✨ Lucky Kits ✨ CLOSED FOREVER ✨

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ CLOSED FOREVER ✨

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:09 am

Image___Image

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

||| News ||| Staff & Affiliates ||| Adoptions ||| Lucky Kit Info ||| Rules |||

||| Customs ||| Breeding ||| Shop ||| FAQ ||| Archive ||| Accessory Archive |||

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:52 am, edited 39 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ News ✨

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 am

8/26/2017

LUCKY KITS IS GOING ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
PLEASE READ THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Staff & Affiliates ✨

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

rainbowpanda101

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Want to be an artist for Lucky Kits? PM rainbowpanda101 with examples of your pixel work.
You will need a program that opens folder layers. Most versions of Photoshop as well as PaintTool SAI can do so.
You should also have a moderate understanding of cat coat colors and patterns or be able to use THIS chart.

literal.trash

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Want to be a moderator for Lucky Kits? PM rainbowpanda101 with examples of your experience as a mod.
Mods will need to be able to answer questions and give warnings to members breaking rules, so keep that in mind.

There are no moderators yet!

There are no affiliates at this time!
Want to affiliate with us? PM rainbowpanda101!

This is our stamp!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3494898#p110277242][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/9125/f/2017/176/1/7/stampanimated2_by_rainbowpanda101-dbe1skw.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Adoptions ✨

Here you will find Lucky Kits that are available for adoption!

REMINDER: You can adopt 1 Kit per litter!

There are no Lucky Kits available for adoption! Check back later!

First Come, First Serve (FCFS) Adoption Form

If you want to adopt a FCFS Lucky Kit, use this form!

[size=150][b][i]I want to adopt a Lucky Kit, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Kit's Name:[/b] [What will you name the Kit?]
[b]Kit's Gender:[/b] [What is the Kit's gender?]
[b]Litter #:[/b] [What litter are you picking from?]
[b]Kit #:[/b] [Please list what number Kit you want.]
[b]Kit's Personality:[/b] [List 3 personality traits of the Kit!)
[size=150][b][i]Thank you![/i][/b][/size]

Raffle Adoption Form

If you want to try to adopt a Raffle Lucky Kit, use this form!
Raffle winners will be chosen via a random number generator.
You may try out for as many Kits as you want, but you can only win 1 per litter.

[size=150][b][i]I want to enter a raffle, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Kit's Name:[/b] [What will you name the Kit if you win it?]
[b]Kit's Gender:[/b] [What gender will the Kit have if you win it?]
[b]Litter #:[/b] [What litter are you picking from?]
[b]Kit #:[/b] [Please list what number Kit you want.]

Ignore this please! This is coding for rainbowpanda101 to use.
[size=200][b]LITTER X[/b][/size]
[size=150]FCFS / RAFFLE[/size]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 am, edited 69 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Information ✨

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:11 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___Lucky Kits, also called Kits, are small creatures around the size of regular house cats that supposedly bring good luck to their owners. They have cat-like features and always wear a collar with a bell on it. Some Kits appear with bibs attached to their collars. These sweet, tender critters can have different ear shapes, eye shapes, and mouth shapes, and two different tail lengths. Unlike many other species you might see, Lucky Kits do not have feature rarities. This means that most of the features you see listed below are considered common! (The only exception are colored bells, which appear on holiday related Lucky Kits!) The colors and patterns of Kits are semi-realistic cat colors and patterns.

Image___Image___Image___Image___Image
Pointed Ears___Tufted Ears___Flopped Ears___Curled Ears___Round Ears

Image___Image___Image
______Lop Ears_______Large Ears_______Feathered Ears

___Lucky Kits can have eight different ear shapes. From left to right they are called Pointed Ears, Tufted Ears, Flopped Ears, Curled Ears, Round Ears, Lop Ears, Large Ears, and Feathered Ears. The Pointed Ears are similar to the ears of regular house cats. The Tufted Ears are similar to the ears of bobcats. The Flopped Ears are similar to the ears of the Scottish Fold breed of cats. The Curled Ears are similar to the ears of the American Curl breed of cats. The Rounded Ears are similar to the ears of lions. The Lop Ears are similar to the ears of rabbits. The Large Ears are similar to the ears of Fennec Foxes. And the Feathered Ears are just cat-like ears with a lot of fluff!

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Image___Image___Image___Image___Image___Image
Almond Eyes___Happy Eyes___Angry Eyes___Tired Eyes___Beady Eyes___Round Eyes

Squinted Eyes___Closed Eyes___Sleepy Eyes___Scared Eyes___Glancing Eyes___Bulging Eyes

Image___Image___Image___Image
Glaring Eyes___Meh Eyes___Sad Eyes___Skeptical Eyes

___Lucky Kits can have sixteen different eye shapes. From left to right they are called Almond Eyes, Happy Eyes, Angry Eyes, Tired Eyes, Beady Eyes, Round Eyes, Squinted Eyes, Closed Eyes, Sleepy Eyes, Scared Eyes, Glancing Eyes, Bulging Eyes, Glaring Eyes, Meh Eyes, Sad Eyes, and Skeptical Eyes. The color of the Almond Eyes, Happy Eyes, Angry Eyes, and Tired Eyes will always match the coat color, based on THIS chart for cat colors. Beady Eyes and Round Eyes are always black with a white highlight. Squinted Eyes, Closed Eyes, and Sleepy Eyes will always be colored black so they stand out against any coat color. Scared Eyes, Glancing Eyes, Bulging Eyes, Glaring Eyes, Meh Eyes, Sad Eyes, and Skeptical Eyes are always white with black dots for the pupils.

___If the shop gets enough interest in the future, then anyone who owns a Lucky Kit will be able to pay for eye alterations and request a different eye shape for their Kits. Alterations will not be offered as of right now.

Smile_____Curly Smile_____Dimples_____Happy_______Sad_______Meh

Image___Image___Image___Image___Image___Image___Image
Toothy______Uncertain______Worried______Grin______Thin Grin______Startled______Scowl

Silly_______Excited_______Yummy_______Gasp_______Scared_______Angry

___Lucky Kits can have nineteen different mouth shapes. From left to right they are called Smile, Curly Smile, Dimples, Happy, Sad, Meh, Toothy, Uncertain, Worried, Grin, Thin Grin, Startled, Scowl, Silly, Excited, Yummy, Gasp, Scared, and Angry. The mouth shapes can be mixed and matched with the eye shapes to create a variety of facial expressions! Will you adopt a Lucky Kit who looks happy? Or one who looks sad and needs some love and attention? Or maybe you'll snag one who looks super angry or shy or scared! The number of different expressions is almost endless!

___If the shop gets enough interest in the future, then anyone who owns a Lucky Kit will be able to pay for mouth alterations and request a different mouth shape for their Kits. Alterations will not be offered as of right now.

Image______Image______Image______Image______Image______Image

___Lucky Kits can have six different tail shapes. From left to right, they are called Bob Tail, Long Tail, Nub Tail, Fluffy Tail, Tufted Tail, and Thin Tail. Bob Tail is a short, bobbed tail. The Long Tail is just a regular long tail. The Fluffy Tail is like the long tail but fluffier. The Tufted Tail is similar to a lion's tail. And the Thin Tail is a long, thin tail. The tails can be mixed and matched with the rest of the features.

Image______Image______Image______Image

___The bells on the collars of the Lucky Kits typically come in three colors - Copper, Silver, or Gold. The bells can range from light to dark shades of those colors. Bells that are any other color are usually seen on specialized holiday Lucky Kits. For example, during Halloween you might see Lucky Kits with orange bells and during Christmas you might see Lucky Kits with red or green bells. This is the only instance where a feature is not common.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Image______Image______Image

___All Lucky Kits have a collar with a bell on it. The collars can come in a vast array of colors and patterns. They can be solid, have stripes or spots, be two different colors or two of the same color just in different shades, etc. The examples above just show a few ideas of what the collars can look like. The only things that the collars cannot have are words (like pet or cat) or distinct images on them (like a bird's head or a videogame symbol). However, shapes like circles and squares are allowed.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Image______Image________Image

___Lucky Kits come in semi-realistic cat colors and patterns. Why semi-realistic? Because the owner only has a general understanding of how cat genetics and coloration works, so she's going off of literature she finds online, along with THIS chart and THIS tutorial. This means that the colors found in the Lucky Kits may or may not be exactly realistic but will be approximately close, so if you see any colorations that you know aren't one hundred percent realistic . . . please don't say anything! These aren't real cats and are being made just for fun, and the owner knows there might be mistakes. So please, just enjoy the cute adopts and have fun! Thanks!

