Unicorn Bunnies! Announcement

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Unicorn Bunnies! Announcement

Postby Puzzles101 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:20 am

A New Creation Of One Of The Most Fluffiest Creatures On The Planet

Meet Our Mascot And The First Unicorn Bunny To Ever Exist, Amelia!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all know how adorable bunnies and rabbits can be, even hares, but once imagination gets in the way, many other creations can evolve anything in the world. That is how Unicorn Bunnies were born, growing wings and unicorn horns along with shrinking to about the size of the palm of a hand. Now anyone can have these magical fluffballs as poofy friends!

LORE
Unicorn Bunnies were created by a young boy who wanted a friend, an animal friend. He tried to find the best friend for him, and along that journey he met a small bunny, smaller than a regular-sized one. The bunny grew to like the boy very well as a friend, and the two became the ones who shared many wonderful memories with one another.
One day, a comet flew by in the night sky, and the boy silently wished for the friendship to last forever. The boy also wished for the bunny's behalf, wishing to one day reach the sky and to make stars of it's own, hoping for it to one day become an inseparable companion. More comets flew by and while watching the fantastic display, he fell asleep.
The next day, the boy woke up to see his bunny friend flying through the sky with a pair of small wings, along with a horn of a unicorn decorating the sky with sparkles that seem to look like stars.
The boy's wish came true, and both the bunny and the boy allowed their friendship to bloom even beyond the stars.
Thus, Unicorn Bunnies were born.
STAFF MEMBERS:

Puzzles101 (Puzzles) ~ Owner, Head Artist, Archivist
Creator Of Unicorn Bunnies

holmes221B (Holmes) ~ Owner, Head Artist

sirenis (siren) ~ Artist

Last edited by Puzzles101 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:46 am, edited 44 times in total.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/Staff Applications

Postby holmes221B » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:35 am

Rules

1. Always follow Tess's Rules.
2. Do NOT Steal Art.
3. Everybody, including staff members, should always be kind to one another.
4. Please do not mini-mod.
5. If someone is breaking the rules, you may PM a staff member.
6. If you need help, don't be shy! We are here to help you. Just send a PM to a staff member, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
7. If you do not own a Unicorn Bunny, do not claim it, unless it has your username on it.
8. Do not sell these adoptables for on-site or off-site currency (such as C$, etc.). You may trade a Unicorn Bunny for another Unicorn Bunny; however, you may not sell these adoptables for this thread's currency as well.
9. Please do not spam. The staff will take care of the bumping. If you would like to talk about these adoptables, there will be a fanclub available.
10. If this becomes too stressful, then we have the right to close this center. We all have lives outside of this Unicorn Bunny Adoption Center.
11. Have fun!
12. If someone has been breaking the rules, warnings will be given out. After 3 warnings, a strike. 3 strikes, then a ban.
13. More will be added if necessary.

Adoption Rules

1. Litters will always be raffled unless specified otherwise.
2. You may enter for one Unicorn Bunny per litter.
3. If you would like to adopt one, fill out an adoption form, and you will be entered in the raffle. If the litter is First Come First Serve, then the first person to fill out a form for a Unicorn Bunny will receive that adoptable. Puzzles101 and I may go for some Unicorn Bunnies as well (since we like them and worked hard at making them).
4. Do not complain if you didn't receive the adoptable you want. This is considered as rude.
5. Please fill out the entire form. It will not be counted if it is incomplete.

Staff Rules

1. Be kind to adopters. Rudeness is not allowed here.
2. Artists should create at least one litter per month.
3. If we do not hear from a staff member for a long while without knowing, then that staff member's position will be taken. If a staff member will be gone, then they must inform either Puzzles101 or myself (holmes221B) so they may keep their position.
4. For artists, each litter will have at least 2 or 3 Unicorn Bunnies, but they can make as many as they can (no excessive amounts).
5. Artists may not enter for a Unicorn Bunny in the litter that they created.
6. A guest artist's term will end after one month.
7. Artists (and guest artists) must receive permission from either myself (holmes221B) or Puzzles101 in order to make line edits. Also, artists and guest artists must not use a color (like pure black) that will not show the lines. The lines must be visible. The designs may be in such a color.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staff Applications

Of course, Unicorn Bunnies cannot be run without a staff! If you would like to join the team, fill out an application and PM it to either me (holmes221B) or Puzzles101. Staff receive unlimited Image upon approval to join the team. Also, if you are not chosen to join the staff, please do not whine or complain since we took the time to go over the applications.

