( LIFE ITSELF - kalon readoption ! ) -winner announced-

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ( LIFE ITSELF - kalon readoption ! )

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 pm

res?? ;0
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 am

username; dreamie
[ click img for form ]
Last edited by Dreamie on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby imperials » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

██████████████████████
──────────────────────
───x[xx]x─────────────────────────────
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▷ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴛᴡᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ

───────────────
╔═════════════╗

Player one )
Sexuality ) bisexual
Occupation ) brewster / youtuber
Age ) 21 years old
Gender ) male
Birthday/Zodiac ) 12/2 | sagittarius
Language ) english
Birthplace ) toronto, ontario
Crush ) sophie [ x ]
Mate ) //
Kits ) //

╚═════════════╝
███████████████
───────────────

╔═════════╗

Miscellaneous )
Drink : diet mnt dew
Bird : bluejay
Smell : coffee

╚═════════╝
╔════════╗

Video-Game : indiegames
Mammal : orca whale
Fish : dumbo octopus
Kalon : //

╚════════╝
meet avalon, the spunky 21 year old male barista who works in a "small-town" coffee shop in what really isn't the small town of toronto, ontario. he really doesn't do much besides sitting around and playing video games and then going out to his job from 4 to 10 on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. he also has to go to school too but his is starting to think about dropping it to focus on his main love. streaming and being a youtuber. you heard that right. avalon, or on youtube, twitch, and twitter is known as xan1one [ zan-lon ]. the name coming from a mix between his middle and first name, which makes the odd user of xan1one. on youtube at the moment, he consistently puts up videos twice a week, doing his minecraft lets-play on tuesdays and posting other content on thrusdays. then on saturday nights, instead of going out on the town partying with friends, he much rather take his time and use it to stream stardew valley, pokemon, animal crossing, or shooter games instead. he has roughly 400k subscribers on youtube which is a pretty big fanbase and gains roughly 100 subs a day. he is growing in size every day and also gaining new friends every day. some of his closest friends that he's met online and in real life play games with him regularly. some of these kalons include ajax peters "peterjaxx", atlas arcus "roundatlas", and his best friend whom he's never met or even knows what she looks like... "reap3rx", all he knows about the girl he yells callouts to and for the so called "reaper" to go "A", is that her real name is Sophie, and that he loves her.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Multiplayer )
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ajax peters ( ) -- negative / neutral/ positive
    avalon went to school with ajax and played lacrosse with him for a while in college and highschool. he's a pretty co
    ol guy according to avalon. he also plays with avalon on games consistently to help him with his youtube content.
    he goes by the username of "peterjaxx"
travis burks ( ) -- negative / neutral / positive
    avalon works with travis in his local coffeeshop. "that kal can make a real good brew!"
atlas arcus ( ) -- negative / neutral / positive
    avalon met atlas once when he came in for a brew while traveling. he started up a conversation with him and found
    out he's actually pretty famous. every once and while ava still shoots atlas a text as atlas plays games with him
    every once and a while also. he goes by the user "roundatlas".

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Companions )
    ava has many friends, online and real life, but his best, best friend is his little sugar glider, pip. ava likes to call the sugar glider species, "sugar-daddies". avalon has had pip a little over half a year now and the sugar glider absolutely loves him and he loves pip. over his set-up, he has a little hammock like thing that pip sits in daily as he works and then around his room,there are other little areas that pip can glide to and ava even went as far as to build a little make-shift tree for pip.

