✽| persephelines |✽

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

which would you like to see?

more litters (more common traits, but more persphs available)
85%
more raffles (rarer traits, less persphs available)
15%

Total votes : 47

✽| persephelines |✽

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:42 pm

NOW OPEN! Check out the news for more information!

"Why, hello newcomer, and welcome to the Valley - the grove of everchanging seasons! My name is Persephone, and I am a mysterious legend of this land. Just like the seasons, my coat changes with the weather. Given winter is upon us, I fancied an icy coat with some winter berries. I quite like it, myself. "

"What exactly are Persephelines?' Persephlines are cat x plant hybrids who are born as seeds. With the right amount of care, plenty of sunshine, and a fair dose of water, these seeds transform into kittens. As kits, Persephelines learn how to harvest, venturing out into the groves with their teachers. And, once they are ready to garden themselves, they develop into fully-grown Persephelines!"

{more information to be added to this section soon!}

"Thousands of years ago, the ancient Persephlines stumbled upon the Valley and declared it their home because of its unique temporal anomalies. Here, winter can transform into summer and autumn can burst into spring just by travelling to the four distinct groves of the Valley. Due to the presence of all seasons, the ancestors dedicated their livelihood to nature and to the harvest. They cared for the environment around them and nature paid them in kind - with bounties of seasonal goods. It wasn't long after this that the ancestors decided to name the four seasonal groves. So, Everberry Meadow, Cottonpuff Orchard, Maple Summit, and the Winter Woods were born."
    {more information to be added to this section soon!}

"Before one can enter the Valley and adopt their own Persepheline, they must pass this test.."
Code: Select all
[b][color=#80BF40]I want to enter the Valley![/color][/b]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Codeword[/b]: (hint, check the rules!)

Last edited by wonkypear on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 am, edited 63 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules, News/Updates, and Staff

The Nitty-Gritty

1. Do not claim art as your own or sell this art for profit; a lot of time and effort is put into each drawing, so please do not take credit for something you didn't create.
2. Do not use Persephelines line art without permission. If given permission, the art will be watermarked. Do not remove this watermark.
3. Do not edit or alter your Persephelines without permission.
4. Persephelines may be posted on other sites, but please attach a link to the original thread if you do so.
5. Be kind, respectful, and humble! Follow Tess' rules and everything should work out splendidly!
6. Codeword: Persephone

Adopting

1. Only three Persephelines are allowed per user at a time unless a space expansion has been purchased from The Market.
2. Litters are First Come First Serve, so please be respectful to others if it doesn't end in your favor!
3. Raffle winners are chosen with a number generator; there is no favoritism - it's all random.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

"The Breeding Center is open! Harvesting is still open as well, so head on over there to start filling your bank chest with knick-knacks and ingredients. You don't need a Persepheline to go Harvesting!"

Coming Up
1-24-18: January Raffle #2
2-1-18: February Raffle #1

Finished
1-1-18: New Year's Raffle
1-8-18: January Raffle #1
1-15-18: New Litter

currently, I am the only staff member of Persephelines! so I'll be doing all of the artwork, archiving, moderating, etc.. depending on this threads future activity, positions may open in the future!

Looking for Guest Artist(s)!
If you are interested, fill out this form and send it to me in a PM! Please, do not post it on the thread!
I would like to become a Guest Artist!
Username:
Nickname:
Art Program You Use:
Art Examples:
Fact About You:

Owner
wonkypear

Artist(s)
N/A

Guest Artist(s)
Wolfan Terror

Moderator(s)
N/A

Harvester(s)
N/A

Archivist(s)
Last edited by wonkypear on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:06 am, edited 22 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Genetics

Last edited by wonkypear on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:27 am, edited 13 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:43 pm

first come - first serve

"Are you trying to get a Persepheline? Here is a good place to start! You can fill out one form per litter and you can only win one Persepheline per litter. Complete the form below to proceed."