Image______Image

___Lucky Kits will sometimes appear for adoption with a bib attached to their collars. The bibs, like the collars, can come in a vast array of colors and patterns and typically match the collar they are attached to. No one is sure why only some Lucky Kits appear with bibs, since there doesn't seem to be any advantage for the Lucky Kits to have one. Maybe someday we'll figure it out!

___If the shop gets enough interest in the future, Lucky Kits that are holding coins will start to appear. These Kits, when adopted, will give their new owner an additional prize! It might be currency (if/when that's added), or a shop item (if/when that's added), or maybe even another Lucky Kit! However, these Kits will only start appearing if the shop gains enough interest. Until then, don't expect to see any Kits holding coins.

___All Lucky Kits are created to fit into a 100x100 pixel square so that they can be used as avatars here on Chickensmoothie! We just ask that if you decide to use one of your Lucky Kits as your avatar that you please either credit rainbowpanda101 in your signature or put a link to the Lucky Kits shop in your signature. We'd also love to see our adopters put their Lucky Kits into their signatures, but please make sure to link them back to the Lucky Kits shop so that others know where they come from. Thank you!

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Rules ✨

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:11 am

• The Lucky Kits lineart is not free to use. Only artists listed as staff can use the lineart.
• Members can own an unlimited number of Lucky Kits but should allow others to adopt if they have quite a few already.
• Members may adopt one Lucky Kit per litter, even when more than one litter goes up at a time.
• If members no longer want their Lucky Kits, they should PM rainbowpanda101. Unwanted Lucky Kits will go back up for adoption.
• Lucky Kits can be gifted to other members or traded for other Lucky Kits but not for other species/currency/art/etc.
• Do not beg others for gifts or anything else. If someone is not taking no for an answer, PM rainbowpanda101 or CS staff as needed.
• Do not steal the lineart or any graphics used in the threads. Members will be reported if caught stealing.
• Do not steal any Lucky Kits already owned by someone else. Again, members will be reported if caught stealing.
• Members should not whine if they did not get the Lucky Kit they wanted. There will be more to try for later.
• Members should not whine if there aren't any new Lucky Kits available. The artists might just be busy.
• Lucky Kits cannot be fursonas. Please do not ask to make a Lucky Kit your fursona.
• Lucky Kits can have any gender identity or sexual preference, which is decided by whoever owns them.
• Please keep Lucky Kits on Chickensmoothie and do not post them on other websites.

• Please respect everyone. Do not be rude to anyone, especially the staff.
• Do not spam. Take any chats to PM. Saying "mark" on the thread is allowed, of course.
• Do not mini-mod. Let the staff handle any misbehavior or answer questions.
• Do not beg or try to bribe the staff for any reason. No one will get special privileges that way.
• Do not double post. Members should edit their last post if they need to. Put "EDIT" and add whatever new info is needed.

• Do not edit forms. If there's a mistake, edit the post itself and add notes at the bottom or make a new post about it.
• Do not post any forms for anything when the title of a thread says CLOSED. Any forms posted while we're closed will be ignored.

• When purchasing anything, please link to the payment in the form. This is to make sure it is correct before it is accepted.
__Members must either send a trade and link to it, or link to the specific pets they are going to offer.

• To be able to get a Custom, members will need to purchase or obtain a Custom Bell.
• There is no restriction on how many Custom Lucky Kits a person can request.
• Members may request a Custom slot every other time that Customs open.
• Members may request any Ear/Eye/Mouth/Tail Shape or Bell/Collar Color, as long as it follows the Lucky Kits Information section.
__Members may also decide whether their Custom Lucky Kit comes with a Bib or not. Bibs will match the collar.
• Members may also request: base coat color, whether the Kit is dilute or not, whether the Kit is tabby or not, whether the Kit has silver
__or not, whether the Kit is pointed or not, or whether the Kit has any white spotting or not.
• A Custom may not be altered after it has been made, unless the design doesn't match what the member requested.

• To be able to breed, members will need to purchase or obtain a Love Bell.
• There is no restriction on gender when breeding. Any Lucky Kits that are not from the same litter or family may breed.
• There is no restriction on how many times Lucky Kits can breed.
• Lucky Kits may mate for life or breed with a different Lucky Kit each time they breed.
• Members may request a breeding slot every other time that breeding is open.
• When requesting a breeding, the Lucky Kits must be owned by the member(s) requesting the breeding.
• Members can only advertise for a breeding partner once per page in the thread.
• Please take all breeding partner discussions to PM. Discussing it in any of the thread would be spam.
• Partners that are breeding together must both post the breeding form, otherwise their request will be ignored.
• Members breeding their own Kits together can only keep 1 kitten produced from a breeding. The rest go up for adoption.
__If an owner wishes to keep more Lucky Kits produced from their breedings, they must use a Love Ticket.
• Partners may split the cost of a Love Bell when breeding together.
• Partners must discuss via private message what will happen to the kittens produced from their breedings.

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Customs ✨

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:12 am

Customs are currently: CLOSED

Welcome to Customs! Here you can get Custom Lucky Kits!

IMPORTANT NOTES

Please make sure to read the Custom rules in the Rules post!

LAST ORDERED
If your name is on this list, you may not request a Custom next time Customs open!
Once your name is removed from the list, you may request another custom.
This is make sure that everyone has a chance to get a Custom Lucky Kit.

none

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___If you would like a Custom Lucky Kit, you'll need a Custom Bell. Custom Bells can be purchased from the Shop or won during events. If the Shop is closed when Customs open and you'd like to get a Custom Lucky Kit but need a Custom Bell, then you are welcome to purchase a Custom Bell at the time you request a Custom slot.

___Custom Lucky Kits are not based on reference pictures or already pre-existing characters. If you attempt to provide a pre-existing character to base your Lucky Kit on, your request will be denied. You may choose the Ear Shape, Eye Shape, Mouth Shape, Tail Shape, Bell Color, Collar Color, and whether or not the Kit has a Bib or not. You may also choose the base coat color, whether the Kit is dilute, silver, or pointed, if it is a tabby, or if it has white spotting or not. Please use THIS chart for reference on the color and pattern. If you have any questions at any time, please send rainbowpanda101 a private message so she can help answer your questions!

SLOT ONE
CLOSED

SLOT TWO
CLOSED

SLOT THREE
CLOSED

If you want to request a Custom Lucky Kit, please use this form!

Please delete any notes made in brackets [ ] so that it is easier to read your form!

REMINDER:
If you have any questions at all, please send rainbowpanda101 a private message!

[size=150][b][i]I want a Custom Lucky Kit, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Kit's Name:[/b] [put WIP if you want to name it after it's finished]
[b]Kit's Gender:[/b] [put WIP if you want to choose gender after it's finished]
[b]Ear Shape:[/b] [Which Ear Shape do you want?]
[b]Eye Shape:[/b] [Which Eye Shape do you want?]
[b]Eye Color:[/b] [If the eye shape you chose has color, what color do you want? Must be realistic!]
[b]Mouth Shape:[/b] [Which Mouth Shape do you want?]
[b]Tail Shape:[/b] [Which Tail Shape do you want?]
[b]Whiskers:[/b] [Would you like light or dark whiskers?]
[b]Bell Color:[/b] [Bronze, Silver, or Gold? Light, medium, or dark shade?]
[b]Collar Color:[/b] [What color and pattern do you want on the collar?]
[b]Bib:[/b] [Do you want a Bib? yes/no; If yes, it will match the collar.]
[b]Base Coat Color:[/b] [Black, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Red, Tortoiseshell, Chocolate Tortoiseshell, or Cinnamon Tortoiseshell?]
[b]Dilute:[/b] [yes/no; If yes, Black becomes Gray, Chocolate becomes Lilac, Cinnamon becomes Fawn, Tortoiseshell becomes Dilute Tortoiseshell, Chocolate Tortoiseshell becomes Lilac-Cream Tortoiseshell, and Cinnamon Tortoiseshell becomes Fawn-Cream Tortoiseshell.]
[b]Tabby:[/b] [yes/no; If yes, choose Mackerel, Classic, Spotted, or Ticked.]
[b]Silver:[/b] [yes/no; If yes, this changes the appearance of the coat and makes it look darker on the head/shoulders.]
[b]Pointed:[/b] [yes/no; If yes, the face, ears, paws, and tail will be colored a darker color, like in the Siamese breed. If you say yes to both Tabby and Pointed, it will be a Lynx Point meaning the colored points will include tabby stripes.]
[b]White Spotting:[/b] [None, <50% (less than), >50% (greater than); White spotting begins on the chest and spreads up to the face before it begins to spread down the legs and up the sides. If you have a specific white pattern in mind (such as a white mustache) please add that here.]
[b]Payment:[/b] [Purchasing a Custom Bell now or using one from your Bank?]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Breeding ✨

Breeding is currently: CLOSED

Welcome to Breeding! Here you can breed your Lucky Kits and have kittens!

IMPORTANT NOTES

Please make sure to read the Breeding rules in the Rules post!

LAST BRED
If your name is on this list, you may not breed the next time breeding opens!
Once your name is removed from the list, you may breed again.
This is make sure that everyone has a chance to breed.

roses - !

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___If you would like to breed your Lucky Kits together, you'll need to have a Love Bell. Love Bells can be purchased from the Shop or won during events. If the shop is closed when breeding opens and you'd like to breed and need a Love Bell, then you are welcome to purchase one at the time you request a breeding room. If you don't have a Love Bell, you will not be able to breed.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___Some people will want to breed their own Lucky Kits together, but partner breeding is also allowed. Partners are two different people who are breeding their Lucky Kits together. Partners that are breeding together must both post the breeding form but will only need one Love Bell and can split the cost of it.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___Lucky Kits usually have litters of 3 to 4 kittens. The size of a bred litter is chosen by a random number generator. If you would like to add more kittens to your bred litters, you may use Love Potions. The Love Potion adds 1 kitten to a bred litter and can be stacked 3 times for a total of 3 additional kittens. Love Potions may be purchased from the Shop or won during events.

___Any extra kittens received from using the Love Potion are added after the litter size is selected. For example, if you roll a litter of 3 and use 1 Love Potion, you will have a litter size of 4. If you roll a litter of 4 and use 3 Love Potions (which is the maximum number you may use on one bred litter) then you will have a litter size of 7, which is the largest size bred litters can be.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___There is no restriction on gender when breeding so any two Lucky Kits can breed, as long as they are not from the same litter or family. This means that males can breed with females, as well as males with males and females with females. Lucky Kits that identify as having no gender, more than one gender, or having gender that is fluid can all breed without restriction, as well. So feel free to breed any of your Lucky Kits together, no matter what gender identity they have!

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___When you breed two of your own Lucky Kits together, you will only be allowed to keep 1 of the kittens. Any leftover kittens you don't choose will be put up for other people to adopt. If you prefer to gift the other kittens to other members instead, please send rainbowpanda101 a private message. If you want to keep more than 1 kitten from your bred litter, you will need a Love Ticket. Love Tickets allow you to keep 1 additional kitten and have no limit to how many can be used at once. Love Tickets can be purchased from the Shop or won during events.

___Partners who breed together will each get to keep 1 kitten from their bred litters. Partners should discuss via private message who will get which kitten. Any leftover kittens partners don't choose will be put up for other people to adopt. Partners may also use Love Potions and Love Tickets, but if one is used the partners will need to discuss everything with each other regarding how many Potions/Tickets to use and who will keep which kitten. Any fighting between partners may result in them not being able to keep any kittens from their litter.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪___Image___▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

___When two Lucky Kits are bred, what physical traits are passed to the kittens will be determined by what traits the parents have. If both parents share the same physical trait, all of the kittens will have that trait, as well. For example, if both parents have Pointed Ears, all of the kittens will have Pointed Ears. If the parents have different physical traits, each kitten has a 50/50 chance of getting one trait or the other. For example, if one parent has Almond Eyes and one parent has Round Eyes then each kitten will have a 50/50 chance of getting either Almond Eyes or Round Eyes. If more than one trait can be passed, which trait is passed to each kitten will be determined by a random number generator.

___For the colors and patterns of the kittens, the coat specifics of the parents will be crossed using THIS calculator. For example, one parent is listed as "Black, Non-Dilute, Mackerel Tabby, Non-Silver, Not Pointed, No Spotting" and the other is listed as "Tortoiseshell, Non-Dilute, Solid, Non-Silver, Not Pointed, <50% White Spotting." These traits will be imputed into the calculator and the kittens will be created based on the output given. The above parents would have the results of, "Toms can be black or red. Mollies can be black or tortoiseshell. Mackerel tabby is the dominant pattern. Half of them will have less than 50% white spotting, half will have none." Toms are the males and mollies are the females, but there is no gender restriction regarding color for Lucky Kits so the kittens could all be black, red, or tortoiseshell.

___The calculator does not have an option to cross two tortoiseshells because in real life, male tortoiseshells are sterile and cannot have kittens. But Lucky Kit tortoiseshells can be male or female. So if both parents end up being tortoiseshells of any kind, then all of their kittens will be tortoiseshells, as well. If a tortoiseshell is paired with any other coat color, the calculator can be used to determine the look of the kittens.

ROOM ONE
CLOSED

rainbowpanda101's Rocky ♂ x roses - ! Pongo ♀

Image x Image

Black, Non-Dilute, Mackerel Tabby, Non-Silver, Not Pointed, No Spotting
&
Black, Non-Dilute, Solid, Non-Silver, Not Pointed, >50% White Spotting

Image 1 Love Potion Used

Congratulations! Rocky and Pongo had 5 kittens thanks to a Love Potion!

1. Image
Boulder ♂ owned by rainbowpanda101
Black, Non-Dilute, Mackerel Tabby, Non-Silver, Not Pointed, <50% White Spotting

2. Image
Black, Non-Dilute, Solid, Non-Silver, Not Pointed, <50% White Spotting

3. Image

4. Image
Sargent Tibbs ♂ owned by roses - !

5. Image

ROOM TWO
CLOSED

X's ??? ♀ x ??? ♂

Image x Image

coat specifics 1
&
coat specifics 2

Congratulations! ??? and ??? had ??? kittens!

ROOM THREE
CLOSED

X's ??? ♀ x ??? ♂

Image x Image

coat specifics 1
&
coat specifics 2

Congratulations! ??? and ??? had ??? kittens!

Single Person Breeding Form

If you want to breed two of your own Lucky Kits together, fill out this form and post it!

[size=150][b][i]I want to breed my Lucky Kits, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Parent 1:[/b] [link to the first parent]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] [link to the second parent]
[b]Are you using any item(s):[/b] [yes/no]
[b]If yes, which item(s):[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b] [Purchasing Love Bell now or using one from your Bank?]

Partner Breeding Form

If you want to breed your Lucky Kit with another person, fill out this form and post it!
Please change the word BLANK in the first line of the form to the username of your partner!

REMINDER:
Both partners must post the form or it won't be done!

[size=150][b][i][i]I want to breed with BLANK, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Your Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Partner's Username:[/b] [your partner's username]
[b]Parent 1:[/b] [link to the first parent]
[b]Who owns Parent 1:[/b] [username here]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] [link to the second parent]
[b]Who owns Parent 2:[/b] [username here]
[b]Are you using any item(s):[/b] [yes/no]
[b]If yes, which item(s):[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b] [Purchasing a Love Bell now or using one from your Bank?]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 am, edited 30 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Shop ✨

The Shop is currently: CLOSED

Welcome to the Shop! Here you can buy accessories to dress up your Lucky Kits with!
Everything in the Shop costs a certain amount of Feathers (the currency of the Lucky Kits),
so make sure that you've exchanged for Feathers before trying to buy anything.

All sales are final, so please make your purchases carefully!

IMPORTANT NOTES

If you wish to dress up more than 1 Kit, you will need to buy each Kit the accessory.
So if you want to give 2 of your Kits a red Shirt, you'll need to buy 2 red Shirts.

Items cannot be "removed" and then given to another Kit later on.
You're welcome to purchase multiple items for one Kit and then ask for different "dress ups" of them.
For example, Coco the Kit has been given a red Shirt, yellow Yarn, a blue Fish, and a brown Mouse.
The owner can request versions of Coco with a red Shirt + yellow Yarn, or just the Fish, etc.

Once you dress up a Kit, you will be private messaged the updated code for your Kit.
The Accessory Archive will keep track of all accessories purchased by our members,
so if you ever lose track of the dress up code of your Kits you can check the Accessory Archive.

Custom Bell

Get a Custom Lucky Kit!
You get to choose all of the details!

Price: 500 Feathers

-----

Love Bell

Breed two Lucky Kits together!
Gender of the Kits doesn't matter.

Love Potion

Adds 1 kitten to a bred litter.
Can be stacked 3 times.

Price: 200 Feathers

Love Ticket

Keep 1 more kitten from a breeding.
No stacking limit.

Price: 100 Feathers

Bib

Add a Bib to a Lucky Kit that doesn't have one!
Will be colored to match the Kit's collar.