" Are you sure you want to change to ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ? Your difficulty will automatically be set to HARD "
▷ YESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▷ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Multiplayer )
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sophie galic ( ) -- negative / neutral/ positive
    Avalon has been friends with Sophie for over six years now. he met her on a call of duty server back in the
    "glory days". Ava wasn't always crushing on Sophie, he doesn't really remember when it exactly started
    to be quite honest. It just kind of happen?
    At least thats what he constantly says to himself, but who is he kidding, he's liked her since he's met her.
    there's just something about the girl that is constantly is almost all of his videos, always answers when
    he calls, and who he can just genuinely count on for anything. though his only problem is his lack of not
    getting flustered when she does something he considered "cute". he often starts stumbling over his words
    and says stuff he doesn't mean to say out-loud. if you think that riles him up, just imagine when he finds
    out about all of the fanfiction written about them.
    none the less, even though he has never seen her face, he still deeply cares about her because he finds
    that it's her personality that matters, not her looks.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

xxxxA Misunderstanding [ Sophie x Avalon ] )
    “I swear this is the last time!” Avalon murmured in the microphone sitting on a stand. His hand covering his mouth and stifling a rising laugh that was about to spurt out of his mouth and piss off Sophie even more. They were currently playing Minecraft. Sophie and him had a lets-play server that they played on every Monday and then uploaded the videos on Tuesday, each in their own perspectives to give their audiences a bit of a different point of view. They had an incredibly large variety of mods on their lets-play server. From mo’ creatures to mr crayfish’s furniture mod to tinkers construct, they had to of had at least 20+ mods. And currently, Ava was experimenting with a new mod they had just implemented into their let’s-play. The portal gun mod. And oh boy was Ava having some fun with Sophie. They were currently on the search for a range of flowers that Sophie wanted for one of her mo’ creatures fairy horse exhibits and he agreed to come with her on the journey. But what she didn’t expect is that he would constantly shoot the portal gun off somewhere, far, far into the distance and then shoot the gun at her feet so she would fall into it and get teleported far, far away.

This already had to be the 15th time he has done this to her and Sophie was at her wits end with Avalon. “I’m not kidding Ava, if you don’t stop in the next few minutes im leaving.” She threatened. Her voice quivering on the last sentence to emphasize on her statement. But Ava thought she was obviously just kidding along, trying to give each other some more content to use for the video. And once more after a good 10 minutes later, he did it again. “I wasn’t kidding Ava! I’m so done with this, I don’t have time for this! I’m leaving!” Sophie yelled into the microphone and left the game.

Avalon stumbled over his words momentarily. “Sophie! Sophie wait! Please please!, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry don’t leave please come back, I’m sorry I don’t ever want to hurt you I’m sorry I didn’t know, I’m sorry.” He just kept repeating.

“It’s…. fine.” Sophie murmured into the microphone, her voice quivering. “I’m just…. Stressed, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have flipped out on you, It’s just… I’ve recently been having some hard times and what not… you remember Gwen right…?” her voice seemingly only a whisper now, her voice choking up in the mic. By this time Ava had already left the server anyway also and closed the game. He was sitting silently in his room listening to his friend. He needed to be there for her and it was partly his fault for her to flip out like that and he needed to fess up to his mistake of not learning his limits. He cared for that girl so much and he didn’t even know what she looked like. But it didn’t matter to him, not looks, not the color of her hair or the narrow of her eyes. Her personality was perfect and that’s all he cared about. He’d be lying to himself if he said he didn’t love her. After knowing her for over six years now after meeting her in a call of duty lobby, you definitely get to know a person.

“Gwen… my new kitten…” her voice choked up against behind his blue-glowing headset. “she passed away earlier today… I didn’t tell you yet because I thought it would ruin the mood of the video but… I’m sorry for flipping out on you…”

“Sophie, Soph… it’s okay, you don’t have to apologize, if anything it should be me apologizing. I care about you Sophie, you know that, I’ll always be there for you reaper… I guess i’m kinda like your healer, ya’know?” he ended it with a light-hearted chuckle before muting his mic with a push of the button. “I love you..”

“what?” his heart did a complete 360 and he stumbled over his words. “S-sorry! T-t-that l-ast part was-s for Pip! He-e uhhh… flew-w onto my u-hh shoulder!”

Last edited by imperials on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 24 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:30 pm

HOLY RES

SAD AWKWARD BOY

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Res!!

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thedogpals » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Security Footage wrote:
FILE wrote:ART CONSTRUCTED: Located here
NAME: Mells Atreror
DOB: June 17th, 1997
APPEARANCE: Tall, multiple eyes, pointed ears, long silky tail, elongated shine.
SHORT BIOGRAPHY: Working as a Lawyer in a small city, Atreror is not so confident at her job resulting in her eyes to blink frantically, this is given off as an untrustworthy look. Local residents avoid hiring Atreror for cases due to this nervous tick and she is left with nothing to do, earning less money than usual.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER KALONS:
Splotch (surname unknown) - Former client, now friend. In October of 2016, Splotch was suing an unidentified Kalon for stealing quotes from her personal book, and making money off of them by selling various cups with said quotes. Atreror won the case after intimidating the other party during a large nervous fit. Splotch currently visits Atreror during break, sharing her quote booklet and calming down.
REASON FOR INTERROGATION: Strange behaviour during job -REDACTED-
ASSIGNED KALON FOR INTERROGATION: -REDACTED-

-ANY DATA CHANGED DURING THE INTERROGATION PERIOD WILL BE DESTROYED AND THE PERPETRATOR WILL BE FOUND, THIS DATA BELONGS TO THE FIRE FLIGHT CORPORATION-

The large Kalon smirked as they read the file. "How will I retrieve her memories?" another Kalon asked the seated Boss, "Just do some questioning and attempt to bring her here." The Boss replied, swivelling in their chair. "I'll do the best I can Boss." and with that they left.
"Any former agent of mine would regain their memory fast after they had it wiped..." the Boss chuckled.

-REDACTED FILE- wrote:-UNAUTHORISED VIEWING PROHIBITED-
NAME: Sicily Darkonez
DOB: June 17th, 1997
APPEARANCE: Tall, multiple eyes, pointed ears, long silky tail, elongated shine
SHORT BIOGRAPHY: Using her multiple eyes, Agent Darkonez swiftly attacked the enemy with precision and multiple calculations. Darkonez spent most of her time in the Corporation training her eyes to cooperate when she needed them. After finally harnessing her eyes as a useful tool, Darkonez set off to plan multiple bank heists that helped the corporation well. Darkonez was a great asset to the team, however an incident involving her middle eyes in 2015 left her memory replaced and wiped, Darkonez had gained the knowlege of the law, and lost her memories of the corporation.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER KALONS: N/A

EYE HIERARCHY wrote:Image
Top eye, unpaired, used for observing attacks from the sky, usually remains closed unless there happens to be a suspicious sound in the vicinity, only eye that is not paired.
Middle eyes, paired, used for frontal confrontations and attacks, remains open all the time unless blinking, sleeping or a need to be shut, these eyes are also used for interactions with other Kalons, if injured could severely limit vision overall.
Lowest eyes, paired, used for monitoring the ground during attacks, almost always remains closed, they are unused in conversation due to their 'angry' looking nature.
Note: Agent took approx. 5 years of training to isolate eye movement to a select eye, if untrained all eyes would move randomly

Last edited by Thedogpals on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thedogpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Omg res

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Mark!
So to clarify we an only use 1 medium?
Like a pencil, pen, or colored pencil (we just can't color it) traditional? and 1 line tool if digital?
And is crosshatch shading allowed, but sectioned shading not?
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorruptedSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:40 am

mark maybe because I've done some art of this bab
before and I actually love him? Might enter, might not,
but for whoever wins, here:

“It sounds plausible enough tonight, but wait until tomorrow.
Wait for the common sense of the morning.”

A tired literature student who lives off of gingerbread chai tea and Dickens novels.
I also study media & film, working towards higher education in all three subjects.
I'm Irish & British, currently living in England. My favourite place on earth is the
Healy Pass, my favourite word is "grandiloquence", and my favourite novel is
"Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier.

My PMs are always open, and I'm a very chatty soul-
In other words, please talk to me, I'm probably lonely!

ImageImageImage
My kalons
My tsukai
CorruptedSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stride » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 am

res! c:
stride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me