Litter #1:
artist - Wolfan Terror
A: #023Image
B: #024Image
C: #025Image

Litter #2:
A: empty
B: empty
C: empty

Litter #3:

[b][color=#404080]I want to adopt a Persepheline![/color][/b]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Litter Number[/b]:
[b]Persepheline Letter[/b]:
[b]New Name[/b]:

winner will be drawn tomorrow

"Raffles are where you can find special edition Persephelines! They are usually more uncommon than the rest. It's not unheard of to see raffles going on during Holidays or Special Events. Complete the form below to proceed."

Raffle:
1: empty
2: empty
3: empty

[center]
[b][color=#80BF40]I want to enter a Raffle![/color][/b]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Persepheline Number[/b]:
[b]New Name[/b]:

first come - first serve

"The nursery is bustling with unclaimed seeds from breeding nests! Here is where you can get a newborn kitten. Complete the form below to proceed."

ImagexImage
Animal345
Breeding Nest #1:
A: tbd
B: tbd
C: tbd

Breeding Nest #2:

Breeding Nest #3:

[b][color=#BF80BF]I want to adopt a newborn![/color][/b]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Nest Number[/b]:
[b]Persepheline Number[/b]:
[b]New Name[/b]:
Last edited by wonkypear on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:15 am, edited 60 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harvesting

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Every day your Persepheline can go out Harvesting! When harvesting, you can gather special ingredients that can be exchanged for seed packets at the Bank or you can find exclusive items! All you need to do is pick one of the four locations below and fill out the form! You do not need to have a Persepheline to go Harvesting and you can Harvest once a day.

[b][color=#8080BF]I want to go Harvesting![/color][/b]

Username:
Persepheline Being Sent to Help with the Harvest: (you can delete this line if you don't have a Persepheline yet!)
Cottonpuff Orchard

potential rewards: meadow grass Image,
sunflower seeds Image, fertility charm Image, nature's blessing Image

Maple Summit

potential rewards: pumpkin Image,
maple leaves Image, fertility charm Image, spritely sprout Image

Winter Woods

potential rewards: holly Image,
pine cones Image, fertility charm Image, spritely sprout Image

Everyberry Meadow

potential rewards: flower petals Image,
honeycombs Image, fertility charm Image, persephone's kiss Image

all landscape image copyright on this specific thread goes to Disney because I got too lazy to draw detailed landscapes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by wonkypear on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:47 am, edited 16 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Here is where Persephelines come to breed! However, in order to begin, you need one Fertility Charm for a pair. These can be found in The Market. Once you have the Charm, you can begin! To start, there are always three offspring, or seeds, in one breeding. If both breeding Persephelines are owned by the same user, that user will be given a 'preview' of the seeds; this is when the user can pick which one of the three offsprings they would like to keep. If the breeding Persephelines are owned by two different users, only one user can get an offspring; there will be a section in the breeding application to specify which user gets the seed. (It is expected that the users make the decision amongst themselves). Only the user receiving the seed needs a Fertility Charm! Genetically speaking, the offspring will look like a mixture of the parents. Common traits are more likely to be passed on than uncommon and rare traits. It will typically take a week for the seeds to appear!

Special breeding items can be found at the Market! Head here for more information.

Check here to see if the breeding nests are open or closed!

[b][color=#00BFBF]I want to breed my/our Persephelines![/color][/b]

Username(s):
Persepheline Parent 1:
Persepheline Parent 2:
Who will be getting the seed/offspring: (write N/A here if both Persepheline Parents are yours)
Additional Items: (breeding potions, etc. Erase this if you aren't using any).

Breeding Nest #1:
open

Breeding Nest #2:
open

Breeding Nest #3:
open

Last edited by wonkypear on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:29 am, edited 15 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Market

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:44 pm

The standard form of currency among Persephelines is the Seed Packet!
Do you need Seed Packets? Head here to find different ways to make more!

Custom Persepheline:
Create a customized Persepheline! For the base price, customs can recieve common traits. To add an uncommon trait, +25 seed packets. For a rare trait, +100 seed packets. For example, if you'd like a Persepheline with an uncommon tail and a rare flower, the price would be 875 seed packets. If you'd like to order a custom, send me a PM!

Cost-750Image
customs are currently open/closed
(in progress)
1. Animal345
2. kylinq

Space Expansion +1:
Add one more space to your den! This space expansion will increase your maximum capacity of Persephelines by 1.

