|~|Whipadon Adopts~|~Customs are Back Open!|~|

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

|~|Whipadon Adopts~|~Customs are Back Open!|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 6:31 am

Welcome to the world of Whipadons!

Above is Snitch, my first ever made Whipadon. I'll be adjusting the schedule to fit my life to make it easier for me and fun for all of you. I hope you enjoy your time here, get many Whipadons, and participate in whatever you'd like to do!

This lineart was created by Saphira344, I did not create it. I wish to continue the line of Whipadons for them.

Rules:

1. All site rules apply.
2. No art theft! Don't claim these Whipadons as your own, and always provide a link back to this thread when using in signatures..
3. If you are banned, your Whipadons will be returned to the Adoption Center to be re-adopted.
4. Never be rude or unfair to anyone, should they be staff or adopter. I will find out and this will result in a strike, or in some occasions an immediate ban.
5. Only the owner and artists can make Whipadons.
6. Do not take a Whipadon that is not yours.
7. Don't rush me or any of the other staff; we have our personal lives and we need sleep, too, sometimes.
8. No copyrighted designs will be made for the adopts.
9. If you need to fix something, edit your last post.
10. I don't bite! If you want to make a guest batch, PM me and go right ahead. PM me with staff forms as well.
11. Please post reactions to posts and ALL FORMS on the SAME POST. Everything gets cluttered up if you separate them on different posts.
12. I can add more if needed.

Staff:
twistedSongbird - Owner
pugs. - Artist
Squiddyz<3 - Thread Moderator
.Ginger. - Thread Moderator

Retired Staff:
Saphira344 - Previous Owner
SalmonnFishie - Retired Artist
Sanddollar - Retired Hunt/Reserve Helper

Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 30 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Info|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 6:54 am

Info

Information is always a work in progress, things could be added or removed often.

Whipadons were named after the female's main defense; their long, whip-like tail. Their name also originated from Iguanadons, which the females have a resemblance to. These creatures don't breed like normal animals. Instead, they find magical rocks that they can turn into eggs. Every Whipadon has a unique kind of magic, just like humans have their own fingerprint, but nobody has seen them use it for anything except creating eggs.

Female Whipadons are slower than the males, however their tail is a thing to be feared. Although they are about the size of a large dog, their tail can match the length of a small car. The tail is also very flexible; if something about the same size attacks a female Whipadon, the Whipadon can fend it off with her tail. The only defense for the males is their speed. They use this agility to distract predators so that the rest of the herd can get away. This speed can also be their downfall. If their tail is broken or damaged, they can't get away as it is their source of balance. Whipadons will never abandon one of their herd, as they would rather stand up and fight than leave an injured member behind. Whole herds can die like this. This is leading to extinction. In other words, their loyalty is killing them.

Due to this threat to Whipadons, there are a select few who are trying to save this species by domestication. Making them pets, in other words with a human owner, Whipadons have protection against their predators and are much less likely to die while trying to protect an injured member of the herd.
Last edited by twistedm0th on Tue May 30, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Customs|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 am

How to Get Your First Whipadon!

Currently open!

So, you want a Whipadon, huh? Well, that's easy! Just fill out this form and we'll see if any we have in the Whipadon Ranch that match your requests.

You don't have to get your custom as your first Whipadon, as you can save your first custon until later, but you may if you'd like!

I will do line edits if you have the right permit. Your first custom is free, but you must buy permits to get more customs.

Custom Slots wrote:1 (Me).
2 (pugs.). Open!

Customs that need artists wrote:N/A

Here's the form you need to use:

Code: Select all
Username:
Reference/description: (No copyrighted designs) (Be detailed when describing it!)
Colours:
Name:
Anything to add?/Other:

Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun May 27, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 38 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Hunting|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 7:26 am

Hunting

Note!

PPS Whipadons, Frozen Whipadons, hatchlings, and eggs are unable to go on hunts due to being too small!

Since Whipadons are herbivores, they are not very good at fighting. Here's a set of tools for you and your Whipadon that you can use in these areas, although I doubt you'll need them, except for this map right here. And please, do not post 'anywhere' in your forms. You should pick an area, go there, grab your loot and leave. Do I make myself clear? Good. That being said, if you have one, you can take along a Whipadon with you or go alone. You have the same chance of getting a wild Whipadon when one is accompanying you as well as when you are alone.

Whipadons currently in the park: wrote:Total = 12
Females = 6
Males = 6

Areas: wrote:Field
Forest
Lake
River
Cave (GS only!)

[quote="INSERT USERNAME"] I want to hunt!
Username:
Are you bringing a Whipadon?:
If you are, which one?:
Items to bring:
Area:
Other:[/quote]

Whipadon - Numbers wrote:I will be putting the numbers of the wild Whipadons in the park here. If Random.org picks the number of one of these when you hunt, you get that Whipadon. If a number is missing, that Whipadon has already been found. Colored names are uncommon or rare.

