn Pete up over the years as he still believes his family are alive, or thinks at least sone of them are alive. This has meant he's never grieved for his losses and hasn't been able to accept the fact that theres practically a 99.9% chance they're dead. Pete's still fun loving and somewhat outgoing at times, however these traits hardly show up anymore.

History:
Pete's involvement with Matheus has lead to an unchronological and illogical timeline of events. Having spent a vast amount of time in Nova areas Pete's come across some strange events and somehow managed to live his life at the edge of existence, fading in and out of known reality.

Pete's childhood was short, but sweet. He grew up in a small civilization created by genetically modified creatures who were sent faraway from their original planet as part of an experiment. Pete was born as part of the third generation and grew up on a farm with a farming family. The planet he grew up on was near the edge of a timezone, the timezone next to it was Nova location.

When Pete was around the human age equivalent of 10 years, a strange object flew out of the Nova timezone, a smaller object following in pursuit. The smaller object turned out to be a spacecraft, but the larger object was never identified. The ufo was on a direct collision course and was set to collide with Pete's homeplanet within muinets. The spacecraft managed to knock the object off a direct collision, but it couldn't stop it from colliding with part of the planet. Evacuation spacecraft managed to take many citizens to safety, including Pete, however the rest of Pete's family didn't make it onto the spacecraft. Pete watched the strange object as it hurled itself into the side of his planet, narrowing scraping the location he had previously been at. Debris flew everywhere and even hit a few evacuation ships, but luckily it missed the ship Pete was on. To this day, Pete doesn't know who or how many of his family survived the tragic event.

From that point on in his life, Pete's timeline becomes fuzzy. The evacuation spacecraft Pete was on headed into the Nova zone and eventually ran out of fuel. The lifeforms on board were rescued after a few days by an Organization i spacecraft and this is how Pete met Matheus.

At the time, Matheus was still just a child too, around 12 human yeard equivalent. Despite his age, he had managed to become a successful business man within Organization i, with several employees working for him. He was a child mastermind, although he behaved as if he were much older, as if he had lived several lifetimes already. Matheus had been searching the area after he heard about the collision, and seeing an easy way to up his reputation, he sent in as many rescue spacecraft as he possibly could. His plan payed off, after successfully rescuing and brining hundreds of lifeforms to safety, Organization i grew very popular and the organization was portrayed by intergalactical media in a very positive way.

Matheus found areas to rehome the lifeforms he saved on nearby planets and some creatured took jobs in Organization i. He seemed extremely kind and caring, although Pete came to learn that this was far from the truth.

Pete knew he'd be placed in some orphanage, so when it came to boarding leaving ships, he slipped past everyone and snuck into an office within the Organization. He hid there untill he knew for sure that all the leaving ships had gone before sneaking back out of the office. Pete managed to make his way to the kitchens by luck. When he realised where he was he stepped into sight to try and steal some food. Unfortunately, a cook entered the room, saw him and raised the alarm. Pete was taken to a relatively empty room with a few seats surrounding a single small desk. The only other things in the room was a strange digital clock that appeared to be broken and a large plasma screenvthat was turned off. Pete noticed that whilst the clock displayed numbers, the screen would glitch every now and again and the clock kept on randomly changing its numbers.

After what felt to Pete a few hours, Matheus enteres the room and sat at the head of the table, crossing his legs as he placed his feet on the table. He sat there for a few minutes simpily staring at the glitchy clock across the other side of the room without even looking at Pete. He chuckled a little under his breath before finally speaking to Pete, whilst still staring at the clock.
"You know the strange thing about clocks, kid?"

After a few minutes of talking, both Matheus and Pete left the room, talking happily. It seemed as if Matheus had taken a liking to Pete, seeing him not as a huge security breech but rather a similar individual, not quite an equal, but Matheus clarly showed some form of respect for Pete, unusual for him as Matheus often looked down on everyone, especially those of a similar age to him.

Pete ended up staying at Organization i and spent almost 20 or so years there before moving to a more centre location of Nova to study the area where Dexaus Exiton Nadions were rumoured to have been spotted. He currently lives at the location of LoopNova with a few other individuals who were also sent there to study the area. Matheus often visits and helps.

During the 20 or so years between these events, Pete gets involved in a crazy time travel project where he ends up trapped in a different universe with Matheus and a giant mutated spider creature. In between this they breakthrough on scientific discoveries, accidentally trap the spider creature's soul in a human body and accidentally anger a creature with godly powers. Pete also dissappears from existence for 2 of the 20 years, somehow spending this time in an anti-space area that later on becomes a hub for multiverse travelers.

lineart by Daisylewis on DA
castleinthesky
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 am, edited 15 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:08 am

Username :: treeiights
    Kennel Number :: #2
    Species and/or Breed :: Familiar; Husky
    Use :: I would love to use Quarry as a companion for another one of my characters, Junsuke, to further his development in my character world and influence the other characters around him. Of course, he'd also be his own standalone character but it's just a lot more fun to work on interactions and development between the two!

[Art by Rabbitheart]

Name :: Quarry
    Personality ::
    Quarry is quite a charismatic familiar, if not enchanting someone with his ability to speak he's often captivating them with his charm. He's very rough around the edges and just wants to spend his days snoozing around the manor. So when he's dragged around the country side with his master he tends to get very snappy, getting into very foul moods when he isn't allowed to rest or enjoy the quiet. Even though most of the time his default emotion seems like anger, he's proven to be sort of cool-headed when in the appropriate situations and he knows just when to keep his muzzle shut. He doesn't let his quick temper make him reckless, he stays loyal to his duties and isn't one to shirk his work.
    He leads people to think he's a wise and all-knowing canine, rational and perfectly capable of controlling his impulses. But he'll completely drop everything he was doing just to bolt after a stick Junsuke has hurled across a field. His master seems to find it incredibly funny. Quarry does not find it funny at all.

