🐱Beanie Kitties🐱 {NEW LITTER}{HALLOWEEN EVENT}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🐱Beanie Kitties🐱 {NEW LITTER}{HALLOWEEN EVENT}

Postby CaramelGriff » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:22 am

Hello! My name is Beanie! Welcome! How may I help you today? Oh! You want to purchase a Beanie? Well, of course! Me and a couple of my friends will show you the ropes! Here's a bit of information on us. We are life-like plushies that take the physical form of cats! Meaning we are living creatures that look like plushies. Confusing? I know. Whatever! Do you want to take one of us home with you? Sure you do! Lets let my good friend Dale read out the rules~

Hello! My name is Dale, and I'll be reading out the rules. Ahem:

Litters are First Come First Served
Only one kitty per litter.
Please use the form provided!
I keep track of your STUFFING! What is STUFFING? I'll be explained soon.
Please ASK before you use these on other sites!
Do not trade Beanie Kitties for other pets/items/other stuff. If you no longer want your Beanie Kitty, tell me where they can be returned to the pound.
Everything costs STUFFING. Do not try to buy something for free UNLESS IT IS AN EVENT PET!
If you do not listen to these rules three times, you will no longer be able to purchase customs/buy from litters. You cant even have event pets! How sad :(

Hello Hello~ My name is Cupid! I'll be showing you what STUFFING is, what LITTERS are available, and CUSTOMS!! Wow, how exciting! Let us begin with STUFFING. Stuffing is the currency! You can use it to adopt a Beanie Kitty, create a custom, and purchase accessories for adopted Kitties! Now let me just pull out the list...hmm..where did I put that list?? Oh, here it is! Ahem:

OMGSC- 1 stuffing
Very Common- 3 stuffing
Common- 10 stuffing
Uncommon- 20 stuffing
Rare- 100 stuffing
Very Rare- 500 stuffing
OMG So Rare- Infinite Stuffing
C$- 20 stuffing per C$

Thats it! Now, want to see the litters?! SURE YOU DO! Here is the current litters available~

LITTER 1

1Image
2Image
3Image

Alrighty! Those were the litters. It costs 20 STUFFING to purchase a kitty from the litter area~ Now onto the customs! Only one base is available, but we have so many accessories! Not only that, but EVERY COLOR, SHAPE, AND PATTERN IS AVAILABLE! However, please keep it appropriate.

HEAD ACCESSORIES
Unicorn Horn
5 stuffing
Sun Hat
5 stuffing
Top Hat
5 stuffing
Halo
5 stuffing
Devil Horns
5 stuffing

NECK ACCESSORIES

Fluffy Chest
5 stuffing
Heart Necklace
5 stuffing
Scarf
5 stuffing
Bandana
5 stuffing
Flower Lei
5 stuffing

MORE COMING SOON!

Please keep in mind you may see some accessories on some of the mascots that are not available for purchase yet. Such as wings, tails, etc. Those will be available shortly. If you want a specific item on one of the mascots, please PM me.

Pound

Hello.. My name is Ryker. I control the pound here. Not all Beanie Kitties look like me, but when returned, they could gain a scar or two... Scars and injuries are exclusive to pound kitties, only gained once put in the pound. And no, if you abandon your kitty for the sole purpose of gaining a scar, you may not claim them back. Once put into the pound, you can't have them back. Anyway, I hope no kitties are abandoned, but if they are, you can find them below.. Just fill out the form to adopt them.

There are no kitties in the pound! Check back later!

Code: Select all
I'd like a pound kitty!
Username:
What will you name them?:

EVENTS

THE HALLOWEEN EVENT HAS BEGUN! EVERY WEEK IN OCTOBER, A NEW BEANIE KITTY WILL APPEAR! HOWEVER, THE OLD ONE WILL VANISH. CAN YOU COLLECT THEM ALL?!

It appears this guy came a bit early.. oh well! Will you dare to take his deathly appearance home?
CODE:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3587231&p=112721404#p112721404][img]https://i.imgur.com/4vsWw31.png[/img][/url]

BANK

Caramelgriff: infinite stuffing

FORMS

I'd like to adopt a kitty!
Username:
Added accessories?:
Total Stuffing:

I'd like a custom kitty!
Username:
Image/Link to character/animal:
Added accessories?:
Anything else?:
Total Stuffing:
Last edited by CaramelGriff on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaramelGriff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beanie Kitties {GRAND OPENING!}{HALLOWEEN EVENT}

Postby CaramelGriff » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 am

And we're open!
CaramelGriff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐱Beanie Kitties🐱 {NEW LITTER}{HALLOWEEN EVENT}

Postby Phantom R » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 am

I'd like to adopt this little guy :D His name will be Bob
Click us, please!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Phantom R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me