Thread Moderator

Thread Moderators manage the thread. They will look to see if everyone is following the rules, even staff members. Thread Moderators also has permission to bump the thread if nobody has posted for a long while. Thread Moderators are not artists, so they cannot make Unicorn Bunnies. They will also check if anybody is spamming. Thread Moderators also need to answer questions asked on the thread, so they need to be familiar with what is going on at Unicorn Bunnies. Also, if you get accepted, you get a free custom!

Code: Select all
[center][size=130][color=#800080][b][u]I would like to apply for Thread Moderator![/u][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#804080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Why would you like this position?:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/color][/center]

Artist

Artists are in charge of making Unicorn Bunnies. As stated in the staff rules, artists should create at least one litter per month. Each litter should have at least two Unicorn Bunnies. Artists may not make items, however, for that is my job (holmes221B). Upon approval to join the team, Puzzles101 will send you the lines with directions. Also, if you get accepted, you get a free custom!

[center][size=130][color=#804080][b][u]I would like to apply for Artist![/u][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#800080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Examples of Pixel Art (1 or 2 would be enough):[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]

Guest Artist

Guests Artists are temporary staff members. They don't receive unlimited Image; however, they are paid 100 Image for each Unicorn Bunny they make. If their term ends, they may choose to apply again for this position, or they may apply for the Artist position. Upon approval to join the team, Puzzles101 will send you the lines with directions. Also, if you get accepted, you get 500 Image!

[center][size=130][color=#400040][b][u]I would to apply for Guest Artist![/u][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#400080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Examples of Pixel Art (1 or 2 would be enough):[/b]
[b]Will you be able to commit to Unicorn Bunnies for a month?:[/b]

Staff Applications are OPEN!
Last edited by holmes221B on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:59 am, edited 15 times in total.
holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rarities

Postby Puzzles101 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:41 am

Rarities

Common ~ Original, Erect Ears

Image , Image

Uncommon ~ No Horn, No Wings, Switchy Ears

Image , Image , Image

Rare ~ Normal Bunny, Butterfly Wings

Image , Image

Legendary ~ Elemental Unicorn Bunnies, Event Unicorn Bunnies

Image , Image , Image
Elements Shown: Darkness, Water, Fire
*These are also examples of Customs*
Last edited by Puzzles101 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank/Currency

Postby holmes221B » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 am

Bank

Here is where we store your items and Fluffy Tickets.

Puzzles101 (Staff): Unlimited Image
holmes221B (Staff): Unlimited Image
sirenis (Staff): Unlimited Image
AWarriorcat: 125 Image
Trin: 536 Image
TheEpicElephant: 273 Image
littlemissjazzy3: 200 Image
Currency

Our currency here at Unicorn Bunnies are Fluffy Tickets.
Send a trade to either Puzzles101 or holmes221B to convert pets.

Conversions to Fluffy Tickets

OMG So Common: 5 Image

Very Common: 10 Image

Common: 20 Image

Uncommon: 50 Image

Rare: 100 Image

Very Rare: 250 Image

OMG So Rare: Unlimited Image

Bonuses

2017 = + 2 Image
2016 = + 4 Image
2015 = + 6 Image
2014 = + 8 Image
2013 = + 10 Image
2012 = + 15 Image
2011 = + 18 Image
2010 = + 20 Image
2009 = + 25 Image
2008 = + 30 Image
Wishlist = + 10
Last edited by holmes221B on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 13 times in total.
holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters/Raffles

Postby Puzzles101 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:20 am

Litters

Litter #___
Made By:
Litter Name:
Litter Type:
End Date:

Litter #___
Made By:
Litter Name:
Litter Type:
End Date:

Litter #___
Made By:
Litter Name:
Litter Type:
End Date:

[center][color=#800080][size=110][b][u]I would like to adopt a UNICORN BUNNY!![/u][/b][/size][/color]
[size=90][b]Username:[/b] here
[b]Litter #:[/b] here
[b]Litter Name:[/b] here
[b]Unicorn Bunny #:[/b] here
[b]New Name:[/b] here
[b]Why Would You Like This Unicorn Bunny?:[/b] here
[b]Other:[/b] here[/size][/center]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raffles

There may also be raffles available for you to enter.

Currently, we are raffling...

[center][size=110][color=#804080][b][u]I Want To Enter A Raffle![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[size=90][b][u]Username:[/u] here[/b]
[b][u]Raffle Name:[/u] here[/b]
[b][u]New Unicorn Bunny Name:[/u] here[/b]
[b][u]Why do want you this Unicorn Bunny?:[/u] here[/b]
[b][u]Other:[/u] here[/b][/size][/center]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelter

This is where all of the unadopted Unicorn Bunnies go in hopes of finding an owner.
These are FCFS/First Come First Served.

Shelter Nest 1:

Shelter Nest 2:

Shelter Nest 3:

Shelter Nest 4:

Shelter Nest 5:

If you would like to adopt a Unicorn Bunny from the Shelter, please fill out this form.

[center][b][size=110][color=#4000BF]I want to adopt a Unicorn Bunny from the Shelter![/color][/size][/b]
[size=90]Username:
Shelter Nest #:
New Name:
Unicorn Bunnies Owned:
Other:[/size][/center]

If you would like to leave a Unicorn Bunny, please fill out this form.

[center][color=#400080][size=110][b]I would like to leave a Unicorn Bunny![/b][/size][/color]
[size=90]Username:
Image of Unicorn Bunny:
Other:[/size][/center]
Last edited by Puzzles101 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:53 am, edited 42 times in total.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store

Postby holmes221B » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 am

Store

Here you can buy items that will make your Unicorn Bunny look FABULOUS.
There are also items that can assist you here at Unicorn Bunnies.

Breeding Items

Breeding Potion
Breeding Potions allow you to breed two Unicorn Bunnies.
Cost: 10 Image

Extra Bunny Potion
Extra Bunny Potions allow you to have one more Unicorn Bunny in a litter during breeding.
Cost: 20 Image

Rare Bunny Potion
Rare Bunny Potions guarantee one rare Unicorn Bunny in a litter.
Cost: 60 Image

Everyday (Not-Everyday) Items

Scarf
Is your Unicorn Bunny cold? Does your Unicorn Bunny want to look cool? Then here is a fashionable scarf, coming in all different colours!
Cost: 20 Image

Top Hat
Do you want your Unicorn Bunny to look like a noble? A puzzle-solving professor? Well, the top hat is now available! The ribbon and the main colour of the hat can be changed.
Cost: 35 Image

Jewelry
Does jewelry or bling make your Unicorn Bunny look FABULOUS? Here is a set that includes a necklace and a bracelet. The main colour of the necklace, the colour of the bracelet, and the gem on the necklace can be changed.
Cost (Both Necklace and Bracelet): 20 Image
Cost (Just Necklace): 25 Image
Cost (Just Bracelet): 15 Image

Santa Hat

Available only on the Christmas Event!