[Art by ChristainAnimalLover]
    History ::
    [Lineart by pinebones - Colored by me]

Quarry is a familiar passed down from a family of wizards known as Bynior.
    His life began as an ordinary dog. Born feral Quarry grew up in a wild dog pack outside of a small town called Rimeburgh, a small coastal town mainly used as a midway point in a trade route. Quarry was different from the average dog, spending most of his time trotting around town observing the humans who came and went. However, a new face showed up in Rimeburgh one day, an ash-grey haired woman with a rather powerful presence about her. She spent her time in town conversating with the townsfolk and practicing...magic! She was a witch! Quarry had never seen this kind of human before and she caught his interest.
    He watched her from a distance for a while, wary on her stance, if she was malicious or not. She must've caught onto him eventually, so the witch would throw snacks for him daily and would close the distance between the two. Quarry soon enjoyed seeing her leave the inn in the mornings, following closely behind her with a wagging tail. She would always talk to him and would even read her spellbooks with him, even though she knew he wouldn't really understand.

A sudden storm swept throughout the town's coast during their time together, washing away many loose objects and building foundations. It lasted for two long days and left the town devastated. When the storm subsided, the young witch emerged from the inn once more very concerned for her canine companion as she wasn't allowed to bring him in, per the innkeeper's rules. Searching high and low the young witch figured it was a lost cause and her best friend was gone until she discovered Quarry's soaked body on the beach.

Revived by the woman, who introduced herself with the name of Mumeno Bynior, he felt indebted to the witch and made a pact with her. He gained immortality among other abilities in exchange for his loyalty to her and her descendants. Together, they had many adventures and became close friends until she grew too old to continue on with him. He was then passed down to her daughter who became his new owner, however he remained heartbroken after the split with Mumeno and felt like nothing more than an object to be passed around.
    -
    Three generations later, Quarry has now been assigned to Junsuke, one of the only non-magic members of his family. Junsuke was blinded his right eye from a confrontation with Maggard when he was small, it was Quarry's first time protecting his new owner and he still feels a bit guilty. The young boy didn't blame the familiar and despite the constant quarrels, they have bonded over the years.

Extra(s) ::

[Lineart by Sixbane - Colored by me]

Themesong(s) ::
    Wolves Without Teeth - Of Monsters and Men
    Happy Life - FREDJI

:: Abilities ::
    Push
    Summoning a strong gust of air, Quarry can blow back an adversary with little effort. He uses it on small annoyances as well, which he finds some amusement in.

Speech
    Not a very impressive ability but Quarry has mastered basic speech, it's quite obvious whenever you first meet him.
    Quarry can hold a conversation with just about any person who comes along, though he's teaching himself new languages as he travels.

Immortality
    Quarry is immortal in the sense that he can feel pain and die from injuries or illness, but he cannot die from old age. This was the first of his abilities gifted to him by Mumeno.
    - -
    Equipment ::

ImageImage
    [Linearts by Sixbane-Colored/Accessories by me]

Cloak - Quarry has a cloak made of flame resistant fabrics, they are a variety of deep greens. Lined with dragon hide and fine steel threads, it's quite durable. At the center of the cloak is a large amber pendant with a small serpent's fang in the core.

Steel Discs - Quarry has four large steel discs he has attached to the side of his cloak. Razor sharp curves and grabbing them between his teeth, he can pull them from their latch and throw them with almost deadly force.
    Relationships ::
    Junsuke Bynior [ Current Owner / Best Friend ]
    XXXXXX "At times it honestly feels like I'm his babysitter!
    Though, after living for over three human generations in the magical chaos that is this family. Junsuke is the first human to really treat me as a dog, as a friend, since I've began this life.. I think I prefer it this way."

Saffron [ Acquaintance ]
    XXXXXX "A young werewolf who had the gaul to confuse me for a werewolf! I am a proud DOG familiar of the Bynior family! HMPF! I think he learned his lesson after I barked his ear off, but I don't dislike his company. It's sort of a break from the nonsense Junsuke gets into.. Even though Saffron whines a whole lot more."

Nuo Vossen [ Enemy ]
    XXXXXX "A powerful warlock and mortal enemy to the Bynior family. He's a shape shifter and his form of choice is a mutt..the nerve..insulting us canines. I don't know what his intentions are but I don't plan on letting him get too close."

Maggard [ Enemy ]
    XXXXXX "Nuo's familiar and a strong one at that. He doesn't go out of his way to harm us, thankfully, but he's rather cold and full of spite. After harming Junsuke once, I won't hesitate to fight him."

[Art by Rabbitheart]

Goal :: While he's enjoyed parts of his life and the exciting adventures that came with it. Quarry really wants to live an easy life in the company of Junsuke and have a place where he belongs.

Fear(s) :: Quarry's greatest fear is not being useful, therefore being abandoned. He lived a very lonely life as a feral dog and enjoys the company the Bynior family has given him over the years.

A smaller but understandable fear of his, is thunderstorms.

Credits
    Top image/design by amamile
    Pixel divider by me
    Rest of the art by me unless stated otherwise~
    Junsuke, Saffron, Nuo and Maggard are mine

castleinthesky
Last edited by aortic on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 13 times in total.
    pine • he/its
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:08 pm

How much more would you want me to add to the form for you to accept it?
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Sparkfall wrote:How much more would you want me to add to the form for you to accept it?

Sending you a pm :3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:57 pm

What's the new code word? I can't find it
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Gadgetrocks wrote:What's the new code word? I can't find it

Current code word is castleinthesky
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist