⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Event deal reminder!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Bad news!

Postby fuiuki » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 am

Hmm, I think a lionfish would be too complicated... I've added some of the fish available after the event btw, lionfish amongst those if you want to buy one later.

What I need help with is what kind of fish, not new fish. I'd like to animate what we already have, but a fish poking its head out of a cave is possible! It wouldn't require much editing at all, I'll give it a try tomorrow! ^_^

And thank you Llama, I really appreciate it. I'm also very glad you think they're beautiful, it means I'm doing something right!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 am

Ooh, could you make the glowing plankton appear and vanish like they're turning their light on and off? Like fireflies? Do glowing plankton do that? We could pretend they do that.
Or a blinking fish! Wait, fish don't blink. Never mind.
I think my suggestions may be limited by my marine knowledge XD
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:26 am

Ooh what about a Mexican wave of crabs? That would be adorable.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 am

I could do a mexican wave! And blinking plankton would definitely be possible, but I don't know if they'd be possible to see against the backgrounds on CS is all. It'd definitely be available if you ordered a tank animation :3
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 am

fuiuki wrote:I could do a mexican wave! And blinking plankton would definitely be possible, but I don't know if they'd be possible to see against the backgrounds on CS is all. It'd definitely be available if you ordered a tank animation :3

Mwahahahaha more crabs for my crab army
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AceThePhoenix » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:06 pm

BallisticLlama_64 wrote:
fuiuki wrote:I could do a mexican wave! And blinking plankton would definitely be possible, but I don't know if they'd be possible to see against the backgrounds on CS is all. It'd definitely be available if you ordered a tank animation :3

Wait... Are you a Cancer? As in Cancer The Crab?

Also what ever you do it will be amazing!! I love all of your work! It's sad to hear about the tanks but you were smart and saved them several places! :) that's the best thing you could've done!
AceThePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 am

AceThePhoenix wrote:
BallisticLlama_64 wrote:

Wait... Are you a Cancer? As in Cancer The Crab?

Also what ever you do it will be amazing!! I love all of your work! It's sad to hear about the tanks but you were smart and saved them several places! :) that's the best thing you could've done!

I am a cancer.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 am

Being a crab, the only time cancer is positive! I'm sorry I'm not making new things, but I've just lost all drive to draw until I can actually work properly. I've also majorly messed up my sleep cycle which means I'm now constantly tired ^_^'

Good news though! I'm going to start on a new thread with fish information soon! It's gonna take some work, since I'm gonna include some general information on the real life counterparts of the fish, and how they differ here at the store. They'll have both their latin names and common names too. If anyone would like to look through the pamphlet and look up information on the fish we have, I'd appreciate it!

Also, I added some questions on the discussion thread! For added motivation to answer them, you'll get 5 RFT for every question you answer that you haven't already answered! If you elaborate on a previous answer, you'll still get 5 RFT too though!

Treasure found!
Last edited by fuiuki on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Discussion Thread Pro

Postby Memories » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Aww, I was going to enter for the turtle terrarium, but I guess it ended two days ago. Oh well.

Ah, so this is a silly question, but where is the discussion thread? I looked all through the front page and can't for the life of me find a link to it.

Edit: *facepalm* ... I found it. It's under 'Navigation'. Of course I remember to look everywhere but the navigation section XD
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Discussion Thread Pro

Postby fuiuki » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:02 am

I'm sorry I haven't judged the competition yet, but I'd rather not do that until I can edit the files for the actual tank. I'm just not really doing any orders for anything before I get my files back, to be honest, so anything else I need to do will also have to wait.
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me