Image____Image____Image____Image____Image____Image____Image

Shirt

Dress up your Kit in one of these colorful shirts!
Available in: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet

Yarn

Give one of your Kits a ball of colorful yarn!

Ribbon

Give one of your Kits a piece of colorful ribbon!

Image____Image____Image

Bird Toys

Give one of your Kits a fun bird toy to play with!
Available in: Yellow, Robin, Macaw

Image____Image____Image

Mouse Toys

Give one of your Kits a fun mouse toy to play with!
Available in: White, Gray, Brown

Fish Toys

Give one of your Kits a fun, colorful fish toy to play with!

Purchase Form

REMINDER: You can only purchase items when the Marketplace is OPEN.

[size=150][b][i]I want to purchase from the Shop, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Item(s):[/b] [name of the accessories you wish to buy]
[b]Color(s):[/b] [put what colors you want for any accessories you're buying; everything comes in certain colors]
[b]Payment:[/b] [link to trade or put Bank if paying from Bank]
[b]Bank:[/b] [Do you want to put the accessories in the Bank? yes/no]

Dress Up Form

If you wish to dress up your Lucky Kits with accessories you have purchased, use this form!
Accessories cannot be placed on more than one Lucky Kit at a time or be removed from one and put on another.
If you want an accessory in multiple colors, you will have to purchase the accessory more than once.

[size=150][b][i]I want to dress up my Lucky Kit, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Lucky Kit:[/b] [which Kit are you dressing up? link to it]
[b]Accessories:[/b] [what accessories are you putting on your Lucky Kit? include color]

Chickensmoothie pets, items, and C$ can be exchanged for Feathers: Image
Feathers are the currency of the Lucky Kits and can be used to purchase items in the Shop.

Pets and items on rainbowpanda101's Wishlist are preferred at the moment.
Non-Wishlist pets will be accepted ONLY if they are from 2008 to 2010 and Uncommon or higher in rarity.

You can send trades to rainbowpanda101 at any time to save up Feathers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to notify rainbowpanda101 in your trades that it is for Lucky Kits!

If you offer anything that does not meet the
following requirements, your trade COULD BE CANCELED.
Ask questions if you don't understand something.

List Pets

Main Rare List Pet = Unlimited Image
September List Pet = 10,000 Image
The Advent List = 5,000 Image

Pets on Wishlist

Very Rare Wishlist Pet from 2008 - 2010 = 3,000 Image
Very Rare Wishlist Pet from 2011 - 2015 = 2,000 Image
Rare Wishlist Pet from 2008 - 2010 = 1,500 Image
Rare Wishlist Pet from 2011 - 2015 = 1,000 Image
Uncommon Wishlist Pet from 2008 - 2010 = 500 Image
Uncommon Wishlist Pet from 2011 - 2017 = 300 Image

Items on Wishlist

Wishlist Item from 2008 = 600 Image
Wishlist Item from 2009 = 500 Image
Wishlist Item from 2010 = 400 Image
Wishlist Item from 2011 = 300 Image
Wishlist Item from 2012 = 200 Image
Wishlist Item from 2013 = 150 Image
Wishlist Item from 2014 = 100 Image
Wishlist Item from 2015 = 100 Image
Wishlist Item from 2016 = 50 Image
Wishlist Item from 2017 = 50 Image

Pets on Wishlist That Have No Rarity Yet

Pet with no rarity at the time it is traded in = 100 Image

Pets Not on Wishlist

ANY OMG So Rare Non-Wishlist Pet = Unlimited Image
Very Rare Non-Wishlist Pet from 2008 - 2010 = 1,000 Image
Rare Non-Wishlist Pet from 2008 - 2010 = 800 Image
Uncommon Non-Wishlist Pet from 2008 - 2010 = 300 Image

Chickensmoothie Dollars CS$

1 CS$ = 50 Image

VERY IMPORTANT NOTES

Please read the following or your trade may be canceled!

(1) Please do not send more than one of the same pet or item.

(2) Non-Wishlist items will not be accepted.

(3) Spiders will not be accepted at all, so please don't offer them.

(4) Pets that are not Wishlist must be uncommon or a higher rarity AND be from 2008 to 2010.
rainbowpanda101 is a user from 2010 - she has a lot of doubles of pets from many years.
So she really doesn't need any recent pets unless there's an outcome she missed.

(5) December 18th/24th pets are accepted, as long as they meet the above requirements.

