guardian demons Index - do not post

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

guardian demons Index - do not post

Postby That's Offensive » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:21 am

please, do not post here, this topic is for information on my original species only

guardian demons main page

description:
guardian demons are not actual demons, they are more like a pet that you get at birth, a blessing from the gods to special children. guardian demons are all very different and like ghosts some people see them and some dont, its more common to be able to see a few of them but not all. the designs above are just some of them as I can't fit them all on one page and many of them probably won't show up here at all.
all types of guardian demons are different and every one of them is an individual with it own personality so it's hard to describe them as a whole, to get information on a specific type of guardian demon, go to the index. eye color is always the same as the color of their magic, this determines their social ranking as the color of magic equals how powerful it is.

I will add more to the index whenever I can
Last edited by That's Offensive on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guardian demons Index page 1

Postby That's Offensive » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:23 am

1. chubb.
the chubb is a fast and often dog sized trickster, they love to get you in trouble and sometimes they go a bit too far. it is bigger on the inside allowing it to swallow enemies whole, this often ends with some big hairballs, the same kind that cats get but bigger. much bigger. have fun cleaning.

2. whisker.
the whisker might look confused but is actually really smart, it’s a slow runner since the tail is heavy and not as fluffy as it seams, they can knock a bull down in one blow using only their tail. they don't like water since their tail causes them to sink but they don't really like to walk either so transportation is not their strong side.

3. two-tailed otter.
the two-tailed otter is a fast swimmer but its turns are no good so crashes are not uncommon. it's not an especially good fighter due to it not having any kind of weapon, they are, however, great friends. they sleep with the middle eye open, not for any real reason, they are just more comfortable like that.

4. nubby.
the nubby doesn't like water, they are bad swimmers and their fur gets too heavy when it's wet. they can travel in a shadow-like form but only as long as they can hold their breath, this makes for an easy escape from pretty much anything, except water.they are both clever and loyal but very overprotective, they will stalk you while you walk around town.

5. sweller.
the sweller can shrink and grow on command, it's fast in it’s original size but gets slower the more it changes it.the sweller is always watching, you can not escape.

6. nubb.
this little guy devours souls and it often travels between dimensions to do so, it has a huge appetite so when it doesn't get its daily dose of soul it might eat your furniture. they love cuddles and are very loyal to their owners.

7. blob.
blobs are shapeshifters, they can always switch between two shapes but sometimes its more.it is always a mix, this means that they also posses power and shape of other types of demons.

8. three-tail chubb.
It can hypnotise most enemies,it's slow in all situations but can perform strong attacks with its tails. that's not a beak...

9. six-eyes.
the six-eyes is good at climbing, can hover, and its main attack is to strangle or crush an enemy with its long body, like a snake.they like cuddles but might get a bit too… breathtaking...

10. blush.
think of a pet snail with legs, now add a pair of small, useless wings and some natural blush. there we go. that's [/b][/b]it.
Last edited by That's Offensive on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guardian demons Index page 2

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:43 am

11. floating blob
believed to be the ancestor of normal blobs, these demons are mysterious, they are rarely seen even by their owners and only appear for brief moments when needed. they only have one eye attached to the body but often have up to nine floating eyes and a ring.

12. finned squirrel
even though they look like sea mammals these critters can survive on land for several days even without water since their “tail” is similar to the lumps on camels and dromedaries. they do love to swim though.

13. glory
named after their gloria-like rings, these guys are quite curious, they like to explore and often get lost doing so because of their bad sense of direction. they have big, fluffy tails resembling a single wing and they love to cuddle.

14. twins
these two creatures act as one and are almost always opposites both in personality and appearance, one never leave the others side. in rare cases of there only being one of them they are often seen looking for its twin and seemingly talking to itself, this also occurs when separated for more than a few minutes.

15. bat-ear bun
it seems to think it's intimidating but nobody else does, this cute critter loves running, especially in nature. they don't like water but when forced to they swim really well, they act alot like house cats; hunting for their owner, sleeping a lot, scratching up furniture and pretty much ignoring you.

16. buffer / fluffer bun
they tend to look angry but are in reality very hard to aggravate, they are closely related to bat-ear buns but they have thicker fur and longer tails, this lets them keep warm and take sharper turns when running.

17. flying long-blob
the name suggests it flies but they really only use their “wings” as extra legs for moving around, they are slow and sluggish but very friendly.

