~Anomalies~ Pixel Pet Adoption {Closed Species}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should we make a trail?

Yes please!
100%
No way!
No votes
Other (pm me or a staff member!)
No votes

Total votes : 4

~Anomalies~ Pixel Pet Adoption {Closed Species}

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 am

ImageImage Image
^^My Anomalies
Rules Monthly Batch Breeding Bank and Store
Customs Group Events Archive

ImageImageImage

Deep in the mountains, a clan of colorful creatures used to go about their daily lives, without anyone aware of their existence. Until now, when we discovered these fantasy creatures, we had no idea something so magical and weird could exist. They appeared to have hooves and antennae, as well as tails that resemble reptiles. Some are missing eyes and mouths, some have scales, others have fur, and all have a strange swirl on their cheek. They are so weird, we just have decided to call them Anomalies.
Their behavior is also very strange. Most are calm and kind, and very intelligent. We believe they would be perfect as pets. Would you like to take one home?
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:42 am, edited 16 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Rules

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am

Most Anomalies will be first come first serve
You can have unlimited Anomalies
Please do not ignore your anomalies- use them in your signature, draw them, etc. I don't want them to be going to waste.
No rude comments or complaints. I do accept constructive criticism, as I am a new pixel artist and I made this species for practice.
Please do not mini-mod- if you are interested in becoming a mod or artist for this species, PM me
PM me questions
Using other's pets and claiming they're yours is not allowed
Guilt tripping, harassing or being rude to me or anyone else is not allowed
You may not use your Anomalies on other sites
If you think I've missed and/or forgot about something, please PM me
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Monthly Batch

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:12 am

February Monthly Batch
These anomalies are FCFS. Only one anomaly per person per month.
Codedrop will be after these are all closed.
If it has a username next to unit it means it belongs to that person <3

Some of these have been carried on from last month onto this month because they have not been claimed!
Codeword (s): Happy V-Day !

22 : TrashFan

#26 : LittleTrain

—————————————————

#27 : ola232

#28 : Lavernius Tucker

Notice: There may or may not be a second batch this month as other artists of the species contribute!

If you would like to adopt, fill out this form:

Code: Select all
[center]
[b]I would like to adopt![/b]
Username:
Anomaly number:
Codeword:
[/center]
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 am, edited 30 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Breeding

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:18 am

Anomalies are happiest when they have a mate and a family! To breed your anomalies, make sure you have purchased a candy heart from the store. When breeding your anomaly with another user's anomaly, make sure both of you have the item! Only one of you need to put up a form. Anomalies can have up to 3 kits, and they are on the kit lines lines.

If you are breeding with another user’s anomalies, make sure both of you post the form, or at least show me proof of permission. You do not have to breed with another person anomalies if you already have two of them!
[center]
[b]I want to breed my Anomalies![/b]
Username (s):
Anomaly 1:
Anomaly 2:
[/center]
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Bank and store

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:20 am

The anomalies seem to use a type of currency that resemble jewels. They sell all kinds of things to help you and your pets!

ImageImageImage

How to get jewels:
Group events
or trading me pets or C$-
Very Common: 2 Jewels
Common or 1 C$: 5 Jewels
Uncommon, or 2 C$ : 10 Jewels
1 current event token or 1 current event pet: 35 jewels
Rare or 10 C$: 75 Jewels
Very Rare or 20 C$ or 5 event tokens: 200 Jewels
OMGSR or 75+ C$ or 30 event tokens: unlimited
Yes, you can bribe me with items, art, or characters. Please PM/trade me for more details.
When trading me please make sure to say something about Anomalies or I will think it's a gift!

Bank:
Trashfan: 225 jewels
Lavernius Tucker: 35 jewels and 1 Candy Heart

There's all sorts of things you can buy:

Candy heart
Love is in the air- or at least it's in this candy! This item enables you to breed your anomalies!
Price: 15 jewels

Sewing kit
This item enables your anomaly to have any edit imaginable- custom lines, clothing, slightly different colors, anything you can think of! You have to buy one for every edit you want (unless it’s a small edit like eye color change. That’s a free addition when you buy this item)
Price: 20 jewels

Potion
This item guarantees you three kits in a breeding!
Price: 10 jewels

Magic Treat
This item grows your kit to an adult, or the other way around!

Paintbrush
This item gets you a fullbody (non-pixel) commission from me of one or more of your anomalies. An example is the picture on the first post
Price: 75 jewels
+20 for every anomaly

Animation
This item adds one simple animation (blink, bounce) to your anomaly. Keep in mind backgrounds may not be transparent so pick a color for the background. However we are working to resolve this problem.

Want to purchase anything from the store?
[center]
[b]I want to buy something![/b]
Username:
Item (s):
Total Price:
What you want to do with the item: (fill this out if you have purchased a sewing kit, magic treat, or animation, telling me the detail of what you want changed (sewing kit), or what anomaly you want transferred (magic treat), or what anomaly you want to add animation to. Please be as specific as possible.)
[/center]
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:32 am, edited 22 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Customs

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 am

OPEN/CLOSED
Are you looking for a perfect Anomaly? Sign up for a custom! They will all be on the same lines and therefore all cost the same price -
20 Jewels
Just fill this out!

[center]
[b]I want a custom![/b]
Username:
Palette:
Inspiration: (song, photo, pattern or design ideas, etc)
Edit ideas?: (yes that’s right, custom anoms can have any type of edit imaginable, as long as they stay on the standard lines!)
 [/center]
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Staff Members

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 am

Founder wrote:
Hi! I'm Vannillamelon (you can call me Melon), the founder of Anomalies! I created anomalies to improve my pixel art skills. I enjoy art and writing, emo music, and anime, so I’m pretty much your typical girl on the internet.

Artist wrote:
{image here}
Hi, I’m NeonB. I’ve been an artist for about 6 years and I’m planning on going into character design! You can call me Neon, Bo, or Genna, and I love fantasy stories and animals!

Artist & Mod wrote:
Hello! My names Trash, im just a random person floating on the interwebs, roaming CS and making art, im also a person who can animate without backgrounds, if you want you anom NOT to have a bg, ask me!
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Stamps and Affiliates

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:50 am

Affiliates:
If you are interested in becoming affiliates- PM me!
None yet.

Stamps:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3609039][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/be63/f/2018/042/e/5/fa5ae682_9bed_4e5d_9173_9e3f778cda77_by_vannillamelonadopts-dc2v7t6.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3609039][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/10e6/f/2018/042/f/c/c94e08f8_f73b_4318_a06a_1f41442eccb0_by_vannillamelonadopts-dc2v7sg.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ GROUP EVENTS

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:51 am

Somethin’s coming up for v-day! Be patient!
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Anomalies~ Pixel Pet Adoption {Closed Species}

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:32 am

OPEN FOR POSTING!
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me