Females wrote:Female 16 - 87
Female 18 - 47
Female 19 - 85
Female 22 - 15
Female 23 - 52
Female 24 - 26
Males wrote:Male 14 (UC!) - 75
Male 17 - 86
Male 20 - 32
Male 22 - 88
Male 23 - 24
Male 24 - 29

Last edited by twistedm0th on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 41 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Reserve|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 7:38 am

Whipadon Reserve

Ah, the Whipadon reserve. This is where we put Whipadons we recently found up for adoption. They are placed in captivity until they can find a new owner. To get one is easy; each one has a description and a way to get it. Complete the way to get it and it might just come home with you! Keep in mind it's up to them, they might not like you, but you can have as many tries as you want to get one from here.

If you wish to give up your Whipadon you can do that here too, but if you want to get it back you must try for it, and they might not want to come back to you after you leave them here.

Whipadons in the Reserve wrote:Image
1. This Whipadon is rather plain, just doing things that every normal Whipadon would do. He likes to sleep a bit more, though-- but that doesn't stop him from racing around with his friends! He has no special requirement.

2. Edgelord of all Whipadons, this little guy will shred you if you come anywhere near him. ...Just kidding. He's a real sweetheart. But he loves to show off! Maybe if you bring him something to boast about, he'll come with you.
(Not required, but boosts your chances)

3. This gal is more calm and collected-- but she absolutely loves flowers! More than any of the other Whipadons here. Bring her some and she'll be more likely to come home with you.
(Not required, but boosts your chances)

Nursery wrote:Hush, there are babies here that need their rest after a long time out in the wild. They need a lot of care to become big and strong... maybe you can provide a home for them?

There are no kiddos in the nursery at the moment!

To try out for one of the adults wrote:
[quote="insert name"]I want to adopt one!
Username:
Whipadon Number:
Requirement:
Pick a number between 1-50:(if you used an item that lowers the chance put one that's between the new set.)
Item?:[/quote]

To try out for one of the babies wrote:
[quote]Username:
Nursery number:
Name: (so I can find the forms later, its the one after the number, don't worry you can still name them.)
Child's Backstory:
Do you want the child to stay PPS?:[/quote]

Drop-off wrote:
[quote]Username:
Are you sure?:
Whipadon:
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about this?:[/quote]
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun May 27, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 37 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Shop|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 9:31 am

ImageWelcome to the Shop!Image

The Whipadon above is Gemstone, the store helper and mascot. We named him Gemstone after the currency we use here: Gemstones! We used to farm and used food for currency, however the Whipadons kept eating them, so we switched to a material that Whipadons would prefer not to have in their diet. You can get Gemstones (or GS) from hunting, especially in the Cave. Gemstones are all you find there!

If you want to trade with someone for their items, fill out one of the forms. If it's a trade both people must fill out the form, while if it's a gift only the gifter has to.

Whipadon Items wrote:Custom Whipadon Permit
100 GS

Not happy with getting just one Whipadon from the ranch (custom)? Buy one of these and we can get you another! These don't stack, however-- you must use one before getting another.

Custom Whipadon Permit 2
150 GS

This allows you to get a custom with minor line edits (leg fluff, ears, tail tip addition).

Custom Whipadon Permit 3
200 GS

This allows you to get a custom Whipadon with bigger line edits (wings, horns, different tail).

Bait
10 GS

When hunting, if you bring this with you, it slightly increases your chances to find a Whipadon.

Breeding Rocks
75 GS

Allows you to breed two Whipadons to get eggs which will hatch into baby Whipadons.

Crafting wrote:Crafting

Here you can take the items you get from hunting and craft them into new ones. Make sure you have the items needed before requesting one of these, though.

Reserve Items wrote:Flower Bouquet
Requires 15 Flowers and 10 GS.

A lovely bouquet of flowers with a magnificent aroma. Some Whipadons like flowers, either for the scent or the taste. This can up your chances to get a Whipadon from the Reserve, but make sure they like flowers first.

Tiger Necklace
Requires Tiger Tooth/Tiger Claw, a vine and 15 GS.

A flashy necklace. Some Whipadons may like it as it gives the impression that they have defeated a savage foe, however some may use it as a simple accessory. This can up your chances getting a Whipadon from the Reserve, but make sure they would like it first.

Diamond Stone
Requires 100 GS OR 25 Shiny Stones.

A sparkling stone that shines like a great lake on a beautiful summer day. Whipadons like these for their looks. They can be made into many other items, as well, and can sometimes boost the chances of getting a Whipadon from the Reserve, but make sure they would like this first.[/b]

Hunting Items wrote:Incense
Requires Bait, Small Flowers, Jar of Water, and 10 GS

Similar to Bait, this item increases your chances of getting a wild Whipadon from hunting. This item has a greater effect than Bait, increasing your chances more than Bait would.

Accessories wrote:ImageImageImage
Heart Necklace

A little necklace made of two Breeding Stones, stuck together to look like a heart!