Is your favourite holiday Christmas? Well, the Santa Hat is now available! If your Unicorn Bunny wears this, it will be Christmas every day!
Cost: 25 Image

Wand
A fan of magic? Your Unicorn Bunny can now cast some spells with this wand! Comes in different colours.
Cost: 30 Image

Staff
Does the wand not suit you? A staff may be better. After all, it still harnesses magic!
Cost: 40 Image

Miscellaneous

Custom Coin
Do you feel as if none of the Unicorn Bunnies match your interests? With a Custom Coin, you can ask for a custom Unicorn Bunny just for you! However, you cannot use a Custom Coin to ask for a custom Elemental Unicorn Bunny.
Cost: 150 Image

Orb of Elements
Elemental Unicorn Bunnies are incredibly rare. By incredibly rare, I mean legendary. By legendary, I mean - okay, you get the point. Are you deciding whether you would like to own one? With an Orb of Elements, a custom Elemental Unicorn Bunny will be made just for you! If you are using this, make sure you say whether you have a preference for an element. You can also ask for a random element.
Cost: 300 Image

Pendant
Would you like some boosts in adventuring? With this pendant, your chances of finding rarer Unicorn Bunnies and items in adventures increases by 20%.
Cost: 50 Image

Adventuring Medal
Adventuring Medals increase your chance on finding a wild Unicorn Bunny. The percentage is unknown.
Ooh, shiny!
Cost: 25 Image

Old Adventure Ticket
Have you met the limit for adventuring? If so, would you like to go again? This Adventure Ticket allows you to go one more time if you have met the limit. Careful, though! These tickets are very old, so they may rip easily!
Cost: 30 Image

Short Sword
Are you worried that you won't receive anything from adventuring, even after all of that work? Fear not! With this short sword, your chances of finding rewards will be doubled! For example, if you have a 25% chance of finding a Wild Unicorn Bunny, and then you use a Short Sword, you will have a 50% chance! Be cautious when you are around it, though. It is still a sword, after all.
Cost: 45 Image

More Items Coming Soon!

If you would like to buy an item, please fill out this form.

[center][color=#804080][size=135][b][u]I would like to buy an item, please![/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item(s) Purchasing:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]
[b]Current Amount in Bank (if none, link to trade):[/b]

If you would like to use an item, please fill out this form.

[center][color=#800080][size=135][b][u]I would like to use an item, please![/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#804080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item(s) Using:[/b]
[b]Using on which Unicorn Bunny? (Please provide picture):[/b]
[b]Do you have the item(s) in your inventory?:[/b]
Last edited by holmes221B on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby Puzzles101 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:47 am

Breeding

Here you can breed Unicorn Bunnies!
(Nothing more to it!)
This is still a work in progress.

Breeding Nest #1

Breeding Nest #2

Breeding Nest #3

This is still a work in progress.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adventures

Postby holmes221B » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 am

Adventures

This is Estella the Adventure Bunny.
She will assist you if you are looking to go on an adventure with or without a Unicorn Bunny.

"Greetings, traveler. I go by the name Estella. My full name is Estella the Adventure Bunny. Are you deciding whether or not to participate in an adventure? Very well, I shall explain the aspect of adventuring to you."

"As you already know, adventuring gives you a chance to prove yourself to others and to the world. With this feature, you can go and prove your worth while exploring different lands. It also gives you a chance to find Wild Unicorn Bunnies and the like, along with items, old and new. Some Unicorn Bunnies and items can be only found while adventuring. These Unicorn Bunnies and items are a surprise. However, you may not always get a Unicorn Bunny or an adventure item. You may get a store item or some Fluffy Tickets, or some other things. You might even receive some quest items."

"Along the way, you may encounter some quests. You won't get these quests every time you go out to adventure, for they are random. The quests also depend on the area that you are exploring. Quests also have rewards, and of course, the rewards depend on the difficulty of the quest and the area in which you are searching. The difficulty will be shown when you receive the quest; however, the rewards will only be fully revealed when you complete the quest. You may choose to decline the quest if you wish."

"I know you will probably like adventuring, but you can only go on an adventure twice a day. If you have an Old Adventure Ticket, you may go again, which makes it a total of three times."

"Staff members are also allowed to go on adventures. If one of the owners (holmes221B or Puzzles101) decides to go on an adventure, the other owner must post the results, so it would be more fair."

"The rewards will be determined by a random generator. First the category (items, currency, Unicorn Bunny, etc.), then the amount/item/rarity/etc."

"I suppose that is all you need to know about adventures. Good luck, my friend, and safe travels."