Cost-350Image

Space Expansion +2:
Add two more spaces to your den! This space expansion will increase your maximum capacity of Persephelines by 2.

Cost-500Image

Fertility Charm:
It is not clear as to how the stone amulet works, but it allows Persephelines to breed with one another! The charm is a one-time-use, however, as the opulescent color dims after use.
Please note, if you choose to breed two holiday/special event Persephelines that have unlisted flower or tail traits, the offspring will not inherit those limited edition traits.

Cost-75Image

[b][color=#0080FF]I want to buy an item![/color][/b]

[b]Item Name[/b]:
[b]Item Cost[/b]:

"Uh, oh! It looks like I'm all out of stock at the moment.
I better get back to my sewing... Come back later!"

[b]Item Name[/b]:
[b]Item Cost[/b]:

"Why, hello! And welcome to my little shop of potions?
Take a look around and feel free to ask me any question about any potion in stock.
Afterall, I am Elby - the master of elixirs!"

Nature's Blessing:
"Want more kittens in your litter? Well, the gardens have graced you with one extra seed! Produce four offspring in one breeding pair instead of the usual three! One time use.
Cost-200Image

Persephone's Kiss:
"Persephone herself has blessed this potion! There will be kittens everywhere if you purchase this elixir. Produce five offspring in one breeding pair instead of the usual three! It's more likely that a rare trait could pop up, too. One time use.
Cost-375Image

Spritely Sprout:
"Do you miss having a kitten? Turn back the clock and revert your fully grown Persepheline back to its kitten stage. This is a permanent action, so be careful with your decision! One time use.
Cost-150Image

[b]Item Name[/b]:
[b]Item Cost[/b]:

[b]Item Name[/b]:
[b]Item Cost[/b]:
Last edited by wonkypear on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:08 am, edited 28 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank Chest/Conversion Rates

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:45 pm

The standard form of currency among Persephelines is the Seed Packet! It can be used to purchase anything in the market. The three ways to make more seed packets is to...

1. Find them when Harvesting
2. Trade in Ingredients Found During Harvesting
3. Exchange chickensmoothie pets

Ingredient and Chickensmoothie pet conversion rates are listed below!
Scroll to the bottom of this post for the Currency exchange code!

Ingredients
3 sunflower seeds Image = 1 seed packet Image
3 pumpkins Image = 1 seed packet Image
3 honeycombs Image = 1 seed packet Image
3 pinecones Image = 1 seed packet Image
5 meadow grasses Image = 1 seed packet Image
5 maple leaves Image = 1 seed packet Image
5 flower petals Image = 1 seed packet Image
5 holly Image = 1 seed packet Image

Chickensmoothie Pets
common = 1 seed packet Image
uncommon = 20 seed packets Image
rare = 100 packets Image
very rare = 1000 packets Image
CS store pet = 1300 packets Image
wishlist pet = +2 bonus seed packets Image

[b][color=#FFBF00]Currency Exchange[/color][/b]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]I would like to exchange (# quantity) (ingredient) for seed pouches![/b]:
Last edited by wonkypear on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special Events

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Last edited by wonkypear on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQs, stamps, and banners

Postby wonkypear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:46 pm

wonkypear wrote:
Can we only breed Persephelines when they're an adult? Or at any age?

Persephelines can only be bred when they are an adult! If you don't have two adult Persephelines, but you do have one, you always have the option of contacting another player to see if they'd be interested in breeding! Just remember, whoever 'pays' for the breeding with the Fertility Charm is going to have the option to pick which Seed they wish to keep. The other person's Perseph is sort of an artistic formality to contribute genes/colors to the Seeds!

wonkypear wrote:
If I have more than one Persepheline, can my other Persephs go out Harvesting once a day too?

Yes! Each individual Perseph is allowed to go Harvesting once a day. So, the more Persephelines you have, the more ingredients/loot you're going to be able to bring back to your bank!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3639436/][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yik55GF.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3639436/][img]https://i.imgur.com/DMDX1vC.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by wonkypear on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me