Requirements: 17 GS, 2x Breeding Rock, 1x Vine
Effects: Increases the chance of getting a PPS Whipadon when breeding the Whipadon this is equipped to.

Forms for Buying wrote:
I want to buy something!
Username:
Item you wish to buy:
Cost:

Forms for Crafting wrote:
I want to craft!
Username:
Items required:
Item you want:

Forms for Trading/Gifting wrote:
I want to trade/gift with someone!
Username:
Person 2's Username:
Is this a gift or a trade?:
Item I'm giving them:
Item they're offering me: (skip if this is a gift)
Other:
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun May 27, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Staff Forms|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 9:54 am

Staff Forms

I am currently looking for staff to help out here! I can't do this all alone, y'know?

Artist will gain 750 GS and the ability of unlimited breeding without the need for Breeding Rocks upon becoming a member of the staff.

If the form is striked out, that form is closed.

Forms for Artists wrote:
I'm interested in becoming an artist!
Username:
Pixel examples:
Why do you want to become an artist?:
Do you mind helping out with hunts?: Y/N
[size=85]Are you alright with doing a couple of customs from time to time?:[/size] Y/N

Forms for Guest Artists wrote:
I'm interested in becoming a guest artist!
Username:
Pixel examples:
[size=85]Will you PM me at the end of your trial if you want to become a full-time artist?:[/size] Y/N
How long do you plan on being a guest artist? (Up to 2 months):
Will you make one Whipadon per week during your stay? (REQUIRED): Y/N

More to add as I think of them.
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Events|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 9:56 am

Accessory Event!

Welcome to our main event: the Accessory Event! In this event, everyone except me and the artists can suggest accessories to be made with items from Hunts. So, say, you could suggest to make a leaf cape out of Soft Leaves and Small Flowers or make the Tiger Tooth Necklace an accessory.

Requirements to suggest:

- You must have all of the items you believe will be needed to 'craft' the accessory, plus 20 GS.
- The 'recipe' to craft the item must require at least 10 GS. (Recommended: 15-20 for neck/leg/head item, 25-35 for full-back or back-to-tail item, 20-25 for half/part-back or part-tail item, 20 for base tail item)
- You must have at least one Whipadon to suggest an accessory.

Depending on the item, I will give 6, 7 or 8 FP. These can be used to transfer to GS, enter into another event, or buy already-made accessories before the event is over. After that, they will be available in the Shop under a separate category labelled "Accessories". For converting FP to GS: 1 FP = 2 GS. During the event you may convert FP to GS until all events have ended.

Form to Suggest: wrote:
I want to suggest an accessory!
Username:
Name of accessory:
Materials Required: (Include [i]amount[/i] needed!)
Do you have materials needed?: Y/N
GS Amount Needed:
Do you have GS Amount Needed?: (You also must have 20 more GS.)
Other?:

Form for Converting wrote:
I want to trade in FP for GS!
Username:
Amount of GS you want:
Amount of FP needed:
Other:

FP Bank! wrote:EchooftheWhiteWolf - 0 FP, 1x Heart Necklace
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:49 am, edited 10 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Breeding|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 11:04 am

Breeding

This is Spring, a baby Whipadon who never got past her young stage. She was found orphaned in the wild as most of the young Whipadons here are. Here, you can breed two Whipadons so that they may turn Breeding Rocks into eggs.

It doesn't have to be a boy and a girl. Two girl Whipadons or two boys can breed, as long as they love each other and wish for children.
Children and forever kiddies can't breed; their magic isn't strong enough. Babies all seem female until they grow up, when their tail grows longer and stronger or their feet develop to run quickly.

Babies usually have few markings, while eggs have a pattern of a few colors.

There is a max offspring part of the form, however the amount depends on how many the artist can come up with. The max offspring section is just to tell them to stop.

Nest 1 wrote:Open!

Nest 2 wrote:Open!

Nest 3 wrote:Open!

Staff Nest wrote:Open!

Form to Breed wrote:
[quote]I want to breed!
Parent 1:
Parent 2:
Max Offspring:
Other user (if breeding with someone else)?:
Whose Breeding Rock (if breeding with someone else)?: [/quote]

For for a Random Egg wrote:Want an orphaned egg to take care of? Come here! You may get one free, then you must pay 50 GS for another.

[quote]I want a random kiddie!
Username:
Whipadon's Name:
Do you want the child to stay PPS?:[/quote]

To Check In on your Eggs wrote:Here, you can check in with your eggs or hatchlings to see if they've grown!

[quote]I'd like to check in on my random kiddie!
Username:
Link to post with form:
Kiddie's name:
Kiddie's stage: (Egg or hatchling)
Kiddie's gender:[/quote]
Last edited by twistedm0th on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Stamp/Affiliates|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 11:28 am

Stamp

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3469794][img]https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/332915096630067220/337891133101309952/whipadon_stamp.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PM me if you want to become an affiliate!
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me