Adventures are OPEN!

If you would like to go adventuring, please fill out this form.

[center][color=#400040][size=130][b][u]I'm going on an adventure![/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#400080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Adventure Area:[/b]
[b]Unicorn Bunny (if none, put N/A):[/b]
[b]Items Using (if none, put N/A):[/b]

Adventure Areas

There are three areas in which you can go to.

Moonlight Plains

Moonlight Plains is the perfect place to go star-sighting. Its vast meadows make way for the illuminating sky filled with the moon and its stars. Who knows? Maybe you might find some cosmic items and Unicorn Bunnies. There may also be some stellar quests here and there.

Scorching Dunes

Scorching Dunes. Pretty obvious by what the name explains about the place, doesn't it? Well, in shorter terms, it's the desert. Yes, with scorching hot temperatures. You may find some desert-themed Unicorn Bunnies and items here. Quests may also be found on the dunes.

Water Grotto

You don't need to hold your breath while adventuring here. If you want to explore here, there are some equipment ready. Underwater adventuring may be quite difficult, but once you get the hang of it, you'll manage. Be careful with the sea creatures and the fish! Underwater-themed Unicorn Bunnies and items may be found in the depths of the ocean. Maybe some quests will be on your path.

Good luck and safe travels, my friend!
Last edited by holmes221B on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby Puzzles101 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:28 am

Customs

The moment you all have been waiting for!

Everyone needs their own Unicorn Bunny, but what if none of them match your interests? Well, you can come here to order for a Unicorn Bunny specifically made for you!

Here is how to get started:

1. These Unicorn Bunnies are not free. You can view the prices below after these notes.
2. If you paid for a Custom Coin at the store, then you may order a Unicorn Bunny for free.
*NOTE: Custom Coins are not used to order for Legendary Unicorn Bunnies, however, you may purchase an Orb of Elements if you wish for a Legendary Unicorn Bunny.*
3. If the sign says "OPEN," then you may place your order. If it says "CLOSED," then please do not submit a form. This also refers to an Artist's custom slots.
4. You may add a reference image for the design.
5. If there any problems, please talk to one of the staff members.
6. Anything else will be listed if necessary.

Prices/Costs

This may be skipped if you have bought a Custom Coin from the Store.
Check the Rarities section on the thread if there is confusion as to which traits are which.
You may stack traits, but no two kinds of ears, wings, et cetera.
If there are any questions, please ask me (Puzzles) or holmes.

Base: 100 Image
Common Trait: + 5 Image
Uncommon Trait: + 15 Image
Rare Trait: + 30 Image
Line Edits: + 3 Image Per Edit
Accessories: + 3 Image Unless You Have Already Bought It

Legendary Traits may not be accessible unless you have bought an Orb of Elements from the Store, or if the centre is allowing one free Elemental Custom per person.

[size=150][center][color=#FF40FF]I want to order a custom![/color][/size]

Username:
Traits:
Reference?:
Cost:
Anything Else?:
Other: [/center]

Puzzles101's Slots:

holmes221B's Slots:

sirenis's Slots:

Examples of Customs:

Image , Image , Image
Last edited by Puzzles101 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:00 am, edited 16 times in total.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertising/Affiliates

Postby holmes221B » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:06 am

Advertising

We would like you to support us by advertising Unicorn Bunnies!

Made By: sirenis

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3495654#p110297029][img]http://i.imgur.com/d824vNy.jpg[/img][/url]

Made By: AWarriorcat

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3495654#p110297029][img]http://i.imgur.com/63PHVBw.png[/img][/url]

Made By: Puzzles101

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3495654#p110297029][img]http://i.imgur.com/dAVdd7Y.png[/img][/url]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Affiliates

If you would like to be affiliates, please PM either myself (holmes221B) or Puzzles101!

Forest Wolves

Kitty Kritters

Fruitituti Bats

BABUSAGI

Adyta

Custom Pokemon Adopts -
Cat and Friend's

Last edited by holmes221B on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:10 am, edited 19 times in total.
holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me