18. leg lifter
even though they have 6 fully functional legs they usually only use 4 of them while lifting the middle pair.they can fly but not for too long and even when flying they tend to lift the middle pair of legs.their most common number of eyes is 4 and even when there are more or less eyes it's always an even number, it is unknown why.they lick everything but they don't have taste buds so there really isn't a reason for them to lick anything...

19. long derp
not the smartest of demons but very good companions, they like sleep, food and making silly faces, some might say that they are too much work but trust me, they are worth it.

20. long necked sobber
they got the name from the long necks and the fact that they tend to tear up for no reason, they have a permanent sad face but that doesn't mean that they cant smile on the inside.
Last edited by That's Offensive on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guardian demons Index page 3

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 am

21.flopper
they are small, sad, elephant-looking demons with big hearts. to some they look creepy, to others cute, but no matter what you think of floppers, they are sure to love you.

22.flame skipp
these pony-like demons appear to be on fire and they are usually categorized as such but their “fire” is actually colorful smoke generated from slits in their skin, the smoke is poisonous to most other demons and is a great defense from predators.

23.armor diller
closely related to the nubby, weirdly enough, they have shorter hair, no horns and scales for protection. they need the scales as they are not quite as big and strong as their close relative but they are just as smart.

24.finnkitt
a cute sea mammal nicknamed the catfish for obvious reasons, they can go on land for a few hours on a rainy day but need to be in the water for survival. much like dolphins they will let you hold a fin and ride along.

25.smoke blob
this is what you get from breeding blobs with flame skipps, they are essentially blobs surrounded by the poisonous gas of a flame skipp and they can look really cool with their slime-ish body seemingly evaporate into clouds of color.

26.chickasaur
it’s like a tiny dinosaur with some weird features, its kinda chubby and has short, stubby legs, it doesn't have very sharp teeth but it likes to chew on stuff.

27.legged worm
a close relative to most demons really, this water-living demon doesn't really do much, it likes to swim, and swim, and swim...

28.big-winged furrball
you rarely see them in the wild but as pets they really only sleep and goof around, they only fly when needed or to avoid water and if you touch the fluff on the end of their tail they tend to get mad.

29.sumkit
sumkits have the weirdly specific power to summon balls, this is said to be the cause of kids losing their toys when out playing but it has never been proven. they are playful and easily bored so don't leave them alone for too long or they might destroy your house.

30.sea chubb
sea chubbs look alot like whales but are usually closer to the size of a pony, their natural habitat is anywhere with plenty of water and they love to play around. they have the ability to float in air but not very high and not for too long as they need to be in water to survive. they often have floating fins but not all of them do, these fins are mostly there too look good and they dont relly give any other advantages.
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guardian demons Index page 4

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:27 am

31.lantear
like a hippo this bear-like creature doesn't swim but instead walks on the seafloor in search of food, it has a small lantern attached to its head to see and attract its prey. they can live on land but they usually don't like it.

32.nosabadger
they are about the size of a badger with two horns growing out of their nose and forehead, despite their size they are very strong and the horns can even make them deadly in case of an attack. they are mostly friendly to humans but to be sure not to get attacked, give them a carrot, it's their favorite treat.

33.drox
with two pairs of ears and a tail growing out of its tail, the drox is one of the more unusual demons, they move slowly and can't really defend themselves but but somehow they survive in places with plenty of predators. what is the drox? a survivor.

34.chickacle
it looks like a jellyfish covered in feathers, this small bird-like demon hovers over the ground at about 1 meter and moves around like a jellyfish, they are slow but their string-lie arms have several ways of killing you. only if it wants to though.

35.hopper-dopp
their tail often gets stuck between branches and rocks, they climb trees easily and run fast but they are still easy prey with their long tails being easy to catch.

36.owdrix
they have great hearing but aren't very fast so they sneak up on their prey and pounce like a cat, they eat small critters and insects. they love cuddles and make a low hooting sound when satisfied.

37.scream puff
it's a smaller blob-type that screams a lot and have a tail, for being so small it's very loud.

38.mothiwa
a cat-sized bat-looking demon with huge moth wings, the wings aren't usually functional but decorational and more of a built-in cape than actual wings, in rare cases the wings work to fly with but not for long.

39.peaber
while their body is often pale and bland in design they have decorated feathers to impress and distract, when scared all the feathers will drop and act as a distraction while the demon runs away.

40.pingle
an exotic penguin with a shell, they are great swimmers and sharmers, it's hard to say no to that face, just look at those chubby cheeks.their beaks often have simple patterns but its not known quite why.
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me