All Feather amounts will be listed here.
Items purchased but not placed on a Kit also go here.
Names will be in alphabetical order!

BlueRocketMouse
80 Image

Dinolil1
3,060 Image

HeterocromaticQueen
30 Image

holmes221B
1,020 Image

roses - !
Image Image Imagex2 Imagex4

Shooting Stars
140 Image

Siddy
370 Image
Image Image

**Snowwhisper**
1,300 Image

Trash Mammal
1,900 Image
Image Image

Trin
490 Image

2FrostyPaws
70 Image

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 am, edited 27 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Lucky Kits ✨ Frequently Asked Questions ✨

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:13 am

Have a question not answered here? Feel free to PM rainbowpanda101!

Q: Can I be an artist/moderator/co-owner/etc?
A: Lucky Kits is going to need artists and moderators! Check the Staff section for more information.

Q: How much do you charge for your adoptables?
A: Regularly released Lucky Kits are completely free and are won either via first come, first serve or raffle. First come, first serve (also known as FCFS) Lucky Kits are won by whoever posts first asking for a particular Kit. The raffle winners are determined by a random number generator. Custom Kits cost 500 Feathers, and breeding two Lucky Kits together costs 500 Feathers.

Q: How often can I adopt a Lucky Kit?
A: You may adopt one Lucky Kit per litter, even if two litters go up at the same time.

Q: How many Lucky Kits can we own in total?
A: As of right now, there is no limit to how many Lucky Kits you can own. But please allow others a chance to adopt if you have quite a few already. If rainbowpanda101 notices certain people are adopting too many, this rule may change.

Q: What if I don't want my Lucky Kit anymore?
A: If you have a Lucky Kit that you no longer want, please send rainbowpanda101 a PM saying which Lucky Kit you no longer want. Any Lucky Kits given up by their owners will go back up for adoption so that someone else may adopt them.

Q: Can I gift/trade my Lucky Kits with others?
A: Lucky Kits can be traded for other Lucky Kits but not for other species/currency/art/etc. They can also be gifted to others. If you gift or trade your Lucky Kits with someone, please let rainbowpanda101 know so that she can update the Archives.

Q: Can we get custom Lucky Kits?
A: Yes! Custom Lucky Kits require a Custom Bell, which cost 500 Feathers. The Custom Bell can be purchased from the Shop or won during events. You choose the Ear Shape, Eye Shape, Mouth Shape, Tail Shape, Bell Color, Collar Color, and whether or not the Kit has a Bib or not, as well as the base coat color, whether the Kit is dilute, silver, or pointed, if it is a tabby, or if it has white spotting or not. A custom is made based on what information you give. All customs must abide by what is written in the Lucky Kit Information section.

Q: Can we breed our Lucky Kits?
A: Yes! Breeding two Lucky Kits requires a Love Bell, which costs 500 Feathers. The Love Bell can be purchased from the Shop or won during events. Bred litters will have 3 to 4 kittens in them, unless you use a Love Potion, which adds one kitten to a bred litter. Love Potions can be stacked up to three times for an additional three kittens in a bred litter. You will be allowed to keep one of the kittens from your breeding, unless you use a Love Ticket, which lets you keep one more kitten from a breeding. Love Tickets can be stacked however many times you want.

Q: Can only male and female Lucky Kits breed together?
A: There is no restriction on gender when breeding so any two Lucky Kits can breed, unless they come from the same litter or family. This means that males can breed with females, as well as males with males and females with females. Lucky Kits that identify as having no gender, more than one gender, or having gender that is fluid can all breed without restriction, as well. So feel free to breed any of your Lucky Kits together, no matter what gender identity they have!

Q: I'm looking for a breeding partner! Am I allowed to advertise that I am?
A: Yes! You can announce once per page in the main thread that you are looking for a partner to breed with. Just remember that all breeding discussion should be done over PM. Do not discuss partnering with someone in the thread, as that would be spam.

Q: Can I make or purchase art of my Lucky Kits?
A: Yes! That is highly encouraged, actually!

Q: Can I use my Lucky Kit's design as a Warrior OC?
A: Please don't. There are plenty of other designers out there who are designing cats that you can use for Warriors characters. Lucky Kits are made specifically to be "lucky cats" and not as Warriors.

Q: Is there a fan club for Lucky Kits?
A: No, as of right now there is no fan club!

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me